[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi there. girl i know is working on a seminar paper about american

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: abc_abc_manson_parole_090804_mn.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
abc_abc_manson_parole_090804_mn.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
hi there. girl i know is working on a seminar paper about american serial killers. can you give me some worthy examples? who were the most interesting ones? would be thankful for your help :)
>>
>>17324296
/x/ is not your personal Google machine you fucking retard. And unless that girl you know is sucking your dick you don't need to do her work for you.
>>
>>17324322
For her*
>>
oh yeah. i should have known that
>>
>>17324326

Your subconscious knows there's no girl, OP is a lazy ass. And clueless to boot.
>>
File: 1428362011285.gif (1MB, 285x242px) Image search: [Google]
1428362011285.gif
1MB, 285x242px
Charles Manson wasn't exactly a serial killer. He was a charismatic hippy raised by an alcoholic mother and put through foster care when he was growing up.. Hated the system so got involved with various crime, such as car jacking. He formed a group, what some would say was a 'cult', from impressionable youth on the fringe of society, probably like himself. Using LSD, drugs and such as well as his music. He orderered them to break in to a rob art from houses Tate LaBianca), as a message to high society.. which went wrong so he had others tie the residents up.. And then they murdered them quite brutally. He was charged and imprisoned for murder.

The system used him to make an example and send a clear message to the extreme left-wing that this is how you'll be dealt with.
>>
File: pACE3-957284enh-z8.jpg (185KB, 1305x1305px) Image search: [Google]
pACE3-957284enh-z8.jpg
185KB, 1305x1305px
Charles Manson was the son of "Baller" Manson, founder of the Manson Jar Company. His mother left the family two years before he was born, so he was raised by maids and the family's pet baboon, "Helter". Manson received advanced musical training as a child, which later got him -this close- to being selected to be one of The Monkees on the smash hit TV show of the same name. When that fell thru the depressed Manson started down the path to a life of crime, the end results being the infamous murder of Doris Day's eldest son, Dennis -- the founder of The Bleach Boys.
>>
>>17324296
That guy who owned a Hotel, was pretty dank.
Do a research about him
>>
>>17324368
>His mother left the family two years before he was born

how the fuck does that work. did she phone his birth in?
>>
>>17324368
and it all started with mason jars.
>>
>>17324380
That was a TV show.
>>
>>17324408
No, it wasn't. H. H. Holmes, google it.
>>
>>17324380
are you talking about h h holmes?
i've heard that there's going to be a movie featuring Leonardo DiCaprio playing this fella.
Scorsese will be the director if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>17324368
You learn something new every day.
>>
>>17324412

Sherlock Holmes had NOTHING to do with Mason Jars.
>>
>>17324413
It'll probably be the best movie of it's year. At least I have high hopes about this.
>>
>>17324296
im pretty sure I read a story about this dude who had a hotel/inn built with all these crazy traps inside. like the rooms were air tight and would fill will poisonous gas, or the floor would fall open into basically an oven. think he killed like 12-20 people or some shit, best youll get outta me OP
>>
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.