[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here help me psychologically or spiritually analyze my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1428621171366.jpg (173KB, 389x378px) Image search: [Google]
1428621171366.jpg
173KB, 389x378px
anyone here help me psychologically or spiritually analyze my dream?

this one scared the shit out of me but it wasnt a traditional nightmare. you know how sometimes in dreams something happens and it seems to be a 'fact' or inherent knowledge that its how the world works? like in real life you know the sky is blue, you dont even think its weird. well in my dream the following happened, but it seemed normal

>people have things that look like peanuts in their brain
>its totally normal to cut someones head open, crack the nuts out of the shell, dispose of the shell and put the nuts right back in your brain
>its about as common as circumcision
>for some reason this fact greatly upset me and i started crying when they started doing it to me and my friend
>i woke up but i was in that sleepy haze that made me think i was still in 'that world'
>and was crying in real life cuz i was sad they took the peanuts out of my brain

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? someone analyze me. send help.
>>
take it to the dream thread: >>17281884
>>
You feel as though the thoughts you are having are not your own and your mind has been manipulated, probably by memes and shitposting.
>>
>>17320868
Note: He does used the retarded frog pic to start his thread, a sure sign he is a sheep of the internet. I'm guessing he's a bed wetter too.
>>
File: 1453773176287.jpg (341KB, 807x337px) Image search: [Google]
1453773176287.jpg
341KB, 807x337px
Maybe it wasn't really a dream...
>>
>>17320868
That's what a hive mind looks like when it expands.

Thank you for coming forward today.
>>
>>17320918

whut?

>>17320900

this is spooky what is that?

>>17320888

>he does used the retarded frog pic
>does used

be careful when talking down to strangers. You never know when you're going to end up sounding like a retard.

>>17320885

thats an interesting one.

>>17320884

will do
>>
>>17320944
>be careful when talking down to strangers. You never know when you're going to end up sounding like a retard.

There's a great Charlie Brown cartoon where Lucy says she never sounds more stupid than when she's trying to sound smart.
>>
>>17320868
You are shocked
>>
>>17320968

about what?
>>
>>17320868
Shouldn't you be paying a visit to someone actually qualified to do so, instead of asking Dr. Yotsuba?
>>
>>17321035

i dont see why, i mean why shell out tons of money just to figure out what a really stupid weird dream means? i mean even if i got an answer it wouldnt really change my life, yeh?
>>
>>17320885
Came to a similar conclusion, there's even those old sayings plant the seed of doubt. Kernel of truth, field of lies.

I think your subconscious has had enough, and is aware you're letting yourself be deceived by something. Something you feel should be okay because everyone else is doing it or it's being done to everyone. Maybe you should stop making yourself cry.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.