[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Always been scared by aliens, specifically the gray type.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: shiet.jpg (27KB, 710x480px) Image search: [Google]
shiet.jpg
27KB, 710x480px
>Always been scared by aliens, specifically the gray type.

>Been hearing this noisy as fuck beeping sound when Im about to fall asleep, happens every X months

>decide to google

>first 3 pages are about abductions

Fuck me, I dont even want to read it, could those beeping sounds be something related to my brain?, its like a hard noise and sometimes it feels like a thunder hitting my brain, and only happens when Im about to sleep, I've only had 1 weird experience related to that kind of things but I always thought it was some dude trying to rob my house or just my imagination.
>>
>about to fall asleep
If it happened any other time not around sleep, then you would have something to worry about. Your brain does weird shit with your perception when you're falling asleep. Look up waking dreams.
>>
>>17327551
Do not let them scare you.

Do not let them manipulate you

You come from a planet of heavy worlders.

The greys come from a low gravity planet.

You can snap their necks like twigs.

You are a Human. Do not let them scare you.

This is your planet your domain. They have entered the lions den. Now make them pay.

Greys target the weak.

Show them one sign of resistance and anger. And they will flee like scared little children
>>
be sure to snap pics when you get abducted
>>
>>17327551
I'm in the same boat op. A couple years ago I had a "dream" where I saw one clear as day walking up to me and then I woke up. I thought man that was weird but I didn't think about it anymore. But now if I see one in a movie or anything at all I go into full panic attack mode start crying and everything and I don't scare easily nothing else even phases me I've been shot at and everything and didn't react the way i do when i see one. I don't understand why it happens
>>
>>17327689
If this had any shred of truth then someone would have snapped one's neck by now.

Haven't you ever considered they might be peaceful and try to avoid it barbaric way to attack what we don't understand?
>>
>>17327891
They are fast to escape. Teleportation.

So I doubt anyone has ever killed one before they teleport away

But they are certainly weak.

Mankind is the only species that may exist in this universe

All others must be destroyed
>>
File: 1442196959960.jpg (64KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
1442196959960.jpg
64KB, 599x599px
>>17327891
Spoken like a xeno heretic
>>
File: serbia.jpg (126KB, 1041x1066px) Image search: [Google]
serbia.jpg
126KB, 1041x1066px
>>17327903
yes, YES

REMOVE XENO

INTERGALACTIC WAR NOW
>>
>>17327891
any being that enters your home or fucks around is not to be trusted without a clear invitation , so no theyre NOT peaceful lol.
>>
>>17327551
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_terror
>>
>>17328042
Mmk so what about those wildlife journalists who shove cameras down in burrows of small mammals. What if they just have no fucks to give and consider us the same way?

>>17327969
More chaos than Xeno :^)
>>
Hey, I think I have some advice that might help you deal with your fear. All that you've got to do is realize, to accept, that you've got nothing to worry about because aliens aren't a thing that exists.

Hope I could help! :^)
>>
>>17327551
I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens.
>>
>>17327551
You sound like me age 7.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.