[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They want me to free them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (71KB, 440x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 440x334px
First of all, I practica magick
Second this is about ghost demons/ unknown forces
So i was driving late with one friend and he told me that every time he pases righ next to one building he pointed it, he felt that the statues of the children there (very similar to pic) started staring at him, and that he felt really sick every time, the red light stopped us so I was able to watch those statues for a little longer, and I felt their gaze upon me, I felt very sad because I could sense they were actually children there were 3 of them, and they were trapped in that place, I could feel their suffering and tit was like they were telling me, "Help us" I didn't knew what to do I just kept driving I have no idea what kind of energy keeps em there, but I couldn't contain my tears, now I really wanna help em but I don't know what to do besides cleaning the place.
I do really wanna help them. Nobody deserves that destiny.
>>
You're just a roleplaying /mu/tant who found the statue that was on the cover of his Creed album. Go away.
>>
>>17326903
Where was this?
>>
>>17326915
It was in Mexico City in front of an institution called DIF
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.