[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that are "off"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1444106508368.jpg (1007KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1444106508368.jpg
1007KB, 1920x1200px
Things that happen in your everyday life that you just brush off.

>phone calls i get around my university and the town around it tend to cut into radio-chatter, or what id guess it is. It sounds like stereotypical "alien comms" sounds, static gurgles and beeps.
>whenever I walk into my living room at late night one of my dogs always circles around from the back of the house and starts growling and sniffing under the front door.
>as a child id get the shrinking feeling a lot, my body would feel cold and everything around me seemed to engulf me, while i felt like i was getting smaller. Alice in wonderland syndrome if im right, still get it occasionally both growing and shrinking, but only when I wake up in the middle of nights or lay in bed staring at the ceiling for a little too long.
>>
>>17325795
>Go to sleep
>Wake up instantly
>~8 hours go by
I herd everyone has dreams all night but they just 4get
>>
>>17325819
If you want to remember better start a dream journal, its definitely helpful.

That feeling of "i just closed my eyes wtf its morning" is always kind of eerie.
>>
>vo/x/ part 2
>>
File: 1454461816781.png (28KB, 186x208px) Image search: [Google]
1454461816781.png
28KB, 186x208px
>>17325819
This happens to me all the time, I remember one specific time when I was in, like, 7th grade. I was doing my homework in bed at around 8 pm, then I blinked and looked at the clock and it was 3 in the morning. I was sitting upright facing the head of my bed the entire time and it's still one of the most baffling experiences of my entire life even now.
>>
>>17325795
Do you live near mountains? If you do the phone thing is just the cell phone tower picking up radio waves that were bounced off the mountain. It happened to my CB radio when I was driving through Wyoming.
>>
>>17326358
Its a pretty urban area pretty much rocky hills but nothing 80ft over sea level, I am pretty sure its just the College radio but the chatter spooks me every so often when it cuts right into the middle of a call.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.