[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does an agnostic connect to the spiritual, or beyond our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: mf_press3.jpg (2MB, 1354x1351px) Image search: [Google]
mf_press3.jpg
2MB, 1354x1351px
How does an agnostic connect to the spiritual, or beyond our dimensional plane? I go wood exploring and have been to some urban areas, what are some things to further open myself, but not make myself available, to the unknown of planes and beings? Again, I'm agnostic in that I don't believe in one correct answer, I believe in the concept that I don't know everything, so I'm not talking the spectrum of good and evil here.
>>
>>17325993
>open myself, but not make myself available
Does exist, OP. The spiritual world annihilates all attempts to create non-linear, deflective, one sided relationships.
>>
>>17326053
>Doesn't exist, OP.
fix
>>
Convince your boyfriend to let you peg him
>>
>>17326053

I suppose what i'm trying to get towards is something that won't turn my body into a carcass for the unknown to inhabit, I understand there would be strings attached, I just want to be safe to a degree and potentially knowing things that might keep me safe as well
>>
>>17325993
there's nothing for you to connect to, dumbass. just psych yourself out until you think you're talking to/seeing ghosts.
>>
>>17326079
>I understand there would be strings attached
Then you understand absolutely nothing. The spiritual world isn't about attachment; it's about lack thereof. The point of having it not be one-sided is so spiritual beings are free to avoid malicious entanglement by being able to separate from anything at any time. Your only protection is your own ability and willingness to go back where you came from. If you lose track of your body and can't ever find your way back to this world, you're lost. You've spent your entire life connected to your body, so being lost and unable to find it is virtually the single most impossible spiritual experience available to you.
>>
>>17326128

The only potential 'being lost' part I can say I might have ever had was a few day coma I suffered last year but I don't know if that can be said to be spiritual, I am starting to understand what you are saying here,I would be entering a place were there aren't strings attached as opposed to the area I live in and feel accustomed to where there are strings I have been 'naturally' attached to all along
>>
>>17326172
It's moreso that the OP was asking for something that was entirely antithetical to the spiritual realm.
>>
>>17326198

I'm OP, and I guess I don't have a great understanding of it, but it is something I do take interest in, and as an agnostic I do not believe any absolute single answer or definition of it, but neither do I believe in one for the plane we see either.
>>
>>17326217
Agnosticism usually refer to the belief that we can't know one way or the other whether or not god exists. It's not commonly used to refer to ignorance or other varieties.
>>
>>17326282

Is there another term for this? Or would this just sort of be to say one does not have an absolute belief in anything spiritually?
>>
File: mountain.png (42KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
mountain.png
42KB, 819x460px
>>17326303
Why don't you just tell people that you're learning disabled but you're sensitive about it so they shouldn't bring up religion when you're around
>>
>>17326303
Ignorance. For this context, spiritually ignorant.
>>
Someone who takes position of believing in nothing without scientism "proof" ie consensus reality definition of "objective" reality that fails to recognize validity of the personal subjective, asking for advice on exploring anomalistic subjective experience. Go back and read your journals and pray to empirical high priests of "truth" and get F off board beyond ur puny academic worldview douche.
>>
>>17326372
This, even. Wonky language and all.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.