[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was younger around 16 this just showed up. I was fascinated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMAG0063.jpg (664KB, 1552x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0063.jpg
664KB, 1552x2592px
When I was younger around 16 this just showed up. I was fascinated with it for a while and now it's lost. Just found old photos of it. Anyone have any ideas what the symbol means?

It also had what I realise now was I suppose a makers mark on the back. Was sort of like a kit Kat bar In shape with something imprinted in the highest face.

>pic related.
>>
>>17323481
I have no idea what the symbol is, but just looking at that gives my goosenip their own smaller goosenips.
Shit just creeps me out.
>>
>>17323481
Yeah... I know what that is..
>>
>>17323688
tell us anon.
>>
>>17323702
he's using the triple dots which means any answer he gives will be rp and therefore useless
>>
Looks like a Tibetan symbol maybe?
Don't know for sure but this could be the right coiled white conch or the doong-kahr-yay-kyeel in Tibetan.
>>
>>17323481
>around 16 this just showed up
When/where/what were you doing that day?
>>
It just looks like an old imitation egyptian pendant. Nothing ancient or paranormal, faggot
>>
>>17324828
so perfect for /x/ then huh
>>
>>17323481
Who just takes a picture of their belongings if they aren't going to sell it online or something. The next time I'd take a picture of you wearing it with your family or another guy, then crop it.
>>
>>17323481
Two sickles and a hoe, rejected Communist symbol.
>>
It looks alchemical to me.
>>
>>17325013
I see the two sickles but I don't see your mother on the pendant
>>
>>17325198
S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>17325037
You clearly don't know alchemy.
>>
>>17324245

"..." Is called an "ellipse" and is used when an author wants to denote that something was either cut off or not heard from the viewers perspective.

Nowadays though people use it like dipshits
>>
>>17324809
I can't really remember much of my life before around 18 but I'm pretty sure it just showed up in a small wooden box I kept my watches and necklaces etc in.
>>
>>17323688
Give us your spiel.
>>
>>17325514
Sounds like a gift from the Fae. What do you feel when you hold the pendant to your chest and breathe?
>>
>>17325533
Well my grandmother used to have rings of mushrooms in her backyard that were apparently from them so idk.
>>
>>17327122
What do you feel when you hold the pendant to your chest and breathe?
>>
File: .jpg (125KB, 638x880px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
125KB, 638x880px
>>17323481
/thread
>>
>>17325216
Clearly not as well as you.
However, it can be said that it looks similar to astronomical or alchemical. It could also be from a celestial alphabet. But seeing as they're all made up of simplistic lines and cruves, it's a given.
>>
>>17327139
ooooohhhh
>>
File: 800px-Chrisme_Constantinople.jpg (278KB, 800x830px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Chrisme_Constantinople.jpg
278KB, 800x830px
>>17323481
Looks like a IX monogram.
It usually was in a circle and was the precursor of the Chi Rho.
>>
>>17327131
I don't know where it went. I can't remember what happened to it. I don't know why but I have trouble remembering that period. I'll look around but I'm pretty sure it's gone.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.