[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 strange cuts just appeared on my body out of nowhere I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: cuts.png (54KB, 187x252px) Image search: [Google]
cuts.png
54KB, 187x252px
3 strange cuts just appeared on my body out of nowhere

I was looking at myself at the mirror and there was nothing, gone to get shower, didn't put shampoo, didn't turn on the water, I looked down to my chest and 3 cuts appeared as very thin lines then became larger and more red

what is this /x/? it happened to me once long time ago
>>
weather balloon
>>
File: CatFinge.jpg (24KB, 375x264px) Image search: [Google]
CatFinge.jpg
24KB, 375x264px
>>
>>17324948
don't have one, I also sleep with a t-shirt

tried making these cuts on my own, it's impossible since I chew my nails
>>
It might be ayy lmaos.
They can do a lot to you without you noticing a thing.
>>
>>17324974
for what reason
>>
>>17324980
Studying the human race
>>
>>17324983
I once also felt burning on my arm, raised my sleeve and the same thing happened, there were also 3 cuts
>>
Oh and I forgot, does it matter if I got in conflict with a girl whose family does black magic
>>
>>17324996
Impylng you are OP, That might also be a thing.
If that happened to me I would try to end this conflict, if not that work I would seek protection at "the good side", Jesus Christ etc..
>>
>>17325022
I am
But could that be it? Do you know if black magic causes these symptoms?

I remember when I got these cuts for the first time as I said long time ago I heard that they appear when someone tries to do you something bad or something bad happens to you and you get saved or something you just get cuts
>>
>>17325057
I don't really know anything about black magic.
But I know that they can wish for something to happen to you.
If I was you I would go to the girl you got in conflict with and simply talk about it.
I would also consider reading something about black magic and how to prevent it.
>>
anolther RP thread....

supposedly scratches from no where would be a symptom of evil spirits/ghost fucking with some one. never heard of a curse that would do as little as scratches

if its a ghost/evil spirit there isnt a lot you can do. you say"the power of christ compels you" while splashing holy water all around they ask "who is christ"
>>
>>17325057
Definitely a weak taboo doll
>>
>>17324941
Good luck man, I've never known a guy who had 3 cunts on his body when he woke up. Better hope you dont end up in prison soon.
>>
>>17325102
>3 cunts
>>
>>17325102
I got them in middle of the day, not when I woke up
>>
>>17325102
>I've never known a guy who had 3 cunts on his body when he woke up.
fucking lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.