[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaos Magick #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Old thread is dead.

Continuing.

>archive
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17270780/
>>
>develop interest in warhammer 40k
>after going through all the endless stories and lore end up really interested in psykers and the warp
>namely they chaos gods (Slaanesh master race) and their cults
>think about how the warp would make sense to exist if it was real
>turns out chaos is real

fucking magic senpai
now just need to find myself a nice sex cult to join
>>
herrooo ohhhh ohh oh
Here from another thread to learn a bit and meet someone who suggested i come here.
>>
File: 1451636066178-1.jpg (15KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451636066178-1.jpg
15KB, 800x600px
>>17326009
>now just need to find myself a nice sex cult to join

Have you tried Discordianism?
>>
>>17326041
no but I will now
>>
>>17326030
They were talking about a different thread. This one is a new one made by a faggot roleplayer.
>>
File: pd.png (430KB, 800x1117px) Image search: [Google]
pd.png
430KB, 800x1117px
This is the designated Discordian thread?
>>
>>17326244
Maybe, but no pedaboos allowed.
>>
>>17326255
excuse me?
>>
made a thread for this but died.

Have anyone noticed that the dark tower books are full of tips to the chaos magic lore?
In particular, Randall Flagg, the main antagonist, is a chaos practitioner.
>meditates and creates a raven tulpa on The Stand
>changes behavior every "cycle" and collects pins of every ideology possible
>changes even name and appearance; as chaotes must have an impermanent identity
>Uses every kind of magic available, from tarot to kabbalah, scrying on a water basin, chants and dances, spirit summoning, sigils, etc but his main weapon being trickery and charisma, and always seems to come up with the perfect spell for the specific situation.
>he even uses a car's gear rod as a magic wand, for god's sake.
>and what's up with him being a paladin to chaos, as said continually since half point of the series? and what's about the discordia
>>
File: 1389496360202.jpg (193KB, 1600x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1389496360202.jpg
193KB, 1600x1048px
Does anyone use TES archetypes?
>>
>>17327667
That's a good idea
>>
>>17326341
Pedaboos. What, you can't figure out what it means?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.