[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extraterrestrial Abductions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Ayy Lmao.png (58KB, 673x419px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy Lmao.png
58KB, 673x419px
Do you think extraterrestrial abductions planned or completely random? I'm not entirely sure what I believe at this point but I've been having strange memories, bits and pieces of deja vu. Last night however I had a dream that I was visited in my bed by a creature, he seemed way to familiar, and I don't remember much after. What are your thoughts?

Pic is what I saw. All I can remember.
>>
>>17321878
As long as creature didn't say "AYY LMAO" ur safe cuse its fake alien
>>
>>17321878
Have you considered it is just that, a dream?
>>
>>17321878
You've probably been abducted without knowing it.
Depends on the aliens if it's random. Some do it random to study human beings. Others follow family lines.
They've probably wiped your mind so you would'nt remember them and the abduction, but you will remember anything else.

>>17322931
To have someone (a person) in your dream, you must see them first.
>>
don't think they're real.....haven't seen enough proof to give alien abductions credit desu
>>
File: 1429757537802.jpg (12KB, 401x355px) Image search: [Google]
1429757537802.jpg
12KB, 401x355px
>>17322783
>>
Is anyone else starting to the think that literally every one of us are being regularly abducted/checked on, and what we call abductees are the relatively small group who happens to have some memories of it?
>>
>>17323000
It's estimated that every 1 of 7 has been abducted.
>>
>>17323005
By fucking lunatics.
>>
>>17323022
Well, mabye you can start to explain what's the meaning of life like these "lunatics" do
>>
>>17322931

It's not just the dreams, its small things that bring back memories. For example I will be making something in the kitchen and have a sudden urge to turn and look at the kitchen window, with almost a jump scare like reaction, my adrenaline pumping and everything, only to find nothing there.

I'm really not a jumpy person, but there are tons of events like these that are starting to happen, the dream of him was just unsettling.

If people are interested I can list some of the things that happen, strange occurrences. The weird thing is i've never seen a UFO, i've never seen a real alien, I'm actually a huge skeptic, but somethings wrong and I can feel it.
>>
>>17322783

It is why I named the image file what I did, I find the whole AYY LMAO thing kinda takes the edge off and adds some humor to it.
>>
>>17322967
Not if OP consumed lots of media with aliens and UFO. I had dreams of people I've never saw in person just on the tv screen
>>
>>17323005
How exactly was that estimate made?
>>
>>17321878
ayy lmao caught on tape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huFYl8-Omws
>>
>>17323060
Or maybe your paranoid?
>>
>>17322967
Why does everyone reach for the explaination first. Like the military aircraft that fly over the city at night. In high school my exclassmates thought it was aliens because they stopped in midair. Well there is an air base right out of the city but no it must be aliens.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.