[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Mandela Effect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: mandela-effect.jpg (23KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
mandela-effect.jpg
23KB, 650x365px
is there anything to the mandela effect or is it just people with shitty memory?
>>
>>17323344
I personally believe that overall it HAS to be shitty memory, but at the same time my autistic nature completely conflicts with the BERENSTAIN explanation. Cursive e's and a's aren't that similar that my smartass 2nd or third grade self wouldn't have noticed if only to be the first person to say, "Well ACTUALLY it's BERENSTAIN!" And honestly, no one has ever heard the name pronounced Stain, it's always Steen or Stein. Failure of memory can't be that complete.
>>
>>17323344
The majority of it is just shit memory.

Some cases may hold merit, but the large majority are just people who think their memory is infallible.
>>
What about that one where a bunch of people thought they had changed dimensions or some shit because new Zealand was in a different place than they remember?
I'm kind of one of them, I remember seeing New Zealand to the northwest of Australia in maps and on the internet when I was younger. But it's most definitely to the southwest.
>>
File: 1314899309031.jpg (496KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1314899309031.jpg
496KB, 850x1100px
It could simply be news media brainwashing, so that you think you're in a different universe and therefore no longer credible, like at all.

It takes credibility away from the real conspiracy. Shoes.
>>
>>17323424
I actually used to think NZ was to the Northwest as well, but that's just simply not the case. I was never great at geography and odds are, neither were you nor anyone else who claims these land masses moved. Reality is a lot more boring than we wish it would be man :/
>>
>>17323344
SHIT MEMORY AND TOO MUCH FREE TIME
>>
The "dilemma/dilemna" mandela effect is the only one which actually creeps me out.
I'm French, so the word in question is written "dilemme", but I was sure until pretty recently it was written "dilemne". I've always been the kind of living dictionary rarely ever making any typos, as a whole bunch of people I know always ask me to correct official documents and letters they have to send.

It was quite a shocker to see this particular word not being written the way I thought it was.
>>
File: 1427725263324-1.png (9KB, 572x686px) Image search: [Google]
1427725263324-1.png
9KB, 572x686px
>>17323344
Glitch in the matrix. The system is being hacked by us magicians right now. You'll experience more of it as time goes on.
>>
File: 1425514831560.png (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1425514831560.png
18KB, 400x300px
>>17323759
Also, this. Watch carefully.
https://youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA
>>
File: poutine.jpg (4KB, 115x150px) Image search: [Google]
poutine.jpg
4KB, 115x150px
>>17323344
It's people with shit memories.

When Ian McKellan dies people are gonna talk about the Mandela Effect again, since a bunch of idiots think he's already dead because they got him confused with Christopher Lee.

"RIP IN PEPPERONIS GANDOLF" - average Twitter user
>>
File: zcnZGHt.jpg (76KB, 1280x694px) Image search: [Google]
zcnZGHt.jpg
76KB, 1280x694px
>>17323463
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.