[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horror Business: A Double Feature Stream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: wild zero.jpg (233KB, 1067x1500px) Image search: [Google]
wild zero.jpg
233KB, 1067x1500px
Hey /x/. It's time we brought back the once long standing traditions of /x/ streams. Back in 2009-2010 I used to stream for you guys, and well, I've missed it. So come join me and your fellow /x/ users as we bring streaming back.

The place: http://connectcast.tv/StannisDaMannis

I'm kicking off my stream, Horror Business, with a double feature. I always do double features, and try to make them somewhat related. Tonight, I'm starting with an old favorite from when I used to stream back in the day, Wild Zero! Zombies, rock and roll, and true love, this movie's got it all. If you're up to it, try to play the Wild Zero drinking game. Take a drink every time...

Anyone drinks

Anyone combs their hair

A head explodes

Fire shoots out of anything

Anyone says ROCK AND ROLL

Good luck surviving.

Movie starts in 10 minutes. The second feature will be in the next post.
>>
Our second feature of this double billing of Japanese zombie flicks is another classic:

Stacy: Attack of the Schoolgirl Zombies

What's to be said that the title doesn't already explain? Trust me, this is one you wanna see. Again, we start the fun in 10 minutes. Let's resurrect this old /x/ institution together. Hope to see you there.
>>
Starting Wild Zero now. Get in here, /x/philes!
>>
Come join the fun, /x/
>>
>>17326302
nambah wan
>>
I'm tryin to get the chat turned on. Apparently its off or something. Anyone know how? Sorry, like I said, I haven't done this shit in years, and the setting page and dash just give me shit on text color and uploading emoticons.
>>
Based red wig gonna bang Miri Hanai.
>>
For those wondering about the chat, you have to register to use it. I tested this making an account with a fake email and shit, so just sign up with whatever info to join in the chat.
>>
Bump. We're about half way through Wild Zero now.
>>
File: Stacy%201.jpg (83KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Stacy%201.jpg
83KB, 1600x900px
Starting in just a few minutes, Stacy: Attack of the Zombie Schoolgirls.
>>
Turns out Stacy wasn't dubbed or subbed.. It was a bitch to find, and that was the only copy on the net I was able to get. Every other one had no seeds. So, in keeping with the Japanese zombie theme, we'll be showing Versus. I'll do my best to find a dubbed or subbed copy of Stacy so it can be shown in the future.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.