[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ouija Board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: oujia_6.jpg (56KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
oujia_6.jpg
56KB, 640x430px
Hello /x/, my friend has gotten a ouija board and asked me if I wanted to use it with him. I've read here that these can actually be dangerous if used incorrectly or that they are just causing the ideomotor effect. What are precautions I should take if I do use it ? Or should I not use it at all as I am pretty novice with my knowledge about them and tell my friend not to use it also?
>>
>>17321630

they can be dangerous dont fuck with it seriously... inb4 its just a game it cant hurt you demons are good ect..
>>
>>17321637
I'm still on the fence but I'm not sure I'll be able to convince my friend not to use it. Are they just literal invitations to demons or are there ways to navigate to benevolent spirits?
>>
Also if you're contacting something ominous what is the proper way to stop contact with the demon and dispose of the ouija board?
>>
>>17321657

I never played with one but my wife had a really bad experience with one as a teen. Her house was haunted to begin with but her brother was into ouija heavy and it opened up doorways to a lot of demonic activity.

I had experience with the demonic as well but not from anything to do with the occult. It was my own stupid perverted lust and it scared the shit out of me. I would never recommend playing with stuff none of us understand. I do not believe in ghosts i think it's all demonic nephilim that were wiped out in the flood. They have been here a long time and are liars and tricksters. Most of what they would tell you would be lies except if you ask them about how you will die. but then you will probably just live the rest of you life scared of what they told you.

If you do get involved with it and get into trouble you better be prepared to become a Christian and start looking into the bible. I was a God hating atheist and now im a Christian because Jesus name helped me during my attacks.
>>
>>17321691
>Also if you're contacting something ominous what is the proper way to stop contact with the demon and dispose of the ouija board?

They are all ominous some are just worse than others. As for stopping something really evil that came though idk... they are scared of Jesus but you might still be in for a battle you are not ready to handle.
>>
>>17321708
>>17321730
That sounds genuinely terrifying so also kind of exciting. The demon telling lies unless it's about your death sounds really logical if they are only trying to hurt you so I would definitely not ask about death. I'm confident in my ability to not allow a demon to willingly enter me though. If it's obvious we are contacting a demon then I will stop and burn the ouija board in the fireplace of his house. I don't know if there is any depth to it but if something ask's me to let it in and and is talking in my head I would be able to ignore it then go receive communion at local Catholic church on the next Wednesday/Sunday. There is a church three blocks away from his place so being in it's vicinity might give us even more defense and confidence that if we do mess up there is a priest nearby. I'm still worried but it seems like we have a good procedure to protect ourselves. Do you think that this is a good strategy and setting if we do it?
>>
>>17321657
It's perfectly as long as you're careful and don't approach it with fear. Approach with fear and you might as well bast yourself in bar-b-q sauce.
>>
>>17321691
1. Don't

2. If you must put the planchette on goodbye and command it to leave firmly. Then flip the board over face down. Leave it like that until sunrise. Next smudge the house with white safe and sprinkle florida water if you'd like while you smudge. Then dump the board somewhere someone else will find it. When you leave it you must completely abandon the board. Think of it as never having been yours. If you're paranoid then dump the board into a body of moving water. Again abandon it completely. Treat it like it was never yours.

Anything else?
>>
Ouijas are as dangerous as a fucking telephone. If you get on it and dial a random number, you might make a new friend, talk to a murderer or your old grandmother. It all depends on how stupid you are to talk and believe in the words of your beloved granny.
>>
>>17321834
>I'm confident in my ability to not allow a demon to willingly enter me though

The demonic attacked me at night when my guard was down via sleep paralysis. It would usually be a bad dream then id wake up and have a loud buzzing in my ear. Then i would feel it come out of my nose so it was actually entering me but i was never possessed. They are heavily oppressive though i was not right in the head for many months. It completely changed the way i thought about this world and i had a hard time dealing with it.
>>
>>17321950
That's just sleep paralysis along with your subconscious fear manifesting. Possession isn't something little like a head cold. You wouldn't even be functional if you were possessed. However, you can be oppressed or harassed by the demonic and that's what this sounds like.
>>
>>17322033
did you not even read what he said? he said it wasn't possession but the demon was heavily oppressing him
>>
>>17322054
Oh god damn it. Fuck it that's the sign I need to go to sleep.
>>
>be 8
>visiting uncles house in Alberta
>cousins are 12 and 15, both girls, not that it matters
>"anon come up to the attic and play this game with us!"
>attic is unfinished, stereotypical hard wood floor with cardboard boxes everywhere
>they've been playing with a Ouija board, tell me they've been talking to "M"
>I touch the paddle thingy and get goosebumps
>the answers seem like the spirit is annoyed
>answers get angrier and angrier and then tells us to stop playing
>they ask it why, it again says stop
>"but why?"
>lightbulb pops. Like not burned out but the glass fucking explodes
>now pitch black in attic, I'm not familiar with house to I panic
>hear footsteps around us, freak out
>older cousin grabs a flashlight that was near the hatch to get down from the attic
>turns light on, I assume the footsteps were her grabbing the flashlight
>nope.jpg
>huge fucking paw prints in the dust around us, they were bigger than my hand. Granted I was 8 but still
>oldest cousin says "hell hounds"
>didn't know what a hell hound was, probably didn't know what hell was honestly
>we tell uncle and dad, assumed they wouldn't believe us
>both of their eyes get really wide and they tell us not to go in the attic anymore
>>
>>17321853
So, Ouija boards are like 4chan?
>>
>>17321630
If you plan on using it around candles, you should blow them and let them smoke, so whatever you summoned leaves with the smoke.
Remember to move your pointer or whatever you're using "Good bye" when you're done talking to whatever you're talking to.
don't be rude towards things you summon. If it starts threatening you just force the pointer on the "Good bye".
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.