[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rel/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

I have been seeing a lit of religious based threads and i figured id give my experience. I was an atheist up until a few months ago when i had a very religious experience.

My third eye was opened in late November without any meditation or drugs. When it happened i had several visions and the meaning of many scriptures of the bible was revealed to me.

There are many misconceptions about what the bible talks about and i want to clear some of these up as best as i can, tho there is much i know that I'm not permitted to talk about.

-The bible is 100% accurate, just not in an obvious fashion

-Angels and demons do exist but both have their own reasons for keeping their existence on the downlow

-I was raised Christian but from what little i have read from the Qur'an it seems to bear the mark of divine inspiration. I especially want to hear from followers of Islam and a few of their core beliefs

-if you have any questions feel free to ask them and i will answer them as best as i can.
>>
Sure kiddo, the book made of guilt can totally lead to enlightenment.

Sure there's good and evil, sure you've opened your third eye without the training or rituals, sure.

Surely it's alright for you to say you're better than others. I'm sure God wanted you to be before him, worshiped as an idol. Doesn't piss off YHVH at all.

I bet you are wearing a cotton-poly blend too. I can see it with my third-eye.
>>
A curling iron can be used as a dildo but its not the purpose it was created for. Just because people use the bible as a blunt instrument for beating people over the head with doesn't mean thats what its for

There is nothing that makes me better than anyone else. I think the reason its been revealed to me was because i was always a useless human being

I dont know what my cloths are made of.
>>
>>17323888
Allow me to elaborate. People are not judgmental because they are religious, they are religious because they are judgemental.

The bible actually tells people to not judge others or they will be judged themselves. Jesus' own disciples would constantly bicker over which one of them is greater and he constantly had to try to find ways to teach them that it isn't the way.

The purpose of the bible is not to enslave us, but to offer us an alternative way of thinking that frees us from our own dickishness.
>>
Seriously? Some misses makes not one, but two stupid threads about how she thinks her bf might be an angel and everyone goes ape shit. Meanwhile i have been given the meaning of life, unified conspiracy theory, etc and all i get is one sarcastic shitpost?
>>
>>17323817
>My third eye was opened

Bullshit post, as there is not hird eye.
Everyone move on
>>
>>17324005
Using logic and rational thinking, we can all learn to do this for ourselves. If we all gave up religion and allowed future generations to be truly educated instead of indoctrinated, nobody would use any of the "holy books" anymore. But of course that will never happen, because the various religious powers fight hard to keep their congregations compliant and ignorant, so they can keep their power and wealth. People like you get converted and feel specially chosen. Which makes you feel powerful and you now want to exercise that power and so we get shovelfuls of bullshit layered upon old, ancient shovelfuls of bullshit. So it goes...
>>
>>17323817
Tell us some of the things that were reviled?
>>
>>17324005
But we'd have that if we weren't given so very many statements of our superiority.
Genesis is full of them. Eve is lower than Adam, animals are lower than Adam, Jews are the chosen ones,etc. All this is toxic and unneeded. The first commandment is all that is needed. Don't put any one thing above everything else. When "God" started picking sides and killing the "wicked" was where evil began. Otherwise it was just a result of forces that nobody understands.

If you see God in the ants that sneak in your cupboards, then you are virtuous. It's the moral of Lot's tale, prior to it's hierarchical contamination. You can't serve two masters, It's either god Or your country. It's either god or yourself. It's either god or your dislikes.

If you love God with all your heart, then you are in heaven. If you put yourself above god with preaching and shit, then you will be in hell, and the flames of your comforts will turn on you.
>>
>>17324005
>people are not judgmental because they are religious, they are religious because they are judgemental

Highly disagree.
I used to be "religious" and I followed what the bible said. The bible states that gays are abominations and I used to hate gays because of it.
Once I got to know the real God, I accept everyone as much as possible and don't hold anger towards others.
>>
>>17324054
This is untrue. There are factors that effect the behaviour of humans that are beyond human beings compacity to perceive or understand. If it was possible for humans to think themselves out of their problems we would have done it long ago.

I realise this is a difficult thing to believe but why do i want to make myself feel better than you? What possible purpose could it serve? For better or worse my life is my life and it doesn't matter how i perceive myself, my life will be just as good or shitty.
>>
>>17324081
It also states that interest on loans is an abomination more times than homosexuality, i have yet to see religious people protesting outside of banks because of this.

People -want- to put people down to make themselves feel better about themselves and they ignore anything in the bible that instructs them to the contrary. God hates people like this.
>>
>>17324056
Just as it was with cain and able so it is today. There are 2 sorts of people in the world, those whose actions God looks favorably on and those whos actions he looks on with disfavor.

Just as Cain came to hate is brother for it so too the cains of the world hate those that God gas favor on.

Hatred is the side effect of God having disfavor with someone. They will make up any reason they can to justify their hatred but its always the same root cause.
>>
>>17323817
Revelation 22:16: I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

What does this verse mean. Is Jesus and Lucifer the same? Or what? So confused I am.
>>
>>17324058
This is untrue, evil started with the original lie in the garden of eden. It was a lie because humans lack the intellect to know good from bad. We don't need to know everything, we only need to know whats important for our purpose in life. God is the teacher and our lives are the classroom.

In regards to God killing people was it unjust for America to go to war with the Nazis? No it wasn't. Sometimes you just need to take a nigga out
>>
>>17324165
Thats a good question. I do not know the meaning of the verses but i do know that Jesus is the counterpart to Satan. The universe seeks equilibrium and will do anything that is needed to maintain it. Jesus balances the scales that are unbalanced by Satan.
>>
File: 1377471229579.jpg (78KB, 1181x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1377471229579.jpg
78KB, 1181x1188px
>>17324167
Dude, you know that the Nazi's are a much more complex issue than just "Take them out"

You're putting America before god again. What if it wasn't god's plan for us to war? You can't know, and that's the original sin that you are spouting. You are saying that you are God, with that statement.

I'm saying, that good and evil, as a concept is a lie that came from worshiping the self more than the environment. Evil matters if you want to live, but god cares not if you live or die as a human. If you accept God, you live eternal. Our environment is eternal, if we accept it as god, then we are eternal. Why is this complicated?

>>17324135
Hatred is a side effect of the biggest sin, idolatry.

>>17324165
He's saying "I'm the little guy who's bringing rocks to fight the giant. I have the wisdom to discern the truth."
>>
>>17323817
>Qur'an it seems to bear the mark of divine inspiration.
It's taken from a mix of a shuffled Bible, apocryphas, and traditional arabic mythology.
Of course it looks k in certain places.
>>17323888
>I bet you are wearing a cotton-poly blend too.
"Muh leviticus laws" are the most idiotic meme i've heard on the subject.
>>
>>17324195
As i said i only know because it was shown to me. I'm not putting myself in Gods place, im just acting as a mediator.

America and Nazis was actually quite a simple issue and its the same issue that has caused most, if not all wars in human history.

The bible speaks a lot of a "king of the north" and a "king of the south" it is a reference to opposing forces just like the north and south side of a magnet. Whenever darkness arises and tries to spread there is always light that rises up to counter it. Darkness goes from one country to another. A country that used to be a part of the light can just as easily be turned to the darkness.
>>
I was also born again two years ago and I live in Europe. I'm not sure why the Holy Spirit came to me at this time, but I had been waiting my whole life for Him.
>>
>>17323817
You are a heretic and a liar and those who keep the keys from the being revealed will burn the worst. May you be accursed.
>>
>>17324216
There is the truth and there is the lie. There is no middle ground and trying to intellectualise it is useless. There are no multiple truths and no subjectivness. Light can come from anywhere and anyone. If it is true it is true, if it is not its not.
>>
>>17324250
Yet i am the one revealing those keys.

Once again you judge yourself with your own words. No man will be able to touch a hair on your head because your mine when the time comes.
>>
>>17324246
I know the feeling brother. We are the ones the bible speaks of in the parable of the prodigal son. We have gone out in the world for the purpose of seeing what it truly is and we have repented for our own foolishness.

We have returned to God, begging to be even as a hired servant but he has run out to greet us and has put a ring on our finger and sandles on our feet and has ordered that there be a great feast in celebration
>>
>>17324167
>In regards to God killing people was it unjust for America to go to war with the Nazis? No it wasn't. Sometimes you just need to take a nigga out

The Lord says that vengeance is His. We don't do anything that isn't the will of God. The Nazis were evil, they perverted Christ's teachings and led the German people into darkness. They murdered and persecuted Christians. They declared war on America and most of the world. The Lord's work was being done.

Today our region of the world is in spiritual crisis. The churches here are withering up and dying. An ancient foe has returned and we must be very clear that these are the same Muslims who our distant forefathers fought at Vienna, at Constantinople, at Antioch and Jerusalem. I believe that the Lord is calling us to return to Him and I was listening and I faithfully obeyed. But is He calling us to battle? If He wills it. The Bible says that every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Christ is King and I believe it, I really do. I believe 110% that we're going to win in the end.

But is it the will of God that Europe remain Christian? We've fallen from His Grace. We must be judged. We must repent. This is something we will all need to pray on and carefully watch for the signs. But this I do know: our God is a Mighty God, the Lord of Hosts, and with Him on our side we cannot lose. If ISIS beheads me tomorrow I'll die praising God on my lips and with the love of Jesus in my heart. I'll be with Him at His throne and I'm not afraid. Praise God. Praise Him.

God bless you America, get right with Him before it's too late. There's not much time left.
>>
File: SoulWinning.jpg (613KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SoulWinning.jpg
613KB, 800x1200px
>>17324261
>>
>>17324274

I was praying on this too. All these years I disbelieved because I was waiting for Him to show himself to me. I really didn't deserve to receive the Holy Spirit in such a powerful way. Some people believe out of trust in the Lord and they do this all their lives.

I'm still new in my walk with Jesus, I'm by no means Mr. Perfect Superchristian. I'm a sinner and I guess we all are, something like that would have given the old me comfort, like I don't have to try so hard because we're all sinners anyway, but now I think about it and I see how badly the world needs Christ. That's definitely not the old me talking. He's with me now.
>>
>>17324366
Just remember to keep praying and keep your mind open and God will guide you to where you need to be.

Always listen to your gut. If something seems positive its from God. If it feels negative its from satan.
>>
>>17324321
Ummm...both America and the Vatican worship Satan...while its on a person to person basis it really seems that God mostly has favor for Islam.

The two sides will become more apparent as time goes on. Keep your mind open because pride can blind you as to which side is which.

Just look at prince lol
>>
>>17324241
>The bible speaks a lot of a "king of the north
you're thinking of game of thrones.
>>
>>17324536
1) google it, its a thing

2) GoT is actually a metaphor for whats in the bible and what is going on around us. If its from God or a red herring from Satan i do not know
>>
>>17324536
Who cares of the king of the north, when you can have the fist of the north star?>>17324556
>>
>>17324698
Well thats just a bad anime. One punch man is supposed to be jesus tho.
>>
>>17323817
You were never atheist.
You were raised Christian and had questions.
>>
>>17324731
how did you know?
>>
>>17324731
This is partly true. I was raised Christian but i thought it was all just superstitious stories and i stopped believing in Him. I considered myself an athiest for several years.
>>
>>17323817
I'm curious, how old are you OP?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.