[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are robots pretending to be people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1454827458646.gif (184KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
1454827458646.gif
184KB, 992x558px
before i start i know its tinfoil and not exactly paranormal but ayylamo isnt paranormal and is poart of this board a lot

ok i know it sounds crazy but we have all seen the japanese robot that looks like a lady that can dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7TKBFJMbi0

we all also know about various military air craft that existed in a classified sense well before the general public was allowed to know about them

is it bat shit crazy to think companies or organizations might have custom processors/mother boards built for a humanoid android that mimicks humans but is just reacting to its environment like ai in a video game spitting out some random sentences especially with the capacity to skim processing power from mobile devices

maybe Tila Tequila isnt a android and she is just crazy

but rubio could be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNRNHgi1RzU
>>
File: inconceivable.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
inconceivable.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
par·a·nor·mal
ˌperəˈnôrm(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: paranormal

denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding.
>>
>>17326608

I never saw a robot sucking guzzling sausage at a foam party
>>
Soon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxyI7-3rilo
>>
File: id fuck it.jpg (4KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
id fuck it.jpg
4KB, 300x212px
>>17326729
Hands up if you wonder what she looks like naked..
>>
>>17326640
Splendid, you can read a dictionary. Now if you could go over to the rules page and read what it says under /x/, you might grasp why you should've lurked a few days longer before you posted.
>>
Of course he knows what he's doing. Please let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. When I'm elected president we'll re-embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world and leave our children what they deserve; the greatest nation in the history of the world.
>>
File: x.jpg (5KB, 266x48px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
5KB, 266x48px
>>17326640
Read the board rule, newfag. Go drink bleach. If you want your shitty magic threads you can go to reddit. Moot made this board for creepy things.
>>
>>17326608
Yes, it's called >>/r9k/
>>
>>17327652
Hi trump
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.