[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he do it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ln Hf2sARNE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 13

File: MTI2NTgyMDM0MjA5NDkwOTU0.jpg (62KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTI2NTgyMDM0MjA5NDkwOTU0.jpg
62KB, 1200x1200px
Why did he do it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LnHf2sARNE
>>
programming
>>
Adam Lanza doesn't exist.

He was made up for the story.
>>
>>17324704
for the nookie
>>
>>17324704

For teh lulz
>>
>>17324704
More important question is: how did he do it.

The motivation or why is not impossible to believe or exist, but the feats he managed actually are.
>>
>>17324755
he didn't.

the whole thing was staged.
>>
>>17324773
Right, my point is that asking why is defending or attacking from the wrong angle. Anyone can come up with a theory about that.

The actual mechanics of what happened are impossible and faked.
>>
he didn't do anything and there were no children killed according to my beliefs
>>
>>17324778
tell me what you think is impossible about it
>>
>>17324794
It's been gone over ad-nauseum, I don't feel like getting into it.

What's your favourite colour?
>>
>>17324797
yeah, it's been gone over in threads before and i've refuted the bullshit more than once. you refuse to answer because you don't know the true details.
>>
>>17324820

Oh boy, captain snopes to the rescue. Chill and watch a video you contrarian fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSaLuSEREew
>>
File: 8U99AxK.png (602KB, 1023x463px) Image search: [Google]
8U99AxK.png
602KB, 1023x463px
>>17324704
he did it FOr US
>>
>>17324704
dont tell me you havent noticed there are a lot of fucked up things that happen in any 1 year. its almost like there is a competition to see who can either get the high score for the year in a category or do the most fucked up thing like a oscars for criminals .he answered the call.

to his credit he did get a higher score than most rampage killers do and he worked alone so the points arent divided like the collaborative effort category
>>
>>17324914
What do you mean FOr US? Sorry I'm slow on the uptake.
>>
>>17324704
He was from the future and it wasn't Adam lanza.
>>
>>17324704
I don't know but i saw the pictures of the boston bombing and everything looked fake. We all can go to gore sites and see actual shrapnel wounds so I don't know who they tried to fool.

This leads me to believe sandy hook was another false flag.
>>
>>17324866
con·trar·i·an
kənˈtre(ə)rēən,kän-/
noun
noun: contrarian; plural noun: contrarians

1. a person who opposes or rejects popular opinion, especially in stock exchange dealing.

so basically, what i said is the opposite of contrarian because the view i take is the view accepted by the majority. you are the contrarian fuck in this conversation.

if you're gonna use attacks on my character and weak insults to deflect from your lack of an argument, then at least do it right. you could've called me a "sheeple" and that may have been trite, but at least it would have made sense.
>>
>>17324704
Fuccckkkk I hate seeing this guy's pic he looks so similar to me ffs
>>
>Why did he do it?
He didn't, that's why it's officially documented that he died the night before Sandy Hoax, alongside his mother.
>>
>>17324704
>that normie bitch saying violence isn't innate in humans

Look at human history you stupid bimbo
>>
File: 1448496212149.jpg (4MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
1448496212149.jpg
4MB, 4320x2432px
>>17324704
why is there only like 2 low resolution, shit quality pics of this kid, and no pics of his family?
>>
>>17325635

I wouldn't worry about it. Since he didn't do anything.
>>
>>17326526
Are you retarded? There's at least twice as many pics of him in a basic google search, and not everyone enjoys uploading 10,000 selfies of themselves to the internet. And that's just some normal people, this guy had Asperger's so he was probably even *less* likely to upload pictures of himself. Doesn't mean he doesn't exist.
>>
>>17325714
> citation needed
>>
Can anyone show me some good sandy hook conspiracy videos?
>>
>>17328084
Just look up Adam Lanza death certificate.
Even if it was altered after the fact, there were hundreds of sources who copied the initial certificate.
>>
>>17328698
You use a mindless government drone's typo as irrefutable proof of a conspiracy that an entire person doesn't exist? His mom's (or aunt's, I fotget which he was living with at the time) death certificate cleary states that she died of multiple gunshot wounds on the 14th, the same day of the shooting.
>>
>>17328977
>that an entire person doesn't exist
Scratch that, got what you said mixed up with what somebody else said.
>>
File: 1385438380837.jpg (2MB, 2172x2532px) Image search: [Google]
1385438380837.jpg
2MB, 2172x2532px
Bumping with redpills
>>
File: 1412472484027.jpg (1MB, 3490x3340px) Image search: [Google]
1412472484027.jpg
1MB, 3490x3340px
>>17329110
>>
File: 1439678636111-2.jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1439678636111-2.jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
>>17329110
>>17329116
>>
File: abc.png (73KB, 940x754px) Image search: [Google]
abc.png
73KB, 940x754px
>>17329110
>>17329116
>>17329110
>>17329116
>>
File: anna greenberg.png (3MB, 1246x2081px) Image search: [Google]
anna greenberg.png
3MB, 1246x2081px
>>17329110
>>17329126
>>17329126
>>17329126
>>
>>17325594
Contrarian in relation to this board genius. Why the fuck do CNN watchers figure into my insults.
>>
>>17328080
>at least twice as many pics
sooooo 4?

nobody in his family took pics of him? no school photos? cctv from anywhere? its just strange.
>>
>>17324704
Ritalin
>>
File: before.png (622KB, 592x767px) Image search: [Google]
before.png
622KB, 592x767px
>>17329110
>>17329116
>>17329116
>>17329110
>>
>>17328977
>a conspiracy that an entire person doesn't exist?
Him dying prior to his supposed massacre doesn't mean he doesn't exist, it means he was the ultimate patsy - the kind that is dead before their name is blemished.
>>
>>17324704
he didn't. he was a patsy
>>
A 20yo shooting up first graders? Little kids? I find that hard to believe too. A mall or college would make more sense.
>>
>>17329142
>where is the news footage of infants being massacred by a laughing teenager

Nobody wants to see that.
>>
>>17329159
Not that i even believe anyone actually died here
>>
>>17329161
no. but footage was never even talked about or mentioned. because nothing happened
>>
>>17329140
I just googled my own name (along with where I currently live, which is also my hometown) and got exactly one pic of me and it was my yearbook photo. This kid was as much of a nobody as you or me before the shooting, I don't see why you find it weird that there aren't a lot of pictures of him online. Speaking of which, there probably are a lot more pictures of him as a young kid, but they exist on actual film and were never uploaded to the internet.
>>
>>17324704
>>17329110
>>17329116
>>17329126
>>17329129
>>17329135
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smX9P7zXwAc
>>
>>17324704
He was a faggot
>>
>>17329149
See:
>>17328982

I corrected the inconsequential mistake I made immediately after posting it incorrectly assuming you would go after some of the actual points I made.

I baited you into cherry picking a point to argue without even meaning to. You aren't making yourself seem very credible you know.
>>
>>17329188
every news agency in the country covered this for weeks extensively. they have more resources than just google. i mean its possible, but unlikely imo
>>
>>17329169
>>17329161
> implying somebody would take out a camera and start recording when somebody was actively trying to kill them

I can see why you people stick to your basements: none of you would last very long in the real world on your own.
>>
>>17324744
more than likely.
>>
>>17329222
You're right they wouldn't last long. Society rejects those that understand how it works. Understanding how it works makes one a little crazy due to the dissonance. That's why you'll never find a sane person that's interested in conspiracy theories.
>>
>>17329213
Yeah, AFTER he died, meaning no more pictures could be taken of him as soon as he became infamous. And you're right, they do have more resources than google; that's why they have as many as they do. Don't forget in his younger years the internet was in its infancy and myspace hadn't even been invented yet, and many pictures were still taken on film. There's probably dozens of pictures of him throughout the years, but nobody bothered to upload them to the internet since he had few friends or family members. This kid badically didn't exist before this whole thing.
>>
>>17329237
No I mean they would get robbed and then pull out a camera and start videoing the robber and then get their stupid ass murdered and their phone destroyed/stolen.
>>
>>17329222
you buffoon. nobody is saying that. there were security cameras at the school allegedly
>>
>>17329161
Um, I do, actually. call me sick, but if I saw it and it was pretty clear it wasn't faked, I'd accept the situation more. People always tend to believe things that can be seen more than that which is just "heard" and described.
>>
>>17329199
this jackass mentions critical thinking, logic, and common sense, and yet this is what actually leads us to question this false flag shit. dumbass
>>
>>17329169
Yes it was.

He was caught on camera entering the school by shooting out the glass door. Obviously this footage was never released to the public, and why should it be?

Goto wiki, type "Adam Lanza". At the bottom are things called "References". Start there. Stop watching dumbass conspiracy theory youtube videos. They're making you paranoid, anon.
>>
>>17329252
I think what they're saying is that no internal footage has been shown. Like from school CCTV.

There really should be something as cameras are in everything nowdays. You know what they say about showbiz though, never work with children or animals.
>>
>>17329211
I responded before I read your second post, but I figured no point in deleting it.

Your point is a semi-legmtate one, only in the sense that it provides plausible deniability. To that I would only ask - where is the proof that someone admits they "made a typo"? We've got proof of the certificate stating he was dead prior to Sandy Hoax, but we've got nothing to say someone admitted they're at fault for a typing error.

Conspiracy theories always comes down to raw faith in the end, if you simply want to believe the official narrative than that is fine by me, but for many people there is simply too many inconsistencies to do so.
>>
>>17329260
>Um, I do, actually. call me sick, but if I saw it and it was pretty clear it wasn't faked

Why in the world would you think it was "faked"? I don't get this paranoid mind-set. Seriously, do you ever read what you type, or sit back and objectively analyse what the fuck it is that you're watching/reading?

Do you really believe that the events at Sandy Hook were a fake Government false-flag operation designed to allow stricter gun-control?

Btw, go ask one of the parents if you can watch the video of their 5 year old daughter being shot in the face because you don't believe it really happened.
>>
>>17329308
Footage of people being shot is shown all the time without regard to anyone's feelings.

The reason there's no footage from SH is because children are shitty actors.
>>
>>17329141
This. This is what really happened, but you're all so busy chasing bullshit ayylmao-narti style conspiracy theories that you fail to see the real conspiracy here.

The kid was turned into a fucking suicide zombie by Ritalin.

http://www.cchrint.org/psychiatric-drugs/stimulantsideeffects/concertasideeffects/

http://healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2015/52759a-eng.php

>an association between the use of stimulant medications (including Ritalin) and sudden death in healthy children.

>psychotic episodes

>suicidal thoughts

>mania/psychosis
>violence
>hostility
>abnormal behavior
>>
>>17329319
Have you ever seen Western CCTV footage of a toddler being shot in the face? No. Why? Because nobody wants to see that shit, bro.

The Christine Chubbock video was never released, was that a false-flag too?
>>
all of the obvious "you'e paranoid" and "you're stupid if you believe this shit" is nothing but ignorant shitposting from morons who refuse to utilize critical thinking and greedily suck down whatever bullshit they are fed.
be a sheeple all you want, but don't take an affront with us because we choose not to be herded into the pasture with the rest of you...
>>
>>17329415
Nobody wants to see anyone getting shot but that stuff is released all the time. What's your point?
>>
>>17329466
My points were..

a) Not everything gets released
b) Footage of small children being gunned-down in the US will never be released to the public
c) Blaming Sandy Hook on anybody other than Adam Lanza is retarded,
>>
>>17329507
No, your point was that footage is not released because nobody wants to see it.

My point is, nobody wants to see any shooting footage, and it gets released.

You'd think one of these horrified parents would want to shut the conspiracyfags up and make them eat their own shit when they'd see it actually happened, but no.
>>
Because the utterly corrupt and clueless American Psychiatry Association are nothing but shills for big pharma junk science. Burn in Hell you rotten bastards
>>
>>17328977

>Typo

I can actually see that dank cognitive dissonance emanate from you like an aura
>>
>>17329356
he never took ritalin.

>>17329292
the school was not equipped with widespread CCTV.
>>
>>17329521
no, i think the parents don't give a fuck about people like you because they know their child is dead. and the last thing they'd want is pictures of the mangled body of their murdered child being posted on 4chan and tumblr faggot sites and all over the internet in general.
>>
>/x/ becomes a ridiculously slow moving board
>Make a Sandy Hook thread and government shills come out of the woodworks to argue that it was a legit massacre
lol, it's so obviously fake, and the shilling only makes it more obvious
>>
>>17329963
Really, so why is so much effort wasted on trying to prove conspiracy theorists wrong if it could be done very easily? The parents also have given interviews that were about the stupidity of conspiracy theorists.

The only thing that has come from the discussion of SH is 1) taking away guns and 2) taking away people's rights to speak.
>>
>>17329963
What about the helmet cam footage of Lanza being shot? He didn't commit suicide, cause he was shot in the back of the head. I personally don't give a fuck if he was executed (same as Eliott Radja) but that would be enough proof for me and wouldn't involve having to show any kids being shot.
>>
>>17330005
>Really, so why is so much effort wasted on trying to prove conspiracy theorists wrong if it could be done very easily? The parents also have given interviews that were about the stupidity of conspiracy theorists.
yeah, because that doesn't cheapen the memory of their child and normal people sympathize with and get angry at the news story "families who lost children at sandy hook are being called liars by conspiracy theorists."

no one took away guns. no one took away anyone's right to speak so you're full of shit.

>>17330024
show me where it says he was shot in a way that ruled out suicide. you can't be surprised that they didn't release footage that they never claimed existed and goes totally against what actually happened.
>>
>>17330049
They can bitch and complain all they like, but proving conspiracy theorists wrong is possible without wailing, crying and complaining endlessly.

Nobody said guns or freedom of speech were taken away. Read it again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting

ctrl + f lower rear portion of his head
>>
File: lanzahat.png (1MB, 784x631px) Image search: [Google]
lanzahat.png
1MB, 784x631px
>>17330067
this was his hat and if you look at it, you can see where the bullet came up through it, which would make sense to me as having the shot go up through his brain starting from the lower rear portion of his head. nothing makes it look like it couldn't be self inflicted to me.
>>
File: Infographic (38).png (98KB, 1421x815px) Image search: [Google]
Infographic (38).png
98KB, 1421x815px
Motive:
He felt rejected by society so he punished society by doing the most evil violent thing he could think of.

How isn't that completely obvious?

Look, here's the sequential logic:
1.) Society is bad
2.) There: punish society
3.) But society never learns
4.) There: Extreme punishment
5.) But what is the most extreme?
6.) Punish their children; destroy their future; force them to question "why?"

This is the reason the majority, not all, mass killers kill.
>>
>>17324704
He didnt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
>>
>>17330181
this is an interesting page that kind of elaborates on what you said, specifically in regard to lanza.

https://sandyhooklighthouse.wordpress.com/2014/11/16/anarcho-primitivism-at-the-columbine-rpg-forum/

the comments have some food for thought as well.

a quote i find interesting
>this was a crime in search of a motive, rather than vice-versa. He wanted to do it and was going to find a justification one way or another, like I believe many of these shooters do. That isn’t to say they do it for *no reason*, just that human beings often aren’t aware of where their thought process started by the time it ends, and the more heinous the crime, the more twists and turns would be necessary for it to be seen as rational (unless you’re dealing with a completely irrational mind, but I don’t think Adam was quite that, as sick as he was.)
>>
>>17330204
I actually disagree with that concept.
The post-modern marxist frankfurt psychology crap is just crap.
People know exactly what they're going and why, from start to finish.
The problem with post-modern psychology is that it's inherently narcissistic and condescending; such as "it's all chemical imbalances and they don't know why they do it" = crap.

The Columbine kids not only had diaries that explained what they did in detail [although the police lie and state otherwise]; but they also made a video for school that was exceptionally clear:
"Don't you ever hit him again!"
"This whole society is bullshit!"
"Reciprocation is a motherfucker!"

Adam being unaware and primal is based on his phone call to a radio station about primates going apeshit for no reason.
The problem with that is that there is no such phenomena as wild primates going apeshit for no reason.
There was plenty of reason to do what he did though, at least in his own naive and ignorant mind.
His computer had a file called "women are selfish", and he tried to block his mom, a gun toting paranoid, out of his life.
He even plastered his windows with trash bags leaving me to make the logical conclusion he thought his mother was trying to spy on him.
Which she probably was.
According to friends and neighbors his mother was a psychotic and he was autistic.
She believed the end of says was coming and stressing him out for no reason.
He pleaded with people to help him, but as always they just ignored him due to his illness.
He got sick of being ignored, being left to die with a nutjob.
She he killed her and then punish society for it.
For their intentional negligence (at least in his mind).
The apeshit nonsense was an excuse he made up in order to get people concerned.
It was a cry for help; to grab people's attention, to look into his home life.
I mean he called a public radio show for fucks sake and said the most attention grabbing thing he could thing of (in his autistic mind).
>>
>>17330264
*people know exactly what they're doing and why
*end of days (not "says" sorry)
>>
>>17330264
*So he killed for and then punished society for it.

Sorry, I'm trying this all super fast and not checking before I post.
>>
>>17330277
*typing
*he could think of
(see?)
>>
File: nancyadamemail.png (232KB, 1704x996px) Image search: [Google]
nancyadamemail.png
232KB, 1704x996px
>>17330264
i don't think you read the actual site and i don't think you've read up on lanza as much as you think you have.

first, the guy didn't say he did it because of a chemical imbalance. he said that adam's thinking was so twisted by the tie of the shooting that it's never going to make much sense to the average person and may not have been 100% clear to himself.

>Adam being unaware and primal is based on his phone call to a radio station about primates going apeshit for no reason.
>The problem with that is that there is no such phenomena as wild primates going apeshit for no reason.
>There was plenty of reason to do what he did though, at least in his own naive and ignorant mind.
adam thought it was perfectly reasonable for travis the chimp to go crazy based on the life he was pushed into. i don't think he thought the chimp freaked for "no reason" anymore then he thought that his own unhappiness and loneliness was for "no reason"

>He even plastered his windows with trash bags leaving me to make the logical conclusion he thought his mother was trying to spy on him.
bullshit. he said himself online that he hated the sun. go with the simplest answer.

>His computer had a file called "women are selfish", and he tried to block his mom, a gun toting paranoid, out of his life.

he didn't get along with her very well but there was a ton of stress on both of them because he had a lot of problems that he refused to get help for. i never heard anyone call nancy psychotic or a doomsdayer so i'd need a source to address that. still, nancy made mistake after mistake because she was coddling him rather than making him face his fears. i believe that on some level he knew his mom was not good for him because she overprotected him and that's why he lashed out at her. aside from that, they were both doing their best but he was very socially impaired. the attached pic gives some insight into that and i personally find it very sad.

i will continue..
>>
>>17330334
>He pleaded with people to help him, but as always they just ignored him due to his illness.
total bullshit. he saw multiple doctors for evaluation and did not like seeing them AT ALL. he refused to go back them for treatment and refused any medicaton.

>He got sick of being ignored, being left to die with a nutjob.
>She he killed her and then punish society for it.
he wasn't ignored. i do think some of what pushed him over the edge might have been his brother moving on to college and leaving him alone with his mother. but not because she was crazy, because she was a normal, emotional human being and he couldn't deal with her. she represented everyone in the outside world who he could barely interact with because the way they thought was so divergent. he hated normal human interactions and didn't have a solid grasp on any of it.

>The apeshit nonsense was an excuse he made up in order to get people concerned.
>It was a cry for help; to grab people's attention, to look into his home life.
>I mean he called a public radio show for fucks sake and said the most attention grabbing thing he could thing of (in his autistic mind).
no, he called the station and talked about a topic that he had been trying to talk about online for a while. travis the chimp was something that mattered to him and he thought he was sharing real insights, not trying to get attention or reach our for help.

i have to go for now, but i think you should look more into this, especially reading things he wrote himself and what doctors wrote about him before making such declarations about why he did what he did.
>>
Saying any of these didn't happen is like saying the OKC bombing didn't happen. There's a huge hole in a building to prove it.

You can see the fucking death certificates and obituaries ffs
>>
>people think Sandy Hook was faked to enact gun control
>to date, no firm legislative gun control measures have been enacted

Obama's executive orders don't count. He didn't need to do anything for the sake of re-election, and isn't beholden to the voters with an executive action anyway.
>>
>>17330497
>To date gun rights beliefs have increased
>To date gun purchases have been rising steadily, breaking records in the most recent quarter
>To date gun laws at state level have been loosened more than tightened despite media cries for full on bans
>To date these 'fake shootings to push gun control' theories have been completely wrong

When will the 'hurr false flag for gun control' fags give it up already? None of the recent 'false flags' have resulted in anything more than the usual talking points outrage that disappears after 2 weeks.
>>
>>17330128
>blood
>>
File: 1341428159991.jpg (90KB, 1000x646px) Image search: [Google]
1341428159991.jpg
90KB, 1000x646px
Kids were sacrificed to the Mayan blood gods so the world wouldn't end in 2012.
>>
There have been some good points but no body has mentioned that he was abused as a child in thst same school.
>>
>>17330991
that's because it isn't a fact.
>>
>>17324942
He means FOUS
>>
>>17330991
so if he was abused in that particular school by either teachers and or other students,
he decides to go to the school and exact his "revenge" on very small very frightened very young children who had not a damn thing to do with any of his retardation?
i hope he's burning for all eternity
fuk him
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.