[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: white-light.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
white-light.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
So.. read about this one x,

I used to live in a big house.
It was basically a main 2 store building, where me, dad, mom and sister lived but we also had a pool and a small, again 2 store building at the back, it was intended as a maid home. (the pool and the maid's house were built east of the house)
The main building was shaped like a L upside down pointing east, it had two entrances, one in the front and one in the back and the first floor all around the back was almost entirely made of glass giving a nice view of the pool.
The second store of the main building was divided in 3 bedrooms, mine and my sisters in the back and my mom and dad in the front
Ok, so I guess this is the best I can describe it. I feel like I had to because what happened there and the following scares me to this day.
I woke up in the middle of the night at my room because I thought I heard some noises downstairs, I was certain it was the tv or something. My sister did this shit all time.
So I didn't thought twice and descended. Fucking hearing this loud noises all the way down. The stairs led directly towards the living room which was at the west point of the house.
Once I stepped out of the stairs.
Silence.
The tv was fucking off.
>>
I heard nothing all I saw was my own shadown in front of me.. The alarm lights in the back were on.. So I looked east
And there they were, five beings all completely dressed in white tall man-like(I can't see their faces cleary, only their eyes.. big and black), four by the pool and one in the second floor balcony of the back building.. I don't know why but I felt like this one was watching over them.
They were all looking at the pool at the same time. My immediate reaction was to scream as loud as I could, but the thing is that I failed, absolutely nothing came out of my lungs.. I felt completely paralyzed and couldn't breathe.
The only thing my attempt really did was draw their attetion towards me. So I tried to run upstairs but like magic, there I was at the living room, sitting in our old couch staring at the tv.
It was still night and I remember feeling drowsy but calm as fuck even though I was certain I slept upstairs in my bed and had total recall of what happened but all I did, and this is what scares me the most after 14 years, was get up the couch, go upstairs and simply sleep.
Now.
There are 5 reasons I decided to tell what happened to me here:
>>
1. After all 13 years I can still recall that night as clear as it comes.
2. The night before my father died I was sleeping in my ex-girlfriend's house, in a quite distant city and had this strange fucking dream where I got up quickly from bed, looked at the girl then she got up too and started transforming in that being I saw and proceeded to talking nonsense.
2.a. after the nonsense it sat on the bed, laid and returned to my ex-girlfriend's form. I call this a dream as I woke up with my heart beating like it was trying to get out of my body just like it was a fucked up nightmare..
3. I was having drinks at a friends apartment and decided to stay for the night. When I was laying in bed trying to sleep I heard this banging coming from the window. When I got up to check it out I saw one of the fucking things down the street just staring at me.
3.a. thing is I didn't wake up that night like before. I was awake the whole time..
4. Now this one is recent, happened on december/15.. Just like the third reason, but I was at MY apartment and this time I was reading a FUCKING BOOK, SOBER AS IT GETS, AWAKE AS IT GETS! and the windows in my bedroom in a flash of light broke down and I saw the same old..
4.a. being now entering my bedroom I almost crapped myself as it came walking towards my bed climbed it put it's face as close to my face as possible and then that's it. VANISHED. No goodbyes no nothing, simply vanished. Tossed my fucking book and got the hell out of my own home.
4.b. headed towards my moms home and slept there LIKE A FUCKING CHILD.
5. Finally, today, getting back from work.. driving my car.. heading towards my home and in a crossroads I saw not one but four of the white clothed tall beings. Just casually watching me go by them.

By the way the fuckers look all the same. They don't seem to try to harm me in any way but are scaring the shit out of me and keeping me from living a normal life.
>>
This is a loooong shot in the dark, but have you guys ever heard of anything like it? Point me in some direction so I can do some research on my own?
>>
bump to help OP
>>
File: 1431491048097.jpg (1MB, 3000x2011px) Image search: [Google]
1431491048097.jpg
1MB, 3000x2011px
It was the Highlander
>>
>>17321401
what???
>>
they were just ayy lamayos wanting to go skinny dipping in your pool till you walked in on them
>>
Still, nothing useful to help
>>
/x/ loves fags like you just posted at the wrong time
wer drunk
>>
bumping this
>>
Aliens
>>
Sounds like aliens, bro. Get a dashcam on your car and keep a camcorder always running when you're in the house aline. You might be able to record one and bring yourself peace through acceptance they exist
>>
>again 2 store building at the back, it was intended as a maid home.
nigga you had a fucking maid?
>>
OP
>>17323204
Tried to take pictures already, they simply vanish. But definitely not aliens.. they are men, tall, dressed in white, bald.. but men
>>17323254
Yeah buddy don't anymore though
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.