[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaos. Chaos is not a primal force of raw directed energy, exploding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: slay.jpg (97KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
slay.jpg
97KB, 660x350px
Chaos.

Chaos is not a primal force of raw directed energy, exploding on impact and creating a fractal-like shockwave.

Chaos is delicate, and intricate. It is every variable, with no control. Chaos is every event up until now,

but more importantly.... Chaos is how to trick every future event.

Death, destruction, and mayhem, are integral parts of Chaos. They should not be enacted outright, however, within

so that you may destroy yourself, and then pick up the pieces and have every variable accounted for.

Chaos is a list. A nonsensical list, with an ephemeral outreach. Chaos weaves it's magic into our lives until

our very death.

The desired outcome of Chaos is not torture, or self abuse or harm..... It is reconstruction.

Reconstruction of a cancerous anatomy known as humanity. Just as data circles and permeates the air, tethered to unseen radio beams and satellite signals

so do our thoughts enter a a void-ish resevoir, never to be seen again, only grasped at like straws. Our emotions, feelings, thought processes, everything, must be destroyed, and then pieced

back together. A swordsmith hammers heated metal, folding it over, thousands and thousands of times, to create a sharper blade. The more we endure, the sharper we become.

We must become sharp enough to pierce the veil, and skilled enough to destroy whatever comes our way.

These are our demons. These are our lifeblood. These are our concerns, our worries, our interests, our tastes, our fetishes, our fucking playlists and anything else under the sun

that falls within the realm of human experience. We are limited, yet we are the Tower of Babel, destined to fall before we reach the Heavens.
>>
>>17327060
There are only so many chemical reactions that can occur within the human brain. That is the limit of human experience. Dopamine, seratonin, electrical impulses, etcetera.

We are machines. We are defunct and outdated and ultimately corrupt. Pure chaos emits a beam of light out of thin air, piercing through your being and

altering your perception. The imagination is a rampant and quicksilvery beast. We can trick ourselves into believing we have accomplished something, when we have done

absolutely nothing.

We edit genes, we create Artificial Super Intelligences, we build and populate worlds - and we do it all from a very base collection that was instilled within us when we first

accomplished our goal.

You are a soup of maggots piloting a skeletoned meatbag. There is no perfect maggot. There are only flies, feasting on the carrion of the planet we killed with the plague that was

instilled within us.

Destroy what is unseen. Kill it outright. Do not attempt to befriend it, or fuck it, or make deals with it.

The technology will be available to project it onto a screen, in fact it already is, just not at a consumer level. From there, is it not plausible that the entire collective

human consciousness enters a vessel to become a twisted homonculus for the Evil of this world?

Find this vessel, and destroy it in it's amniotic fluid. We are meant to be independent. Not singular.
>>
>>17327060
>our thoughts enter a a void-ish resevoir, never to be seen again, only grasped at like straws.
*ah-h-hem*

Speak for yourself.

Thanks.
>>
>>17327109
Will do, Mary-Sue.
>>
>>17327123
But you will, won't you?
>>
>>17327148
If something is observed than space and time alter to bend that to the laws of normalcy.

That is why you and I are considered schizo-tier.
>>
>>17327189
You mean to say you won't after all?
>>
>>17327214
I mean to say I speak for you who speaks for me.

btw I killed all of my faeries.
>>
>>17327231
So which "one" are you? The one who speaks for my me or the one who speaks for a who?
>>
>>17327253
you are the one who speaks me speaking for you by speaking for me to speak for me when I speak for all so they can hear my warning.

I speak for who listens.
>>
>>17327266
I listen well.
>>
>>17327295
Satan's sacrifcial waterfall pours over you and you lose a bit of your soul and your body at some point. The gore and blood carress your flesh and the reddening is complete. Kill your familiars.
>>
>>17327340
I don't remember where I keep my familiars. Have you got the memories on you?
>>
>>17327356
I have one of you in some sort of babbling pond near a waterfall and I hated your tranquility in it so I invaded it and caused a ruckus.

On another note, I just ate a fish sandwich.

Such is the way of life.
>>
>>17327365
That does nothing to help me remember where I left my memories.
>>
>>17327367
Oh! They were right here all along. How silly of me.

I remember me now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.