[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3177 pregnant women infected with Zika in Colombia, and not a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 788yyy.jpg (25KB, 800x557px) Image search: [Google]
788yyy.jpg
25KB, 800x557px
3177 pregnant women infected with Zika in Colombia, and not a case of microcephaly among them. It's enough to make one think that perhaps there is no link between the disease and the birth defect.

Which then makes one think, if Zika didn't cause the spike in microcephaly cases, what did? And why was Brazil so quick to blame Zika for it? The worldwide public health scare certainly grabbed everybody's attention.
>>
File: zika.jpg (32KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
zika.jpg
32KB, 384x288px
>>
>>17325072
>3177 pregnant women
Out of? It's useless to act as a comparison in a field of blank space.
>>
>>17325072
Maybe Brazil is using zika as a scapegoat so they don't have to accept that the real cause is their absolutely toxic water.
>>
>>17325113
3177 pregnant women infected with Zika in Colombia with no microcephaly out of 3177 pregnant women infected with Zika in Colombia, total.
>>
>>17325203
That sounds like it's *probably* not dependent on the stage of pregnancy when infected. Confirm or unmeasured/not in the data?
>>
>>17325189

Actually, the zika is a ruse from the government to cover for expirated vaccines that were sent to poor regions on north and northeast, causing babies with fucked brains.
>>
>>17325211
I can't find specific data on that. The CDC is going down there to team up with the Colombian NIH for further study.
>>
>>17325283
Only reason is seems suspect to me is because there was another thread that pointed out a strange coincidence for when Zika started. I have reason to believe Malaria for example is a parasite that evolved via time loop, and was created for the specific purpose of slowing human economy. They would have to intelligently select for such a trait in order to send the most effective strain back. Some of the traits like nine distinct metamorphic stages make it really suspicious in my mind.

I'm getting "artificial social engineering" vibes from the Zika thing too, but on a much lesser scale.
>>
>>17325072
they were trying to draw attention to the olympics
>>
>>17325189
Nice source there.
>>
>>17325389
It's common sense that an overpopulated 3rd world place would have bad water. New York has bad water too, in fact it seems like all big cities have bad water. It's not even worth wondering about anymore.
>>
>>17325389
Here, faggot.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/cabd453515244bf2b1063e15f6b680c9/ap-test-rio-olympic-water-badly-polluted-even-far-offshore
>>
>>17325072

Fukushima
>>
>>17325441
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71PNZH1OaW0
>>
>>17325441
>New York has bad water too

So bad the EPA determined it didn't need filtration. So bad that it beat 150 other municipalities in a taste taste. So bad a business man can make money literally bottling the tap water and selling it back to NY.

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/feb/25/nation/na-tapwater25

Most large US cities have really REALLY good water, precisely because they can and need to pay for great purifying and filtration.

NY, however, isn't filtering and purifying, they're porting in clean water from upstate reservoirs.
>>
How about Brazil making the TDaP vaccine mandatory for all pregnant women in late 2014?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.