[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello there everyone! Whilst you may or may not realize it,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 18

File: four-leaf-clover-black-hi.png (18KB, 552x597px) Image search: [Google]
four-leaf-clover-black-hi.png
18KB, 552x597px
Hello there everyone!

Whilst you may or may not realize it, it has come to my attention that 4chan's /x/ board is in and of itself a magick society of sorts and as such I thought it a good idea to officially recognize and order it as such.

So form here on out you may all consider yourselves honorary members of

The Order of 4 Strange Fellows.

Don't like the name? Shit! Come in and we can argue about it.

I was thinking I'd make a website later, but for now, let's all talk about our particular system of magick we practice and the conspiracy theroies we all believe in.

Me personally, I practice a system of magick I invented myself which is mostly Order focused rather than chaos focused as I believe order is more powerful than chaos. I believe that through the use of memes and money, the natural laws of causality can be molded to fulfill any wish you desire.

The main focus of my system is money in an esoteric sense, duality and causality, and memes.
The patron god of my system is Lucifer who I consider to be the universal parasite and banker who lends out power to the world in exchange for selling him valuable things that are of no use in this plane of reality, like your soul...

Don't be intimidated by my system though! Every Strange Fellow is open to practice and share their own systems and beliefs...
>>
>>17326930
Of course due to the nature of this society nothing serious will ever happen and I doubt we will ever meet in real life.
>>
File: matrix780023.jpg (105KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
matrix780023.jpg
105KB, 640x480px
>>17326930
The conspiracy theory I believe in is this

www.dataasylum.com
>>
advertising is banned you faggot
>>
>>17326930
Hey, quick question:

Are you the faggot we all think you are? You know the one. We've seen the shilling.
>>
just buy a banner if you want to advertise
>>
>>17326955
Probably not
>>17326954

And you all should be ashamed for not getting into the spirit of things, this is fun time not debbie downer time
>>
>>17326960
>>17326957
>>
>>17326957
I'm not advertising, I just want to talk about our personal magick systems and conspiracy theories. I just like to acknowledge 4chan for what it is, a society. This way it feels cooler than what it actually is, can you dig it?
>>
>>17326930
Do you think you're the first person in the world to have the brilliant idea of trying to make up a cult on the spot for the sake of controlling /x/? Do you?
>>
>>17326969
I can start to see now why some of these conspiracyfags are paranoid about shill
>>
File: 446874483.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
446874483.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
Before this thread gets too of tract let's all put our focus hats on and dial in to this swag new topic I got for you: CONSPIRACY THEORIES

I got one for you, words hold the secret to many meanings and higher order workings of the universe. Investigate a word and learn many things...

Like the word "theory" is it related to theology?

Is the search for truth the search for god? I think so...

We're given all these delicious words and we don't even know where they come form...
>>
>>17326979
slow down mad clown, I ain't out to control anybody...

I just want to feel like I belong to a group of people who talk about magick and stuff, just a little more formally and maybe with a little unity of purpose even if that unity is just to discuss our magick systems.

it's fun man

fun.
f. u. n.
>>
>>17327007
>it's fun man
>fun.
>f. u. n.
you're protesting too hard. i get the feeling that you have bad intentions.
>>
>>17326996
It's like all the tools we use in our day to day lives, most of us don't even know how they work or why they work, just that they work for our purpose.

and the original tool set of mankind is language, and how many of us really understand all the millions of words we have at our disposal?

there has to be some secrets hidden in our words, in our language, whole histories we aren't seeing. whole and entire new meanings.

That's just one thing to talk about you see, we can talk about anything we want to.

Do any of you have your own magick systems? what do you use them for?
>>
>>17327024
>bad intentions
If you get that feeling it's only because you are very interested and intrigued in what my meaningless and non-existent "society" can offer you. Stomach indigestion is sometimes a symptom of euphoria and the road to hell is paved with f. u. n.
>>
>>17327007
Do you like to play with words sometimes? Like when I see a new word I like to play around with the pronunciation for a bit, sometimes say the word with a diffrent languages pronunciation. It's fun and helps me remember the word.
>>
>>17327042
i'm not interested at all.
>>
File: Wad-of-100s.jpg (453KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Wad-of-100s.jpg
453KB, 1024x768px
First ORDER OF BUSINESS

We all discuss something very powerful which we are all slaves to and which enables the creation of anything and the legitamacy of any act.

Let's talk about

Money.

What IS money, that's the first question...
IS money magick?

I vote to move the notion put forth that money is invariable and indubitably magick.

and as the most powerful and prevalent magick on earth, I think it warrants discussion...
>>
>>17326996
>we don't even know where they come form
But we do. We know where all the pieces fit.
>>
>>17327007
I'll rephrase:

Do you think you're the first person to get caught making up a cult on the spot for the sake of being relevant to /x/ such that you might find a way to impart a unity of purpose across the entire demographic of the board?
>>
>>17326930
create IRC!
>>
File: 1084_Large.jpg (82KB, 374x253px) Image search: [Google]
1084_Large.jpg
82KB, 374x253px
>>17327052
well if you WERE interested you could expect a RETURN of at least 5%
>>17327047
I do such a thing, sometimes I peel words apart and analyse them in greater detail.

words like "currency" and "liquid assests" "shore funds" "banks" "cash flow"

WHY is money associated with WATER? by gum.
>>
>>17327031
>how many of us really understand all the millions of words we have at our disposal?
If you'd paid attention in preschool, you wouldn't think to pose /x/ such a trite philosophical query.
>>
>>17327062
I thought discussing conspiracy theories and magick systems was pretty conforming to the boards in operation parameters already
>>
>>17327072
RainMan. Money and man. Note that Rain comes before Man.

The man that lets money rain. The man that will bring inflation, the man that brings water will be the man that ends our system.

Prophecies are made so that in the end all was alleady there for people able to see.
>>
>>17327065
I'm afraid I don't like leaving my computer vulnerable to petty hackers.
>>
File: Russell-Sollis_1604068c.jpg (26KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
Russell-Sollis_1604068c.jpg
26KB, 460x288px
>>17326930
I read this post in the voice of a faggy teenager and I will state, with certainty, that you are such. I'm not psychic, you just exude teenage faggotry from every word that you type.
>>
>>17327076
"discussion" was not the stated purpose of your thread. don't lie so blatantly.
>>
>>17327087
That teenage combover tho.
>>
>>17327086
how are you going to get hacked on IRC. better question, why are you going to get hacked if you make an irc.
>>
>>17327057
are you cicadia or one such wannabe of the bug hax0rs?
>>
>>17327072
Yes, we get that you're here to bribe and so on. But little do ye know that we're not here to help you launder your goods and services.

It's... Well, not admirable. Not by any stretch of the imagination. But your effort is noted. It's just that we don't particularly tend to care about the whiles and processes of a decaying political appendage.
>>
>>17327086
If you think that a mere IP will help anyone to get your most secretive info, you are wrong.

Also, always use protection (proxy maybe) because the internet is like sex. IRC is safe.
>>
>>17327094
IRC opens up direct lines between you and the other chatting computers allowing petty script kiddies to dox you pretty easily.

AS to why, that doesn't matter, it's cause you can
>>17327087
I'm just a faggy teen who never grew up.
let's be faggy teens together, that's what 4chan is 4 BY GUM
>>
>>17327072
Because money is simply a respresenitive of value. It has to flow like blood in the economy to keep it alive. Free will does not exist, we are all cells in the greater organ of society, so we move as it moves. When our societies biggest value is profiting and gaining money we enslave ourselves to it. It's simply our ideology, money is no more magic than anything of value to someone. It is just the means to fufill our desire.
>>
>>17327096
Entymology studies how languages evolved. We know where we get our words from.
>>
>>17327110
... PROXY USE!
>>
>>17327098
>decaying political appendage

My cock works just fine thank you very much.

>>17327080
you believe the conspiracy theory that they warn us of major events before they happen?

Why off earth would they do that?
>>17327114
Yes but those who control the money control the organism of society and control the desire, they create and influence trends with ads and interest rates.

money, me thinks is the greatest form of cybernetics and control.
>>
A secret cult based off 4chan?! Sign me up!!!!
>>
>>17327116
that is the official story, but only an idiot believes the official story
>>
>>17327132
GREAT !
welcome aboard fellow strange fellow.

Right now we are discussing our personal magick systems, money, and conspiracy theroires.

It is my personal belief that money is the greatest form of magick on planet universe and as such I am discussing it with people.
>>
>>17327126
These warnings are not for everyone to be understood, therefore no movement will come from these signs.
The time has come that you can openly speak about a conspiracy. It won't harm the conspiracy in any way because the mass of us is not too understanding or believing.
>>
>>17327076
I'll rephrase:

Do you think you're the first person to get caught making up a cult on the spot for /x/ manipulation?
>>
>>17327086
Then you must not be very good at defending against an attack.
>>
File: justdoit.jpg (27KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
justdoit.jpg
27KB, 450x300px
I also believe that we all live in a false holographic matrix reality and as such we should be able to conjure things into existence, if not by magick, by advanced science, no difference same thing.

but in order to do that we must all first master the art and magick school of money
>>
>>17327126
The people who have money are not in control. They too are slaves to capitalism, forever cursed to try and gobble up as much money as they can, even when it's leading them into the fire. Money is a naturally evolved instrument of capitalism, which followed humanity from times of struggle when we had to search for food. As we develop we will have to confront capitalism because there will be a point where labor will be worthless compared to machines, and trade cannot survive the scenario where peoples needs are ultimatley fufilled. You are not the one in control of money, it controls you.
>>
>>17327110
>IRC opens up direct lines between you and the other chatting computers
It doesn't.
>>
>>17327156
Does it count as getting caught if I admitted that's what I was doing in the first place?
>>17327155
But what about when science advances to the point where even the common man understands and even excepts that anything is possible?
>>17327160
no, I'm not a 1337 hacker by any means.
>>
>>17327126
>they create and influence trends with ads and interest rates
But don't you know?

/x/ is the one that created the language you use to speak such refined notions to begin with.

We are demographic zero.

We can read your soul.
>>
>>17327163
You DO realize that you are antithetical to everything /x/ stands for... Don't you?

Like, you understand WHY we exist... Right?
>>
>>17327163
Some branch of quantum physics outright states that empty space isn't actually empty and that matter is poping into and out of reality all the time.

sounds like the foundation of creating something form literally nothing to me.

>>17327165
see, that just sounds really sexy to me.

Maybe I can become money?
Maybe I can make information powerful and then store all the information in my brain and become a central bank...

Also don't you think the machines aren't just gonna replace humans in a few decades?
>>
>>17327172
I'll rephrase:

Do you think yourself invisible to /x/?
>>
>>17327174
you can read A soul. not my soul. but I believe you either way.
>>
>>17327086
use Linux home sizzle
>>
>>17327183
The only way machines can replace us is when they become more perfect. When they become better thinkers they will be our children and they will inheirit the galaxy.
>>
>>17327186
You sound upset.
>>17327181
U2
>>
>>17327183
>Maybe I can become money?
Hey hey! Mnemomeme! Didn't I tell you? Didn't I tell you about s2k? Eh? Eh? Hey hey hey?

Ahahahahahahaha~

Welcome.
>>
File: watsonsupercomputer.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
watsonsupercomputer.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>17327193
If my son had a bigger cock than I did I'd be pretty pissed off about it, that's my point of view.
>>
WoW is magic too
it puts a pacifying spell over you
>>
Use vpn to gain acess

http://11b-x-1371.890m.com/
>>
>>17327194
I'll rephrase:

Did you think you would get anywhere by avoiding the questions /x/ asked you?
>>
>>17327198
I'm afraid I do not understand.
You're powers are far beyond my own and I have much to learn.
>>
>>17327206
>I have much to learn.
See? Was the sort of lip service so hard?
>>
File: cicada pç.png (1MB, 1330x694px) Image search: [Google]
cicada pç.png
1MB, 1330x694px
Find enigmas
>>
File: download (31).jpg (3KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (31).jpg
3KB, 299x168px
>>17327204
Let me rephrase:

>I AM /x/ BEHOLD, LOW ARE THE QUESTIONS BROUGHT FORTH TO U

Do you have a point my unscrupulous friend?

>>17327203
I ain't clicking that shit, my hax0r power level is nominal.
>>
i find the enigma yes :)
i donate and receive a e-mail with instrictions
I Will make part of the intelligence group
but i have to pass the enigmas

>>
>>
>>17327230
donate?
receive?
email?
intelligence?

is the government really trying to recruit hackers off of 4chan?
>>
>>17327225
>Do you have a point my unscrupulous friend?
More than you know.
>>

anybody get acess?
>>
>>17327247
I don't doubt it.

But you see, I am but a meager and poor soul seeking only to shit post about magick systems and conspiracy theories with his fellow channers.
>>
>>17327248
is anybody even trying to get into this website or is it the same guy samefagging?

are you cicadia or what?
>>
>>17327248
what is this and why is it more interesting than money?

You know what I need to do? I need to create my own crypto currency and sell out to the government allowing them to track every exchange ever made, god I'd be so rich.
>>
>>17327264
money can literally do anything, let's master the art of money together fellow strange fellows!
>>
>>17326930
Oh no! I'm not too late am I?
>>
>>17327273
money is a store of value right?

so what is the most valuable thing and or things in the world...
>>
>>17327281
no, of course not.
>>
File: No9man.png (352KB, 621x616px) Image search: [Google]
No9man.png
352KB, 621x616px
>>17327273
>>
>>17327288
Oh, good then. It's so very rare that I get to enjoy this experience.
>>
>>17327284
the most valuable things are things people need. what do people need?

we need safety, food, knowledge, and most importantly, we need MOAR...

how do we exploit everyones need for MOAR of what they already have?
>>
>>17327305
What is the REAL difference between the haves and the have nots????
>>
>>17327305
>how do we exploit everyones need for MOAR of what they already have?
Got me anon. I've been trying to figure that out for ages.
>>
but enough of my obsession with money.

let's discuss YOUR obsession.

tell me your magick system
>>
>>17327320
well first we have to have what they need. and to have that we need to have what the workers need who make the things that the people need.

at the end of it all what does everyone need?
a place to live.

land, it's all about land, if we own land we have the root of what all people need.
>>
>>17327335
Too obvious. People get finicky about property rights if you push too hard on the land angle.
>>
>>17327342
what are property rights?

any way, people really need is time, and we sell time solutions, more time to live in your house, more timed saved going to work... more time to make a choice, more time.

everyone needs time and access to the things they need.
>>
>>17327355
I could use some time to access the things I need.
>>
>>17327361
see? and you know what that time is? money, time is money.

We need to sell money. We need to own land and sell money.
>>
>>17327372
fellow strangers, how do we sell money for a profit?
>>
>>17327372
That's quite the conspiracy you've got there.
>>
>>17327381
do you like it? it's pretty much what a bank does.
>>
>>>17327185
I'd like to report this strange thread to my fellow strange fellows.
>>
>>17327380
Probably the most literal interpretation of selling money for a profit is currency exchange and speculation.
>>
>>17327389
No. I don't.
>>
>>17327400
what do you dislike about it esteemed strange fellow the fairy queen?
>>17327397
see I always thought it was bank loans and making profits off of interest.
>>
>>17326930
>Fellows
I nominate we change the name to the Order of the Clover
>>
>>17327411
Loans and capital investment aren't selling, however, they're bargaining and gambling. When I spend 130 dollars to buy 100 pounds I am literally spending money at a profit.
>>
>>17327411
I don't want any part of it.
>>
>>17327416
Not a bad Idea but I like being called a strange fellow

how about

The Strange Felllows of teh Clover?

also, feel free to talk about your personal magick systems and beliefs guys.
>>
File: 1415783038307.png (81KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
1415783038307.png
81KB, 409x406px
This is dumb and OP is dumb.
I'm out of here, have fun with your stupid conspiracy cult, faggots.
>>
>>17327420
yes but with loans and capital investment you literally have nothing to lose as a bank, sure you might lose money on someone but the government will just bail you out.. and you can just repossess the assets the loan recipient didn't keep and reinvest that into real estate.

you're right though, about currency exchange, but I'm not really familiar with that business.

I'd like to get to the heart of the matter on how to sell money to people the way teh federal reserve sells supplies money to the economy.

>>17327421
I understand, it is a little unsavory.

what do you propose we talk about instead?
>>
>>17327435
It's hard to care about the opinions of an Anonymous.
>>
>>17327435
DELETE THIS
>>
>>17327437
I'd sooner propose a circle or two.
>>
>>17327437
>I'd like to get to the heart of the matter on how to sell money to people the way teh federal reserve sells supplies money to the economy.

The Fed primarily involves itself in controlling loans, such as how much of their holdings banks are allowed to loan out, rates of borrowing from the reserve and of course the bond market.

But this seems like a rather dry topic for /x/.
>>
>>17327450
I don't understand.
>>17327453
I disagree, I think money is the core of all magic and the force that controls reality.

but we can all talk about something else if you all want to.
>>
>>17327456
One is the sun up so high in the sky and the other is the horizon at the edge of your eye.

But let's focus on the sun.
>>
File: Star_of_David.svg (3).png (88KB, 2000x2308px) Image search: [Google]
Star_of_David.svg (3).png
88KB, 2000x2308px
>>17327456
in fact I think the jews understand money majick very well.

as above so below, everything has a cost ect ect.
>>
>>17327456
>I disagree, I think money is the core of all magic and the force that controls reality.
How did economics take control of reality? What was in control before?
>>
File: apollo.jpg (107KB, 860x670px) Image search: [Google]
apollo.jpg
107KB, 860x670px
>>17327459
okay, let's talk about the sun.
the Egyptians and freemasons believe that the sun is a the symbol for god.
>>
>>17327461
Economics is literally the management of resources, i.e. the control of resources, as in, the control of reality.

economic tools like money are the tools created to help control that reality.

the principles of economics are the principles of control of this reality.
>>
>>17327469
also the AI in this game was called helios and it went on to control the minds of everyone on the planet.

connection?
>>
>>17327469
The Egyptians believed everything was a symbol or aspect of "god." In its long and illustrious history the god Amun-Ra took on no less than thirty different aspects, and often retained several at the same time, being the wind or the sun or the sea or the earth depending on the time of day, its mood, the sort of people it was talking to, its reasons for manifesting, etc. And, of course, in their earliest myths there was no sun when the first god created the world, only an endless dark sea.
>>
>>17327459
This is what Manly p Hall had to say on the sun

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta11.htm

but I digress, what do you have to say on the matter of the sun o' fairy queen?
>>
>>17327473
Economics exist because resources are finite. So do economics control reality or does reality control economics?

When a person charges you money for food, are you in control of reality? It seems like reality is controlling you. If you were in control, would you need food? If the person selling the food were in control, would they need your money?
>>
>>17327483
yes, strange how that correlates directly with Christianity and the bibles genisis story.

it's pretty obvious Christianity is a continuation of the eygptian mysteries.

it also cooespondes to the big bang, that there was only empty space, then a flash and matter was created.

>>17327477
Do you think the freemasons are creating their sun god as an AI? I think they are for sure over at google.
>>
>>17327485
That I should like to see it fall.
>>
File: cthulu.jpg (25KB, 450x232px) Image search: [Google]
cthulu.jpg
25KB, 450x232px
>>17327489
Well, until we become the great parasite in the sky which drains us all of our energy and power, he who understands and can manipulate resources the best will have the most power.
>>
>>17327498
here's a good paranormal anime which describes my obsession of money and lucifer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PUfkAJVvMs

it's only 11 episodes long.
>>
>>17327509
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u53S-luTibs

good show, english dub
>>
>>17327498
I question whether economics represents the pinnacle of managing or understanding resources. Economics has existed for the entirety of human history and probably well beyond, easily thousands of years. And yet its only in the last three centuries that the practice began to comprehend that land was not the end all of economic value.

Currently there isn't a significantly recognized school of economic thought that doesn't agree that skills and knowledge aren't the fundamental key to sustained economic growth. Currently we live in an age named after the conclusion that real value lies not in traditional commodity, but in knowledge, cheaply producible and reproducible data that only have substance in the realm of abstract thought. And even that fails to bring about anything I'd recognize as meaningful power. At the end of things, the bank manager that controls both the actual dollars and the abstract data which defines my monetary holdings is just another fellow I can trip and laugh at when he walks down the street.
>>
>>17327516
Yes, but all that knowledge merely allows you to engineer capital and to a lesser extent grant you control over it.

however these assets and land itself are all physical and regardless of the amount of intelligence you have as you said you can be tripped up.

knowledge is not as valuable as people think, what is far more valuable is the systems created with our knowledge and the ways in which we maintain these systems.

captialism and mixed markets work as a system for many reasons, protecting property rights and turning selfish greed into a value creating and contributing aspect for society.

what is true power is our BELIEF in the system and the unilateral agreement that we must defend and uphold the system.
>>
>>17327529
>unilateral agreement
Con-tra-dic-tion.
>>
>>17327529
knowledge is only important in it's ability to create and maintain systems that support life
>>
Well good thread everybody.

We can talk later if everyone is done talking.
>>
>>17327560
And if not?
>>
>>17327563
we can keep talking.
>>
File: 1454220444878.jpg (144KB, 838x959px) Image search: [Google]
1454220444878.jpg
144KB, 838x959px
>>17327577
Good double OP
Glorious conclusion
Please accept my sexy feels.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.