[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think ghost, demons, aliens and other paranormal entities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nvolmf2los1rdnj3go2_400.jpg (49KB, 400x447px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvolmf2los1rdnj3go2_400.jpg
49KB, 400x447px
Do you think ghost, demons, aliens and other paranormal entities can read minds? because sometimes I think bad stuff about them, and I don't know what they would do to me if they found out.
>>
>>17321112
>if they found out
Generally nothing.
>>
>>17321112
Skeletons are real and they can read minds
>>
>>17321119
Why do you say that?
>>
>>17321112
Your thoughts are just electrical signals transmitted between neurons. These signals can already be detected and interpreted by hooking up electrodes to your head:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2814896/The-mindreading-machine-listen-voices-head-let-paralysed-speak-again.html

If there was some way to wirelessely detect these signals (or perhaps a way to implant a detector on someone without their knowing) then mind reading would very quickly exit the realm of science fiction and become a very real very serious security concern.
>>
>>17321124
Because that's what happens, dear.
>>
>>17321173
Why do you think/know that?
>>
>>17321123
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>17321155
What do you think about mental pictures and fantasies? I would imagine these could be detected later on as well
>>
>>17321177
You don't believe in skellingtons? Get real faggot
>>
>>17321186
They've been able to record what is seen 'in the mind's eye' since the late 90s, again though using direct electrode connection.

http://petapixel.com/2011/07/27/turning-the-eye-into-a-camera-sensor/
>>
>>17321112
They don't read minds. They write them.
>>
>>17321112
Aren't you just making these worries up in your mind?
>>
>>17321112
All sentient spiritual life is telepathic. Physical Earth-based entities are the only exception. The notion of the inner and outer worlds being separate is the great illusion/deception. When the veil is lifted, the inner thoughts of all will be laid bare for all to see. That is what "revelations" and "judgement" stands for. If you're a good person, you got nothing to worry about.
>>
>>17321175
Because that's what's happening all the time:

Generally, nothing.
>>
>>17321112
Why would you think bad stuff about them? What kind of stuff? They are good spooky people one you get to know them.
>>
>>17322168
They are mostly intrusive thoughts.
>>
Read Jung and Freud, be at ease.
>>
>>17322485
Well that can't be helped then, can it? Besides if you're not a bad person your thoughts aren't a concern. No one is ever always thinking pleasant thoughts anyway, it's what we choose to do that says more about us.
>>
>>17321191
Shill
>>
>>17321112

Their not Gods, so no.
>>
Fnord and fairy queen...

What's your agenda?
>>
>>17321112
most of them are faggots that need your fear to exist on this realm, do beware about being over disrespectful to some.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.