[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychotic break or demonic episode? Last week I started seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (38KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 319x319px
Psychotic break or demonic episode? Last week I started seeing colors swirling in my vision and sounds got really loud out of nowhere. Then I got the intense fear of the dark at night and I felt the feeling like I was being watched. I thought I saw a demon's face in my hallway and I could feel his presence. Tonight I started seeing colors again. I promise I've never done a drug. what do you guys think
>>
Stroke. Hospital. Now.
>>
>>17326381
Sounds like a psychotic episode to me, seek some professional help.

Any other changes particularly in your sleeping/ eating patterns, mood ect?
>>
>>17326391
I'm in perfect health. I'm young. And before each of these demon moments has been a period of a few days of me in bed. I think it isn't a stroke.
>>
>>17326399
I watched a hypnosis video for putting on weight last night, because I'm a little bit underweight and lanky. Today I ate a lot of food, I didn't feel full though. I get really irritable and yelled at my mother whom I live with because I could hear her closing the cupboards even when I'm upstairs - very loud, interrupts me when I'm listening to music. Same with the television. Too loud. I feel a bit dizzy now. After my lover temporarily decided to take some space and leave I don't really have much friends, but I'm ok with being alone for awhile. I'm really not afraid of being alone in bed all day.
>>
>>17326399
I've been irritable lately, but only sometimes. Generally a pretty non aggressive person. Don't like fighting
>>
>>17326404
>"I'm in perfect health. I'm young."

Said every young guy who thought he was in perfect health and then proceeded to die.
>>
>>17326381
you need help, this is your brain fucking up on you.
>>
>>17326381
Its the ghost of Annalisa, OP.
>>
>>17327255
>>17326445
>>17326391
This, OP, do not fuck around. Look there may be a possibility that something supernatural is occuring, but if you are having an actual medical issue, you will not live to find out.

No one is discounting your experience, I think everyone believes this happened to you. You need to assure you are safe first and foremost and that means seeing a doctor. Youth often has nothing to do with neurological disorders which can set in at any time to anybody. The symptoms you're describing could be caused by a number of things but only a doctor is going to be able to tell. Please, if you are having a supernatural experience we will want to hear about it but we need to make sure you're not in danger first. Please take care of yourself OP.
>>
>>17326391
Fucking this.
>>
All seems normal to me.
>>
>>17326381
epilepsy bro
>>
>>17327462
This.

And/or a tumor. And/or schizophrenia or some such.

Go to the fucking doctor, not /x/.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.