[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women can't join the MASONS ... or can they?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: NSAEmployeesOnly.png (267KB, 918x510px) Image search: [Google]
NSAEmployeesOnly.png
267KB, 918x510px
So I know this gril in her late 20's in NY state and she insists that while she's only in the OTO now, and I think coming up around 8th degree (oh wow), that she canjoin the Freemasons as various lodges in NY state (Syracuse area) accept women...
What the fucking fuck? It's a fraternity. I asked if they're under the grand lodge? Oh yes, she said.

I appreciate her enthusiasm and everything but she basically believes everything written on www.parareligion.ch which I'm pretty skeptical about - yet says Golden Dawn magick is "flawed".

As far as I know, no woman is ever to be called a Mason, and the Grand Lodge doesn't recognize lodges who "accept women". If you want that, stick with the OTO. Am I wrong here?

Also I happened to find a deceased relative's Masonic book which contains all the degrees' rituals, rites and initiations , even secrets etc in a CIPHER. Pretty cool eh? I think manyknow about this book but don't think any have decoded it. I'll be at first taking smart phone pics of each page and making a PDF, and MAY release it here if anyone's interested. Yes or no? Anyway please respond to my views on "female masons" (no such thing).
>>
File: 1454760553587.jpg (25KB, 276x368px) Image search: [Google]
1454760553587.jpg
25KB, 276x368px
>>17328522
>Oh yes, she said.
>>
>>17328541
Anyone have a.. better response? :\
>>
no real views on the women thing but what's this book called and yes i do want a copy
>>
I want a copy.
>>
Smartphone pics? Do it right and buy a scanner.
>>
Freemasons are like the Yacht club, an old-fashioned men only group of rich twats who sit around drinking cognac striking deals that shape our communities.

There's a lodge less than a mile away from my house. Anyone can enter and ask questions. It's not a secret illuminati nwo club hell-bent on destruction.
>>
It's fine for her to just say that, but let us know when you see a woman in a lodge, then you'll know even something like freemasonry can be contaminated.
>>
>>17328522
no female masons, they join order of the eastern star instead. Its the female lodge.
>>
File: 20209_2.jpg (149KB, 640x377px) Image search: [Google]
20209_2.jpg
149KB, 640x377px
>>17328875
>>17328875
>>17328875
This is no joke, what it looks like.

Also, this page tries to say that Connecticut lodges put the rituals in plain english, but apparently not. Either way this book appears to have come from Scottish Rite itself, possibly not the CT grand lodge. :)

http://www.kuenzigbooks.com/pictures/20209_2.jpg

It gets even more cryptic looking than that - I found one that had a title on it on that site... AboveTopSecret yesterday - and as far as I can tell it's not in PDF or other format on the internet yet. So here's what I'll do. I'll acquire it from my grandmother's house along with the 2x a year Scottish Rite booklets given out to SR Masons which span from like the 40s through the 80s I think, grandfather's apron and the blue book. I'll make the blue book into a PDF over the course of a couple days and post it here but have it in 1 or 2 layers of encryption. I may ask whomever really wants it to allow me to put them on an email list, and contact them first - as I'd like to avoid it being mass distributed. Unless of course that breaks 4chan rules, then I'll just probably post it or at least parts of it, consecutively ordered parts of course, on here.

Feel free to add stormfront88 on skype , and once I get it installed on linux here I'll definitely accept and contact you regarding this too.

Basically I don't want to end up committing "suicide" over this book.
>>
>>17328895
Who are you even speaking to?
>>
>>17328893
>>17328893
I'm literally poor but since you guys seem so interested in this book, I will borrow my father's scanner for the purpose or simply scan it at his house (which is where it is).

Oddly too, my g-pa's masonic bible disappeared... and my grandmother or someone , it'd have to be my father otherwise (it's her house but he lives there) took all the Masonic stuff and put it in this unmarked box at the bottom of a chest in my old basement room lol.

also yeah I really do beilve there are no female masons and her quest to become a "Mason" has to do with her believing she's descended (rather distant) from some kind of Royalty...
I think that's a reason why women aren't allowed.
Interestingly she said, I believe regarding her being in the OTO that she *heard* the 8th degree of the OTO teaches you why women suck, haha. Can't wait to hear about that if she divulges anything. But yeah I feel like a lot of the reason why a woman would want to join these societies is for approval socially, not to actually be a good person. A sort of elitist snobbery "I'm related to royal blood". Hell, so am I.. my surname is similar to de Crepon .. and Gunnora de Crepon married William I Duke of Normandy around 997 AD, putting my oldest known ancestor (father's side) into this lineage of Norman royalty and she was already the Princess of a Danish King, lol... but dos that make me better than anyone? Not really .. nope
>>
>>17328895
Oh I know. That *is* however your basically every local "Blue Lodge", the first 3 degrees. Scottish and York Rites are 4th to 33rd degree and more typically filled with Masons who take the occult aspects of it more seriously.

It just varies. It's a society with secrets and rituals which appeal to various people for different reasons.

Like Manly P Hall? He got super autismo about it, really fucking obsessed and tried to connect Masonry with ancient Egypt and shit. Hell before the 1700s or so, the occult of the "West" (Europe basically) mostly was there to JUSTIFY not just Christianity but the RCC.

See a write up about, or writings of Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa ...German 1400s/1500s occultist.

Not until around the period of Adam Weishaupt and then later the dreadful HP Blavatsky did occult and western occult /esoteric ism come to be so rabidly anti-Christian.

note: these are my speculative scholarly opinions and not facts.
>>
>>17328953
Also lul @ sandy "hoaxers" who think somehow the Lodge near the now demolished Sandy Hook Elementary School was connected. I mean I dunno, I'm from waterbury and went there for psychiatrist + group meetings for years every month and brought up the conspiracy crap... just in case anyone here is into that the response I got was one of kind of udnerstanding, but also like that it's just amatter of fact it happened, the kids are dead...
These people knew cops in the community who were on the scene and had PTSD so resorted to drug abuse, andall sorts of stuff. Hell my friend Victoria Munoz knew Nancy Lanza although we never talked about her in person.. I've seen heron TV and youtube being called a "CIA" something or other lol. Sorry, I'm really digressing but it just ... I'm nuts :o
>>
File: 500.png (205KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
500.png
205KB, 500x424px
>>17328914
>add stormfront
>to my skype list

Anon, I travel internationally regularly. I don't want to be on a fucking .gov list. Can you pick a less stupid skype name?
>>
>>17328914
Then stop posting it immediately and give it to your nearest lodge. This is a very good idea, amd I would not dismiss it lightly.
>>
>>17328522
OTO is not Freemasons. if she said that shes probably just shitting you man.
>>
>>17328522
She either means the OES/Amaranth/White Shrines/Nile, or other female Masonic group (NOT Craft Freemasonry, just concordant to it), or one of the fake Grand Lodges which accepts women.
Women cannot join Freemasonry.

>>17328914
You know that's just a memory aid, and you can buy the ceremonial in plain language, right?

>>17328953
>Scottish and York Rites are 4th to 33rd degree and more typically filled with Masons who take the occult aspects of it more seriously.
You would think that, but there's no real filter, so every pleb who thinks himself an expert can join any degree.
And Hall wasn't a Mason.

>>17329272
No way, he inherited it, he should keep it.
>>
>>17328966
I grew up in waterbury. I love nardellis sandwiches. My sister died at sandy hook.
>>
>>17328914
>stormfront88
cringe
>>
>>17328522
Yes women can be masons and templars.
There are many grand matrons out there.
>>
>>17331839
>Yes women can be masons and templars.
False.
>>
>>17331851
Nope look it up weeb.
Inb4 I am a 55 dagrah mason.
Also nice b8 bro
>>
>>17331860
Looked it up. You're still wrong.
>>
>>17331883
Not wrong there are male and female masonic lodges.
Some lodges host both males and females just at different times of the day/week.
>>
>>17331893
Sauce or didn't happen.
>>
>>17331894
Might be referring to the OES (Order of the Eastern Star). Technically a lodge, I suppose, but a joke to broader freemasonry.
>>
>>17331894
Here is one source
https://www.owf.org.uk/
Stop b8ing me m8
>>
>>17331893
>Not wrong there are male and female masonic lodges.
Of course, but they're all fake(clandestine), such as >>17331907
>>
>>17331903
>a joke to broader freemasonry
Well, there's no point being on tonight. See you in your in dreams, /x/philes.
>>
>>17331903
I was asking for sauce, not for your opinion you cuck.
>>
>>17331913
Is there ever a point for you to be on, attention whore?
>>
>>17331912
Let me guess you know the truth abouth the masons.
Illuminarti confirmed, misogyny confirmed, reptillian macho men confirmed.
>>
>>17331926
>Let me guess you know the truth abouth the masons.
Yes, because i'm not an idiot, and have the capability to learn such basic things.
>>
>>17331914
>Using cuck
You seem lost: >>>/pol/

OES is the sauce. It's masonry for men and women. I assume you can work a keyboard and use google, but since you're a namefag that may be a generous estimate of your intelligence.

>>17331913
Good to know that's what sends you home. I'll keep this in mind for the future.
>>
>>17331964
Word cuck has nothing to do with /pol/.
>>
File: tmp_12880-deber1251264672.gif (10KB, 197x240px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12880-deber1251264672.gif
10KB, 197x240px
This /thread sure is cancerous
>>
>>17331964
>It's masonry for men and women
Not quite. It's a concordant body. "Masonry" for men and women is more like LDH or GOdF.
OES states that it's not Freemasonry, just attached to. Like Templar, Scottish Rite, or de Molay.
>>
>>17331974
It started with a trip and then we got two namefags. And trying to discuss anything tangentially related to women always goes badly on 4chan.

>>17331971
Right. Pure coincidence then. /pol/ just so happens to be obsessed with cuckoldry and insulting all RINOs or non-stormfags as cucks. You clearly got that insult from /x/. We discuss that shit all of the time.
>>
>>17331978
Ok, fair enough. I screwed that up.
>>
>>17332018
Easy mistake.
>>
>>17331998
>browse cuckchan
>has difficutlies with defining word cuck
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.