[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What really is the Illuminati?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 10

File: Illuminati-Logo.png (172KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati-Logo.png
172KB, 800x800px
What really is the Illuminati?
>>
America is illuminati
>>
>>17328371
Can confirm, I'm american and I'm illumi-naughty
>>
>>17328361
OP read the book of Revelation
http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/revelation-kjv.html
>>
>>17328384

what does the book of revelation say about the illuminati?
>>
>>17328361
An organization that is confirmed to exist in the past, which had certain beliefs about changing the world which may or may not still exist.
>>
>>17328417
If we're still talking about them as much as we do. They probably still exist.
>>
>>17328430
The Illuminati is a meme.
It has enough history and media coverage that people would be talking about it regardless of it still existing.

It's not a valid argument to say that because enough people are interested it must be real.
>>
>>17328440
people aren't stupid.
>>
>>17328440

the illuminati makes itself a meme so people think like u
>>
>>17328440
The illumanti (not bavarian) originally started as a novel. Now people have twisted and turnt it into a curious retard's dream.

What really exists is world global bankers, global politcans, secret military technology, forbidden archaeology under museums, and etc. Read and research more you retards.

I think the internet has made people more stupid. There are so many books out there that are great knowledge bases for information from real experts that are not even on the Internet. Now we call an expert if they only have internet recognition for absolutely stupid shit. Like blogging.
>>
>>17328467
That may be the case, but without any evidence to back that up my opinion on the subject would be that they don't exist.

You can tell me that I've been brainwashed, or that I'm some kind of misinformation agent but I'd maintain that the scientific method trumps that.

Also, just for a thought experiment, what benefits of spreading awareness in order to hide yourself are there over just hiding yourself?
>>
>>17328499

the Illuminati seem to be a talking point more than anything tangible.

They seem to be an avatar of what modern day conspiracy theories are. If you read enough you will find all kinds of things about what the Illuminati are and what they can do. Unfortunately most of these sources are all equally vague, contradictory or rely on other evidence that doesn't exist.

I find people pick and choose to form their own "head cannon" of the Illuminati from the vast sea of rumors, books, stories and historical facts.

This puts me personally in a position where I would have to assume that they don't exist or if they do it's possibly in a wildly different form from how most people claim them to exist.
>>
File: Illuminatus1sted.jpg (55KB, 421x625px) Image search: [Google]
Illuminatus1sted.jpg
55KB, 421x625px
>>17328517
No if you read enough you would understand that the modern day illuminati is all based on the novel and that message in the book has been diluted by the public that it was based in fact. Fucking ridiculous I swear.
>>
>>17328542
Why is your research objectively better than the research of anybody else I've spoken about the Illuminati with who has claimed to know the truth?
>>
>>17328557
Because I use to be obsessed with illuminati. I was a illumanti tard. But I started to read books that weren't published on the Internet and listening to informative podcasts.

After working with some celebrities in temporary jobs I came to realize that there is no illumanti but there are elite groups worldwide with strong power. The illumanti is only a distraction. Jews own most of America!!! You can choose to believe me or not but what I say is actually true and verifiable. Put in the research.
>>
>>17328587
I understand what you're trying to say and I think there's a lot we as citizens don't know about who controls what aspects of the world.

However a problem I have with this kind of argument is that if the concept of the Illuminati is fabricated to conceal the truth, how can you tell that any other evidence is fabricated or not.

The argument seems to rely upon the assumption that people in control of the world behind the scenes have the power to produce believable misinformation. If this is true then how is any information that is not observed directly true confirmed to be true?

I don't think it's a good idea to take everything you hear from outside sources as fact, nor to take everything as false. Picking and choosing what's correct and what isn't to form an opinion is very difficult and experiences vary wildly from person to person.

With the vast amount of information out there is nigh impossible to form a conclusion that is agreeable by all.
>>
>>17328629
In the 1960s there was no mention of the illumanti. In the 1970s when there was reckless anarchists open to try anything including drugs (the hippie age), that's when this illumanti cancer began to grow. It was written in the 1970s, and was the perfect time and place for its concept to become diluted and spread over the course of time as that generation passed it down whenver any major event happened: however miniscule the mention it was.

What I believe is happening now about the illumanti novel concept is that it's original message has been taken too seriously overtime along with selective cloud shaping. (When you look at a cloud, you can interpret it as whatever you like best.)
>>
The term "Illuminati" refers to several groups, real and fictitious. Usually, the term is used to refer to the Bavarian Illuminati, a secret organization, founded in the Enlightenment Era.
>>
>>17328361
They are still there. Wikipedia is wrong about them, I met one.
>>
OP is paid Illuminati stooge
>>
I don't take any post that glorifies the establishment and downplays the occult connection in the establishment seriously
>>
>>17328587

lol this guy
>>
>>17328361
its a really cool club and you're not a part of it.
>>
>>17328384
Why do we have always to read your hypnotic magic book? Because you are not able to spread the word! Because the book of book hinders you to become enlightened, because if you could, your believe would gone and that's all it's about, to believe and be a blindly following sheep!
You will all be eaten by the Islamics, they all like lamb!
You all have to lay down your illusions and we will build up a new world which last forever! Christianity can survive, but you have to change your paradigm to a higher level!
>>
>>17329493

are you a christian?
>>
>>17328361
A group of incompetent cucks, if they knew what the fuck they were doing we wouldn't be doing this a second time, or there'd be no contest this time around. But the fact that I'm still typing means they don't know how to kill people like me.
>>
>>17328361
it's a meme
>>
>>17329614

Who are people like you?

Are you Jesus?
>>
>>17329614
Tell us about your situation, senpai.
>>
>>17328501
Thats the million dollar question. An enemy that lives in the shadows does not step into the light without a very good reason
>>
>>17329614
They aren't allowed to gank us anymore.

Nice to meet you, im the bosses kid apparently :)
>>
>>17329680
>>17329686
Fuck it, I'm probably a crazy person. Truthfully I've got nothing to lose, but I'm still not gonna tell ya. I was threatened and by rights I shouldn't give a fuck about said threats, but the fact this is the second time this has all gone down (AFAIK) is enough to make me a little cautious. Flat-out telling you all would lead to my demise in your timelines and then you'd be lost unless you could figure it all out.

How about some hints though! Stargate the in-universe video game, thoth, mjolnir, norse paganism, samsara, and parasites that do not give a fuck about your local causality.

Have fun! See you in the next universe if we're all lucky! We've got a long war ahead of us.
>>
>>17329748

Dude I have been threatened too, doesn't make me go loco. Calm yourself maybe?
>>
>>17329743
They stopped? I'm honestly pretty bad at telling when I've been taken out.

I thought by being peaceful and making soft threats in my brain they'd fuck off, but even if they can't kill me they sure love driving me nuts.
>>
>>17329760
Just flies buzzing about your head. The Father will make sure you are cared for
>>
>>17329755
I was warned months ago about a bunch of shit that just happened though. So I know they're from the future or have a form of highly advanced predictive analysis.

Add in the fact that the full theory laid bare will mark me as an autistic person of CWC levels forever. Like it sounds stupid, but like Sherlock Holmes and Spock both say, "that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

I'm still gonna make you figure it out yourself, it's against the rules to tell you directly and the last year has not been fun, I don't want to do it again.

One more hint! It's a company that doesn't JUST do what they're adored for, and it's a really fun word. They're sisters with a less fun sounding company that produces agriproducts and uses the same font.
>>
>>17329793
*shrug* i only know what i need to, and believe me thats pleanty. I doubt this bag of meat could take anymore input.
>>
>>17329803
Like fuck are you even trying?
>>
>>17329810
Im not surprised.
>>
>>17329796
That was not very insightful, considering your language is a little difficult to understand.
>>
>>17329810
I figued they would be on fairly equal footing with me.
>>
>>17329810
Time manipulation can only get you so far though, I've been erased from reality enough times to know it's mostly a minor setback.
>>
>>17329827
Yeah I'm not positive on the timing. At least they aren't allowed to whack me
>>
>>17329837
What a crazy world we live in lol
>>
File: bourne.png (689KB, 1274x520px) Image search: [Google]
bourne.png
689KB, 1274x520px
>>17329827
Stupid incompetent people with infinite resources and professional hitmen, can't even kill 4channers.

We should laugh at them.
>>
>>17329796
DuPont's pretty fucky. All of that inbreeding and weird shit.

>>17329614
When was the first time around?
>>
>>17329848
4CHAN TRUMPS ALL
>>
File: SKEPTRUMP.jpg (27KB, 635x474px) Image search: [Google]
SKEPTRUMP.jpg
27KB, 635x474px
>>17329862
Does 4chan trump Trump?
>>
>>17329865
You can trump the Trump, you just can't stump the Trump.
>>
>>17328361
the jews
>>
>>17329852
Thanks for the clue, I'd honestly never heard of DuPont other than tires, I didn't go looking for answers in the typical pathways most conspiracy theorists go.

The first time around was also right now. Time is fun, isn't it?
>>
>>17329796

OK well have fun.
>>
>>17328361
free masons are the illuminati
stay the fuck away from free masons
>>
>>17329871
Man everybody has reptilian genes, read a textbook. Synapsids are cool, crocodogs 4tw.
>>
>>17329886

Aspects of freemasonry are judaism.
>>
File: image.png (181KB, 460x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181KB, 460x504px
You are all stupid morons!
Don't care what is, what was, might be and the truth! The truth is worth shit! Only if you sell the shit, you might get famous and rich.
If you want to sell shit, I'm fine with it, but if you get crazy about it, shut the fuck up!
Conspiracy happened, happens and will happen, that how we are!
Stop be an ant!
Start thinking about how YOU want that the world should be, that's how it works and this is the secret knowledge those secret organizations have!
'They' know that YOU matters and YOU and only YOU can slave yourself.
Start govern your own mind and stop fulfilling the expectations of others!
They want YOU! Stop giving them YOU!
Stop being an ANT, start being an GOD!
Stupid morons!
>>
>>17328361
a sect
>>
>>17329914

People like this are shills. They are like those who go to protests and become violent to make a cause look bad. Avoid these. They exist.
>>
>>17329810

I want to be a kid again. :<
>>
>>17329956
You work for them!
Tell us more!
>>
>>17329956
How is it like to be an reptilian?
>>
>>17329977

I work for one person only.

>>17329986

It's like being at a birthday party for an 8 year old.
>>
>>17329977

Let it be known, Yahweh is your Lord.
>>
I can recommend this:
http://psitalent.com

For anyone who believes in this shit!
He will drag you into a world of a truely ill mind!
Anyone who appeals to the shit he writes should go to the next mental institution and take zyprexa!
>>
>>17330011

Obvious shillin
>>
>>17329996
A religious fag detected! How would you now about anything? Who are you to judge people getting violent, moron, your church invented and performed hell!
>>
>>17328361
It's what marks the spot.
>>
>>17330029

>your church invented and performed hell!

Dude...
>>
>>17330019
You are illuminati, the church!
You and your brotherhood invented all the shit to spread fear among the sheep's! You are the master of the words. Long history dude, but I will end your Tyranny of the trinity once and for all!
>>
>>17330044

Keep on shillin by all means
>>
>>17329999
I'm closer to Yahweh then you ever will be!
Currently she is sucking my dick very well!
>>
>>17329837
What the fuck is going on in this thread
>>
>>17328361
It's what you find when you stop looking for it.
>>
>>17330284

They're trying to play a game that they will lose.

He is the cardmaster, house wins, you the cards, win or lose, your choice.
>>
>>17330299
Universal
>>
>>17330301
I cannot loose, I built the house!
>>
>>17330318

Yahweh is just the best!
>>
>>17330340
Why? The universe is our playground!
>>
>>17330340
you think in terms that are too earthly
>>
>>17330361

do you want a hug padiwan?
>>
>>17330377

cute!
>>
>>17330361
Why should I? Since when have I to do the bidding for an ant? Are you not able to feel my presence? Intuitively you know who I am, do you feel the sensation in your solar plexus? That's me, I am touching you, right now!
>>
>>17330401

you are so cute i want to pinch ur cheeks.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1454317248011.jpg (36KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454317248011.jpg
36KB, 540x540px
https://youtu.be/l04UKiK3VCs
>>
>>17328361
my idea of the illuminati . is the eye on top of the pyramid . means the universal power we can all have. they have just hidden it from us brainwashed us and reversed engineered things all so they can have the power and control us.
>>
>>17330391
Still I don't do the bidding for ants!
But you are already her soul mate little ant, set your expectations to zero and you will feel her and don't be sad, you will never meet her.
>>
>>17330446
At least I understand everything with my autism!
>>
>Believing the obscenely influential in this world consciously maintain a nefarious group in order to carry out their evil doing

The closest you're going to get to the 'illuminati' is an old boys club keen to cultivate and maintain professional interests for the purpose of massive financial gain.
Sure, they'll all be psychopaths obsessed with status, but there's nothing sinister about that which isn't already reflected in every single person on the planet.

Put away your childish toys, /x/ and join reality.
>>
>>17330485
And my spelling is by design, moron!
>>
>>17328361

A bunch of German guys who wanted to bring the Enlightenment to 18th Century Bavaria.

They failed.
>>
File: 2000px-Rose_Cross_Lamen.svg.png (522KB, 2000x2612px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Rose_Cross_Lamen.svg.png
522KB, 2000x2612px
Rerailing the thread, is anybody watching the halftime show and seeing the stage?

Looks like a big ass Rosy Cross.
>>
>>17330545
...and prevailed. They are still among us and it isn't even a conspiracy. You can say it out loud as long as you won't call names.

Listen, I've met a few people - they are not that bad. You are just all very paranoid.
>>
>>17330249
No idea but its fun as hell.
>>
>>17330500
Thanks dude, this is how i feel.
>>
>>17330581
Yeah i couldnt remember what it was, but i saw it too.
>>
>>17328460
>>>/b/
ur welcome
>>
>>17328361
The jews and zog
>>
>>17328405
The Illuminati is basically the tangible manifestation of Satan's influence on the world's government(s).
>>
>>17328361
The conception of the antichrist was in 1999.
The birth was in the year 2000.
The Antichrist will be 16 this year.
>>
>>17332042
That's a rough year for a young man.
>>
>>17332042

hu is this antichrist?
>>
>>
>>17328361
They are the keepers of knowledge and the leaders of men
>>
>>17329903
synapsids are not reptiles
>>
mystery Babylon
>>
File: 13456456456.jpg (22KB, 853x315px) Image search: [Google]
13456456456.jpg
22KB, 853x315px
>>17328361
Illuminati to Aluminados to Alumbrados to Illuminati(1776). 1776 Illuminati was Weishaupt's sect, not the whole Illuminati.

Illuminati is something you should be rooting for if you're worried about current social climate for example. People push extreme social liberalism failing to realise they will receive economic liberalism as well. Economic liberalism is an anarcho-corporatistic and meritocratic death sentence to extreme social liberalists who through self-victimisation are able to "thrive". The point is, you should support people who can see through structures, layers and fabrics and who try to mold them with zealotry and mathematics instead of financial benefit and subjective morals. Don't be a parasite who thinks it can supersede the host and maintain it's own parasitic essence.

>The end justifies the means
has turned into:
>Means are the end and the justification(tolerance, solidarity).
This is quite antithetic to often claimed progressiveness of these simplistic morals since there is no progression.
>>
>>17328361
Demons that get channelled by rich heretics to afflict the families of those who actually understand the love of God, to break their spirit in hopes of turning them away from their Faith
>>
>>17333406

shut up you goat
>>
>>17333424
can confirm. happens to me.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.