[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright so its time for another Illuminati conspiracy thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
Alright so its time for another Illuminati conspiracy thread.

>ITT Information on the Illuminati/ discuss if they are they still a power or if they(modern illuminati) are just a myth/ of course how and if you can join.

Now i know to join you "have" to be extremely wealthy, but there has to be a way for us common folk? Sure we're clearly lacking in funds, but some of us have minds that could no doubt benefit them in some way.
Also, find the link that they are talking about in the link bellow? Not sure if I'm missing it, or it just isn't there.

>INB4 RPing

>http://yournewswire.com/i-was-in-the-illuminati-im-going-to-tell-you-everything-shocking-expose/

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
>>
Martin Shkreli looked shocked and scared when someone mentioned Bridger Capital in his Breakfast Club interview, and said not once, but twice that they were "The Illuminati".

This is a multimillionaire and not some retarded conspiracy nut.
He's clearly a psychopath, so if just mentioning "Bridger Capital" scares him, then it makes me feel unnerved.
Before I saw 4 types of Illuminati, most of which were bullshit:
1.) Original Bavarian
2.) The pre-Bavarian enlightenment cults
3.) Fake self-initiated enlightenment seekers
4.) Rich dicks that presume they're enlightened but with no organized structure what so ever, just nods and winks because they're delusional narcissistic egomaniacs.

This has given me something to think about though.
>>
Poor's are used as misdirection agents. After their minds are broken they are placed on street corners, bus stations etc where they start spouting their post hypnotic messages about the etrilateral commessio, the federal reserve and whatever else might be in the preprogrammed agenda.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.