[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me my past life/lives wise lurkers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: kciuk_20160129_184123.jpg (37KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
kciuk_20160129_184123.jpg
37KB, 301x267px
Tell me my past life/lives wise lurkers
>>
File: 1320543210915.gif (2MB, 443x300px) Image search: [Google]
1320543210915.gif
2MB, 443x300px
You were at one point, everything and everyone you know. Every animal and plant is you, or will be you, because infinite universe.

This is why you deserve compassion, and understanding. But naah, if you want, look into the tocharians, you were silk merchant in graeco-roman times and became a lion, out of religious fervor, but forgot your diety, and then became christian after 100 ish years. But time isn't a straight line. You reincarnate in countless times, from here to the past to the future. Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha. Tat Savitur Varenyam Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi, Dhi Yo-Naha prachodayat.

Pic related, it's what you were like as a lion.
>>
>>17327680
A merchant that became a lion..?
>>
>>17327656
>tell me
>lurkers

Do you realize the definition of "lurker" is someone who doesn't post?

Do you understand that a poster can't be a lurker?
>>
File: 1454305127001.jpg (15KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1454305127001.jpg
15KB, 251x251px
>>17327690
Well posters then

I really don't get what >>17327680
Is on about, their way of typing is confusing to me
>>
File: Cymothoa_exigua_elegans1uky1edu.jpg (24KB, 348x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cymothoa_exigua_elegans1uky1edu.jpg
24KB, 348x400px
>>17327688
More tha just a merchant. A tocharian merchant. Look into what gives you joy today.

You so loved the goddess that you became one of her servants, which your people at the time believed to be lions. You was eated. But the first part is the truth, the second part is a tasty bait/lie that you preferred. I meant 1000ish years too.
>>
>>17327699
Eaten by what?

What's so great about tocharians? They don't seem special
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.