[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we talk about angels please? ... more specifically, about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 61

File: __angel__.jpg (210KB, 1196x995px) Image search: [Google]
__angel__.jpg
210KB, 1196x995px
can we talk about angels please?
... more specifically, about their relationships with humans? do they live on earth, can they fall in love, how do you detect an angel?

when i shared my suspicion that my boyfriend was an exiled guardian angel with erased memory all hell broke lose in that thread, it completely exploded. but what i would like to know as well are there people here who think they ever came in contact with a real angel in our reality? .. so not astral or anything, i mean in flesh and blood..

thanks in advance and please STAY ON TOPIC, if you dont believe in angels and think its bullshit i respect that but just move on please this is a paranormal board, not an science/atheism only board
>>
You already have this exact same thread here:

>>17319711
>>
>>17320765
I'm sorry for the replies you got. People here often suck. I like to read about angels too.
>>
>>17320771
its over 300 replies its auto saging and got completely destroyed by trolls and atheists within a few hours of posting it, id like to have a serious informative angel thread now, thanks
>>
>>17320776
Probably shills.
>>
>>17320784
it was certainly bizarre and a very strong response
>>
>Ghost
>Demon
>Angel

>Just another misnomer in the long line of humans trying to qualify and explain the same intangible force
>>
>>17320797
which is?
>>
>>17320765
I asked an entity if it felt love once. Instantly my body filled with a sensation I'd never felt and probably never will again. It was love but the response to the question was callous. Something like, "you mean this combination of bio-electrical signals and neural chemicals? No."
However, given a human body and their knowledge of the concrete love I experienced, I'd say yes it's possible for them to fall in love.
>>
>>17320800
......an intangible force that humans are trying to explain from too many different angles.
>>
>>17320797
It's tangible.
>>
>>17320797
Please don't post here if you know nothing.

OP, angels are a different evolutionary stream from humans. They don't mix. This should be /thread, but of course it won't be.
>>
>>17320765
>their relationships with humans?
Come again?
>>
>>17320818
Relationship: the way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected, or the state of being connected
>>
>>17320765
In my opinion angels can't be flesh and blood, but people can be strongly influenced by angels.

But the bible does say in Hebrews 13:1-2

Let brotherly love continue. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

I guess that could possibly be interpreted to mean that some people are "undercover" angels, but I think it just means that angels are witnesses to what we do and take joy from the kindness we show others
>>
>>17320827
God is a sadist.
>>
>>17320765
First off they're not just angels. Entities can be what we consider angelic without actually being what we call angels.
Relationships? All of the above
live on earth? Yes
fall in love? Many, not all
detection? They're always around

An exiled guardian is unlikely. If he is a guardian it's more likely "R&R" but that's politics and personal history. Erased memory is just how incarnation is done. If they were to regain even partial memory, they'd just be considered a mentally ill person.
>>
>>17320892
is there a way to test a human to see if they have an angel soul? or some way to get their memories back?
>>
>>17320818
>Cum again
that's what she said
>>
>>17320825
Yes dear, but what of the angels involved? Where have they run off to now?
>>
>>17320873
No, Satan is a sadist.

What does your post have to do with my post anyways?
>>
i don think ive ever came across anything pertaining to angles in my years other then they once knew how to love and bread with people and that the result of those relationships led to there children and the angle s that fathered/mothered(?) where all cast down by god and everyone was forbade from such relationships hence forth. Like for real i know more about demons ghosts and magic then about angels.

Thanks op you've made a gap in my knowledge apparent looks like its time to study something new again.
>>
>>17320896
An awakening. Not recommended. Most humans with an angelic soul also have a demonic one. It's how some semblance of balance is maintained. If you awaken the angel then you get the demon as well. Also the angel will not be your boyfriend. His psyche will split in three. The angel, the demon and the human mind that resulted from their union.
>>
>>17320948
have you ever witnessed an awakening? and just some rough idea how you awaken people? im not planning to do it
>>
>>17320948
What a load of bullshit
>>
>>17320765
Angels are enemy ilk to humanity. For thousands of years they have done nothing but spiritually suppress us. Christianity being the enemy program that it is is backed by nefarious beings. Angels being one of them. They look down upon us and wish nothing but the worst for us. What we have been indoctrinated to believe are all lies.

Angels will latch themselves onto us and drain us, make us spiritually weak and enslaved. They will portray themselves to be some loving entity to let our guard down and just when they have us, they will do everything in their power to make sure all negative things happen to us.

Angelic magic is completely disastrous and will fuck someone's life over.

Angels are of the Nordic extra-terrestrial race, they are enemy Nordics also known as Pleiadians.
>>
>>17320948
Sounds like edgy teen delusions. Human souls don't mingle with other souls. Nor can you have an angelic soul and a demonic soul in the same body the yin yang doesn't work that way.

Now then there are a few family bloodlines that have angelic touches or demonic touches to their lineages. That doesn't mean they have an angelic or demonic ancestor somewhere in their family tree. Stop taking the bible literally and out of context. Also Christianity dismay have a monopoly on Angels. Angela have a mind bogglingly complicated structure, but they do have a tie to the Christian God.

Anything else?
>>
>>17320990
>Now then there are a few family bloodlines that have angelic touches or demonic touches to their lineages.

how can you spot that?
>>
>>17320962
I'm sure someone with more knowledge than me could rush one but it's mostly up to the entities not inhabiting human bodies. Like I said it's probably more akin to R&R than exile which means he still has allegiances. When his downtime is up he will either awaken to complete an assignment on earth or die and return to his otherworldly duties.
>>
>>17320765
angels are a great source of inspiration and progress. you need to devote a lot of time and concentration to understand these mysterious beings. im sure once you get to know them, they're mystery will naturally unravel. they serve a purpose. i personally suggest you do not waste their time with mundane things. not that they are not friendly. the upper worlds has many ways and values. why one could say it would come down to manners and sincerity. love and truth if you will. happiness and honesty for us child folk. yes that sounds appropriate. it is important to be sensitive. angels want to help. they want to show you what you are. how you work. angels are different perspectives, different angles if you will. but the more i write the more it is certian to me how little i know about angels and how unlikely it must all seem to some.
>>
File: 169.png (63KB, 800x974px) Image search: [Google]
169.png
63KB, 800x974px
>>17320765
>how do you detect an angel?
This might help.
http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/5Lo5Jv2n/file.html
angels-chapter.zip (813 KB)
>>
>>17320994
Yes, their aura and general apparence usually has a few tells. Aura wise they'll have stronger core that feels or looks like a moving liquid. Appearance wise they'll have a certain aetheric quality to them. A feeling of displacement like they're not being completely touched by the reality you know. Along with the usual aura of peace and so forth.

Also angels don't look like dudes in long robes with fluffy wings and long hair. That's an appearance for the humans safety. I mean if you do an angelic calling without asking for a human and comely appearance you'll blink and have what looks like a ball of fire filled with eyes. There's a reason Angels always yelled BE NOT AFRAID. Remember Angels are beings of pure light and energy. It's like standing two feet from a mini-sun.
>>
>>17321000
thanks!
>>
>>17321000
Can't acces link on mobile. Who's the author? What's their reputation?
>>
>>17321013
would it make sense for a male who comes from an angelic touch lineage to be naturally androgynous?
>>
>>17320776
>was about to ask why I saw a similar thread
>see this
Oh, that explains it.
>>
>>17320990
The human soul does mingle with other souls, literally all the time. Angelic and demonic forces also mix. The human mind, body, and soul acts like a sort of spiritual emulsifier. I don't use the bible for information.
>>
>>17321015
Author is John Michael Greer. I consider him good. Try from this link:
https://a.pomf.cat/gtqins.zip
>>
>>17320980
I get so much Diablo feeling from this, have you read the Diablo books, there the demons and angels are basically different side of the same coin. Where humans are in the middle of it and both sides look down on us.
>>
>>17321017
As plausible for anyone else to look like that. This isn't something that gives cookie cutter looks. Furthermore, unless you have said person with you and do psychic readings and possibly an angelic calling for an oracle audience (i.e. ask the angel some questions) it's nearly impossible to get a 100% confirmation.

>>17321020
In a sense of influencing each othe yes they mingle. I mean literally.

>>17321027
He's a pretty solid investigator.
>>
File: oh.jpg (9KB, 351x300px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
9KB, 351x300px
>>
>>17320980
All the angels I know are pretty much the opposite of what you're describing. Even down to backing the Christian church. They love Jesus but are not fans of Christianity.
>>
>>17320765
God are you still doing this shit everyone already told you NO
>>
>>17321032
I also mean literally, as in a dual angelic/demonic possession from birth to death.
>>
>>17321054
This. So much this.
>>
>>17321054
Same here.

>>17321059
Souls don't work that way from what I've seen. I've never encountered such a thing that didn't end with what's essentially western chuunibyou.
>>
I like how people here make crazy claims but have 0 evidence for it.
>>
>>17321078
And how can you claim that everyone is making crazy claims?
>>
File: torntreebeard.jpg (104KB, 607x536px) Image search: [Google]
torntreebeard.jpg
104KB, 607x536px
Ok, I answered in the previous topic, but I will tell you what I know in all seriousness:

Angels are beings without form.
If angels came to this world, they had to die in the upper worlds to descend (as we have to die to ascend).

Their world, as their plane is higher, consists of emotions, not matter. We could consider angels, therefore, as manifestations of certain impulses.

Unlike humans, who have complex souls, angels are simple beings. They don't distinguish between good ane evil, they don't have free will. They're cosmic machines, in a word. They're extensions of the Creator, messengers programmed to perform certain tasks. Since they are simple, they're eternally the same. Why the Creator would create Raphael to heal if he, Raphael, decide to change his mind because he wanted to?

If they were able to travel between the different planes, why don't they reach for the Creator, since we all yearn to unite with the Source (conciously or unconsciously)?

There's no such thing as fallen angels, as their task is already defined from the above. But in the end, we all will be returnign to the Nothingness.

Don't fall for the Hollywood's romantic angel paradigm.

Take care.
>>
>>17321092
>There's no such thing as fallen angels,
I alert everyone to be careful with this guy
>>
>>17321065
You've seen it. They appear completely human unless their "memory block" weakens or they full on awaken. Even still these aren't the vermin associated with conventional possession. They're intelligent and calculating and have a high level of self control based on their level of cohesion.
>>
File: 7009189-white-angel.jpg (718KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7009189-white-angel.jpg
718KB, 1920x1200px
thanks for the replies, im going to sleep now and will check the thread tomorrow if theres more information, have a nice day or night
>>
>>17321092
>Angels are beings without form.
Right.

>If angels came to this world, they had to die in the upper worlds to descend
Never heard that before

>(as we have to die to ascend).
What do you mean? I've traveled far and wide astrally.

>Their world, as their plane is higher, consists of emotions, not matter.
Right.

>We could consider angels, therefore, as manifestations of certain impulses.
In a way yeah, but they're not automatons.

>Angels are simple beings
Not from what I've seen.
>Angels have no free will
More or less.
>extensions of the creator
Not sure about that one.

>angels, as their task is already defined from the above. But in the end, we all will be returnign to the Nothingness.
No and no.

>>17321100
Sounds like a plot line from the Dresden Files about the Denarians. Go on I might understand it if i have more information.

--
Back in a bit. Keep going.
>>
>>17321097
Yeah that dude's full of shit
>>
>>17320765
Angels are a myth.
>>
>>17321097
>>17321121
Third. Motion carried.
>>
>>17321117

>Never heard that before.

That's a way of saying. To descend from higher planes, beings become more dense. Death as not in a physical death, but a transition between worlds.

>What do you mean? I've traveled far and wide astrally.

And that make you a witness. Not a being of those planes.

>No and no.
Share your knowledge, what's your perspective on this? Genuinely interested.

>>17321121
>>17321129
>>17321097

Should it be asked, ‘How can a man love Him with the evil inclination? Is not the evil inclination the seducer, preventing man from approaching the Blessed Holy One to serve him? How, then, can man use the evil inclination as an instrument of love for God?’ The answer lies in this, that there can be no greater service done to the Holy One than to bring into subjection the “evil inclination” by the power of love to the Holy One, blessed be He. For, when it is subdued and its power broken by man in this way, then he becomes a true lover of the Holy One, since he has learnt how to make the “evil inclination” itself serve the Holy One. Here is a mystery entrusted to the masters of esoteric lore. All that the Holy One has made, both above and below, is for the purpose of manifesting His Glory and to make all things serve Him. Now, would a master permit his servant to work against him, and to continually lay plans to counteract his will? It is the will of the Holy One that men should worship Him and walk in the way of truth that they may be rewarded with many benefits. How, then, can an evil servant come and counteract the will of his Master by tempting man to walk in an evil way, seducing him from the good way and causing him to disobey the will of his Lord? But, indeed, the “evil inclination” also does through this the will of its Lord. Zohar (II. 163a)
>>
Has /x/ always been 80 percent role playing? I could have sworn it was better years ago, but I was young and foolish
>>
>>17320801
>callous
More like robotic.
I'd take that "no" as the truth. It knows the programming snippet on an intellectual level and was able to produce the effect in you. That's nothing like feeling it in its own self.

It also means that you can't go by your feelings when it comes to whatever entity it is, since the entity can make you feel any way it wants you to.
>>
>>17320765
Incarnation is an interesting subject.

From what I understand for an entity to incarnate as a human they'll need a human soul to do so. But, unlike how most works may portray a relationship like this these two souls are not separate but are one in the same.

For instance, lets say a demon is incarnated with a human soul. That human soul will develop a personality over time that will mingle ad influence the demons. In the end there will be not two souls with separate personalities, but one soul who has a mix of two consciences.

The pure demon conscience and the pure human conscience would no longer exist. Instead, if one side of this soul were to gain control, it would still exhibit the signs of the other side.

If your boyfriend is truly incarnate he would seemingly have two (or more) personalities that he exhibits.You would still be able to define several constant traits though.

Does that apply to him? If so, I'd recommend you talk to a higher entity or a powerful psychic, they'd be able to teach him to master these sides of him.
>>
>>17321162
>Death as not in a physical death, but a transition between worlds.
Then it's not death. It's a transition. A metamorphosis. There's no bans on such things between realms and worlds.

>a witness not a being from those planes
Makes sense.

I'll address your claim about "No such thing as fallen angels". There's two major groups that work from what some would call hell. First there's what we call demons those are made of the stuff of negative concepts. Second there's the Fallen. They are exactly what they sound like, but aren't obsessed with destroying creation. They're basically in a long game of politicking and influencing us in the materium. Granted they do that along with the other realms influencing us, but that's politics so bleh. Truth be told the "devil" and all that aren't what people think. Most of the mythology around that character is posturing and assumption the church and other religious groups. The devil and his fellows are the prosecuting attorneys of the celestial bureaucracy, but not for sending people to hell for violating an arbitrary rule set. I'll let you figure out the implications of that.

What are you quoting?

>>17321200
In a way yes. Remember they work on a level wholly different from our own. And if it was an enochian Angel that's a whole new can of worms.
>>
>>17321223

The Zohar.

And yes, there seems to be quite the misunderstanding about fallen angels mostly because of the church.

Question: do you practice enochian? Or do you use another method to contemplate the angels?
>>
>>17320765
>Implying a being as celestial as an angel would date anyone who posts on /x/
I'm pretty sure they have standards anon
>>
>>17321216
The mix is the conscious but the pure demonic/angelic personalities would still exists subconsciously. Upon awakening or death all three separate. Yes, it is the human side's responsibility to master and control the other sides. He is the mediator.
>>
>>17321248
I have a direct line as it were through very specific contacts I'm not exactly allowed to discuss openly.

>enochian
Did it once and never again. The enochian angels are best described as terrifyingly alien and powerful. Full on NOPE.exe

>>17321252
I have never heard of such a thing before. I'm guessing this is an idea form the Zohar?
>>
>>17321262
I don't know the Zohar
>>
>>17321268
Sorry meant for >>17321248
Meaning are a lot of these ideas and understandings about angels from the Zohar.
>>
>>17321279

Yeah, some ideas from the Zohar, other from direct experience.

I've been studying enochian, hopefully this year will do it, at least once. I've heard they're powerful and you have to be cautious. Well, Jack Parsons died in his enochian working, because of an explosion that ripped his arm and part of his face. He lived a little while after the blast.
>>
>>17321344
My only advice is if you do start the enochian work move cautiously and never leave any of it unfinished.
>>
>>17320765
attention whoring cunt
>>
File: happyplace2.jpg (191KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
happyplace2.jpg
191KB, 600x450px
>>17320765
(I was the "kind" person in the last thread)

I've come into contact with plenty, we all have, they are far more common than you would imagine. Like I said before I can see their wings.

I knew an angel quite well once upon a time, sorta a reverse of your situation, so I know how hard it s to accurately describe to people without sounding insane. Like I said before you don't have to worry, it's all very natural.
You won't learn anything more here, /x/ is not a place for information, however much it wears the guise.
>>
>>17321396
>You won't learn anything more here, /x/ is not a place for information, however much it wears the guise.
yeah, all you get here is faggot role players like this guy who tell you they know everything and have experienced it first-hand but for some reason can't give you any specific information.
>>
>>17321429
I never said I couldn't give information

It's pretty simple, you either can see them for what they are or they look like regular (albeit astoundingly beautiful) people. Most people can't see their "wings" though, like some people can't see the color purple, and have no idea what they are missing.

The easiest way to spot them is in sunlight, it reflects off of them in fractals
>>
An angel, also called a deva or tennin in the east, is composed of a single particle of Aether, as opposed to the mix of many particles of the four Earthly elements which salamanders, sylphs, undines, dwarfs, humans, bacteria and all other life 'under the sun' is composed of.

The elements exist like spheres-within-spheres. A sphere of Earth (Earth, as in the planet) is surrounded by a sphere of Water (The ocean.) This Water is surrounded by a sphere of Air (The atmosphere,) which is orbited by an orb of Fire (The sun.) Within the orb and surrounding it like a ring is a single particle of aether, which weaves the bodies of the gods.

Angels are aware of themselves as frames in a larger movie that's without beginning or end. And not only that, but each quark and electron in their body is a different frame. They have no concept of themselves as people, receiving their instructions from the non-local variable suggested by superdeterminism.

A person, cell, molecule or atom has five layers. You have a ring of aether that orbits your center of gravity, a core orb of aether that defines that defines the center of gravity, and sandwitched between them are layers of the four elements; Airy skin, Watery bowels, Earthy muscles and bones, and Fiery brain.

An angel is a complex weaving of an Atheric particle, which can disguish itself by superimposing over a body of the four Earthly elements and controlling it's movements and thoughts. It needs to do this because Aether is much weaker than Earth for the same volume. The Earthly body is a cursor on the screen of Earth for the Atheric body.

They can't love, but they can devote themselves to people, return affections, and have sex.
>>
Automatons cannot love
>>
I met an angel once

He mugged me in a alley and made off on a harley, bastard.
>>
>>17321081
>all the angels I know
>>
>>17321690
That sounds like Agrippa mixed with St. Thomas. How'd you come to that conclusion?
>>
>>17321720
Angels aren't automatons otherwise how was Lucifer able to rebel?
>>
>>17321475
> (albeit astoundingly beautiful)

so is that a feature to look out for? do you mean physically beautiful, stunning? angels are always very attractive people?
>>
>>17322736
No it's fucking bullshit. Angels don't exist.
>>
>>17322736
Not always.

"Out of the middle of the fire came what appeared to be four living creatures. This was what they looked like: they had the appearance of human beings. Each one had four faces, and each one had four wings. Their legs were straight, and they had hooves like the hooves of calves, glittering like polished brass. Beneath their wings, they had human hands on all four sides, along with their four faces and four wings… As for the appearance of their faces, each one had a human face, and a lion’s face on the right side, and a bull’s face on the left side, and an eagle’s face… [Around them] were what looked like burning coals and lamps, going up and down among the living creatures. The fire was bright, and out of the fire came lightning."

This is from the Bible. Ezekiel 1:5–13.
>>
>>17320765
i'm blessed for having two with me.
they can be so cuddly and warm.
but one is sometimes rough, strict and
pugnacious.
>>
File: __Bacon.jpg (64KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
__Bacon.jpg
64KB, 1024x768px
>>17320765
OK lets get real.

First of all english is not my native language (self-learner) so i will make some mistakes. Just dont focus on them and try to see what i try to describe.

Second of all there is a lot of time and attention to understand this.

Thiord of all - my knowledge comes from Akasha Chronickeles. That is not library, not in human way of thinking. It is Library of The Cosmos/Universe and all humans have - at least hav the possibility - access to it.

OK i will use some shortcuts so try to recon what i try to explain. And observe it as a "whole".
>>
File: __delphic 01.jpg (163KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
__delphic 01.jpg
163KB, 1024x768px
>>17322860
First thing first You need to understand what "humans" are. They are Monads Of Consciousness. Everything that exists is just Consciousness in different forms and manifestations. As Hermetics says "different frequency". Consciousness is Energy, Energy is Life and Life is Consciousness. That is simplification for better understanding, because our current perspective is very limited.

Matter is considered as very, very low frequency. If may i use different term - "hell" is most apprioprate. Yes, matter is hell because is lowest form of manifestation.

Everything that exists forms a Net of streams of energy or - if you want to use metaphor from programming - a "code". Simple programs use less coding, more complicated programs need more complicated code or more "dense" programming. Perspective is very important also. Something that seems "solid" from one perspective is tursn out to be made from strings if you will use tool to "look at it close".
>>
File: __Masons.jpg (49KB, 564x252px) Image search: [Google]
__Masons.jpg
49KB, 564x252px
>>17322880
So everything that exists is ONE. This "force" was reconsidered by many and named by many but every name we use to describe it is not good enought. Some might call it "Source", others "God" or "The Creator". Name doesnt matter.

All that exists is like this net, fractal and holographin in all scales (search about those things, it is very interesting). It is kinda like Universe - we see our Solar System, that is part of our Galaxy. But further we go our Galxy becomes just aprto od some light point that is a part of larger net. Ans into microscale the sdame thing.

Humans, like all Monads, are those "points of density" of Consciousness. We are more complex "codings" than minerals or animals, for exmaple. Humans are breaking point of The Whole (Evolution of The Whole). This is the "meeting" point for Two Elements Of All - Light and Drakness, Male and Female, etc. Many names, same thing in all Traditions.

Humans like all Monads on this layer of Reality are seeds. Seed can grow because has the potential. And when seed grows it dies, it is no longer seed, it is something more. But still has "seed" within. But not all seeds grow - some die and rot, feeding those who grows. Like in Nature. Humans are the same.
>>
File: __Natural Law 01.jpg (102KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
__Natural Law 01.jpg
102KB, 1024x768px
>>17322901
So That Force that is behind existence ans is existence has a "Plan". But every Monad can refuse to follow it - that is Free Will. Just that, the decision if You want to be Part of the PLan or not. When You are not, You cut Yourself from The Source. And this is the point when Monad becomes "demonic" - it has too feed on others to survive. Parasite. Humans are in a large portion "demons" - they has to devour other living things to survive. What they do to animals, planst and this planet is just horrible. But that doesnt matter now.
>>
File: __Fooled.jpg (135KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
__Fooled.jpg
135KB, 1024x768px
>>17322909
Humans as Monads have this decision to make - i follow The Plan or i wont. Most of You decided - without any awarness - that Yopu wont. You have been manipulated into that, but that is just a side note.

When Monad is Growing it becomes something more, as part of The Plan. "Angelic Consciousness" You might call it. And some of those come back here to give guidance for You.

You are Lost Childern in the Dark Night and You follow wrong direction. As species. You are like rats trusting ratcather and following him blindly into Your own doom. Nature wont tolerate such abomination as humans become any longer. Your "owners" - demonic to the point of no return - know this and they are preparing for what is coming. They will fail and with them all that wont try save themselves. "Angels" and other "Highier Consciousness" are here to save as many as we can.
>>
File: _Two Mistakes.jpg (173KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
_Two Mistakes.jpg
173KB, 1024x768px
>>17322920
Yes, we are here. Many of us resigned from our "powers" just to be here and offer guidance to You. We come as humans, we look like humans, we act like humans but we dont follow empty shit that You see as "worthy" and "wealth". Seek us, we are around you. We dont follow "carrers", we dont seek "money" and all that worthless shit. But we watch and seek those who seek us.

Dont be blind.

Alsoe bewaer - there are impostrors aroud and their goal is to manipulate You.

ALL the answers You will find WITHIN YOU. If someone tells You that he/she knows the path, follow him/her - IT IS LIAR. True Guide will show You the direction but The Journey is Youers and Yours only.
>>
File: _Order of The Black Sun.jpg (456KB, 1402x946px) Image search: [Google]
_Order of The Black Sun.jpg
456KB, 1402x946px
>>17322934
I will be here for a time. If anyone have any question - ask them.

If not - take care.

Those are great places to start: triviumeducation.com
whatonearthishappening.com
>>
>>17322938
Do you have proof?
>>
>>17320765
>itt: people who need Cayce
>>
>We know about angels!
>my bf is an angel

Again, most of people on earth are of the devil, so yes, they are fallen angels, literally almost everybody is an angel.
>>
>>17322959

Anybody not braindead will see the simple truth in this phrase when they notice how everybody here is like: angels are evil! satran is good!
>>
>>17320817
>implying angels evolved
>implying angels can real
>>
>>17322828
http://freya.theladyofthelabyrinth.com/?page_id=14

>>17322714
what was his problem that triggered him?
>>
File: __Science 01.jpg (203KB, 1402x451px) Image search: [Google]
__Science 01.jpg
203KB, 1402x451px
>>17322956
What proof You will consider trust worthy?
>>
File: 1398583883333.jpg (29KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1398583883333.jpg
29KB, 396x400px
>>17320914
>god is not sadist
lets compare how many people god kills in the bible vs how many people satan kills in the bible

god: numbered-2,476,633
estimated- 24,994,828 (this includes the noah flood which has no number in the bible)
satan: numbered 10
estimated- 60
>god is not a sadist
>is not a sadist
>not a sadist
>a sadist
>sadist
>>
File: methods of manipulation.jpg (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
methods of manipulation.jpg
122KB, 1024x768px
>>17322960
"Angel" is just term for "messenger". And from whom he came? That is whats matter.

"Angelic consciousness" is different term and describes a different state of Evolution fo Consciosness.

Your language is very fucked up. That is why i recommend for start: >>17322938
>>
>>17320765
why do they stick to people?
ours is such an insignificant pathetic race, don't they have more interesting things to do?
>>
>>17321796

I had visions, then wrote down a 'grand message' in the form of megabytes of text, then started reading what others had to say and realized that I'd independently come to the same conclusions.

Here's one of my illuminated manuscripts;

>http://freetexthost.com/yub6deoafi
>Alchemical Diamond bodies
>>
>>17322938
Do you have a timeframe for the collapse of the so-called ratcatchers? Also any tips for dying and immediately after death? Thank you, take care.
>>
File: Natural Law 08.jpg (139KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Natural Law 08.jpg
139KB, 1024x768px
>>17322988
>http://freetexthost.com/yub6deoafi
Time frame is hard to precise because "time" is only observed "here". It is hard to say really - could be 10 years or 50 but from what i know it is no longer than 80 - 100.

Do not suicide. Try to Know Thyself. The Middle Path is The Key to Grow. Balance between Dark and Light. Relationship between Darkness and Light is intimate one, and also between You and True Creator. Find "it" Within, experience it. Read more. Start from here: >>17322938

The whoe collapse problem as i reffer to it is kinda problematic. You see this planet is forseen as "public toilet that everybody forgot about" and currently was found out. And at one point someone will have to clean it and it will be harsh for every living being that is in it. Check Slavs "myths" and wedas, but start from Trivium.
>>
File: religion 00.jpg (143KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
religion 00.jpg
143KB, 1024x768px
>>17322996
In shor words - all of this shothole is condamned to be grinded into fertilizer but before that "we" want to save everything that is worth saving. That is why timeframe is not decided for like 100%. But patience is ending and there will be moment when efforts to save will stop because current "owners" are using that to buy more time for themselfs.
>>
>>17323006
I will start with the Trivium as you've suggested, thank you again. Might I ask what happens when you commit suicide? I do wish there was an end, and I am young to be thinking that, but physical pain really can be a detriment to life. Somehow we press on. Sorry for the negativity.
>>
File: Trinity.jpg (114KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Trinity.jpg
114KB, 1024x768px
>>17323029
Oh i understand better that You might think. I actually was in situation i tried use that "rout of escape" but it is forbidden to me. But thakns to this experience i really know and understand how hard living here can be.

Suicide from point of view of newly formed Monad is like jumping into the grinder without trying to grom and actualizing the potential. You will experience all the cogs and blades that are turning You into fertilizer - that is "hell" and for each one is manifests in different ways. It is also purification but really i would prefer to save anyone such experience (i know, ive been in "hell" for over 10 hours; in what form came to me it doenst matter, what matters is experience and that is....).

For growing Monad is like backing to seed form. Nothing good really.
>>
File: Tarot 01.jpg (159KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot 01.jpg
159KB, 1024x768px
>>17323055
It is hard to explain really. I hope i gave You ta least glipmse fo Understanding.
>>
>>17323055
Sorry for the short responses, I am on a crappy device. I'm sorry you have had to endure that, but I'm grateful for your wisdom. I have a feeling I have a lot to purify, this world can be filthy, as I have been. Still sad to know that I've drawn away from the source,I hope I can get back. Also notice how much I say "I", all ego.. Sorry I am so selfish.

Thank you forthe resources.
>>
File: resurrection.jpg (52KB, 342x462px) Image search: [Google]
resurrection.jpg
52KB, 342x462px
>>17323069
It is like seed turn into fertilizer that is used on plant, processed by to form another seed. That is the Reincarnation and that explains why many people have memories of the same "before" life - because they are Monads made from particles of old Monad that was grinded into fertilizer and used to form new Monads.
>>
File: True great sigil.jpg (138KB, 800x796px) Image search: [Google]
True great sigil.jpg
138KB, 800x796px
>>17323083
In current situation all that will put some effort will be saved. But without effort there will be no Salvation.

To use graphic presentation - there are beings that are reaching out to all of You here but without reaching from Your side there will be no helping. Just that.

Youre welcome. Use it. Do not stress on it, just follow the flow.
>>
>>17320765

You're really fucked in the head.

>I suspect my life partner is an angel

Listen to how you sound.

>I am under the impression and have reason to believe the person I am emotionally invested in is a winged person and would like to know what metaphysical laws govern the relationship between us.

You prick, get back on your zoloft.
You're worse than Stephanie Meyer
>>
File: __Problem solving.jpg (80KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
__Problem solving.jpg
80KB, 1024x768px
>>17323083
"Ego" is a tool necessery in this form of existence. Learn how to use it to be free from being used by it.

All is simple but not easy.

Dont be to harsh on yourself - You are magnificent being with Endless potential :) You really matter :) And You are and were wanted. If You wouldns - You would not exist :)
>>
File: apocalypse.jpg (111KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
apocalypse.jpg
111KB, 1024x768px
>>17323108
You came here just to insult others? Just turn back and retur to any hole You crawled from.
>>
TAKE UR FUCKING RP TO /CHRISTIAN NIGGER OP
>>
>>17323108
>still butthurt and stalking me

jesus fuck
>>
>>17323130
>Using "holocaust" without knowing meaning of this word.

Yeah sure you are "itellegent".
>>
File: ELPAS11111111.jpg (74KB, 799x534px) Image search: [Google]
ELPAS11111111.jpg
74KB, 799x534px
>>17323131
intelligent ?

u should visit mexico i heard its nice
>these are mexican christians btw
>remember u hate them because they are shitskins?
>build a christian wall
>>
File: triangle-30.gif (4KB, 298x216px) Image search: [Google]
triangle-30.gif
4KB, 298x216px
>>17323134
SIN() cos() and tan() are mathmatical functions for working with triangles
>(like sin and saytan)
they are essential for building Waveforms and sound waves

>theres your angles stupid fuckshit go away
>>
>>17323134
You are ignorant.

Based on you own superstitions you assumed i am something i am not. Do you even know what "holocaust" means?
>>
>>17322965
>implying you are a fuckwit who comes here to parade your ignorance for all to see to make yourself feel better for being small and lost.
>>
File: one-great-work.jpg (288KB, 1000x1051px) Image search: [Google]
one-great-work.jpg
288KB, 1000x1051px
>>17322986
That is very interesting text. See how it resonates with all i wrote.

It is time for me.

Take care all of You.

Know Thyself.
>>
>>17322934
Fuck off asshole.
>>
/x/ loves talking shit, yesterday some anon told me that today I would feel demon dick and cum inside me and that I would turn into a submissive slut for this.
>>
>>17323181

I mean, when the hell is this going to happen?
>>
>>17323181
people are sadly obsessed with sex and perversion.. trying to drag every topic into this.. succubus, demon rape, astral sex, bla bla.. you name it..
>>
>>17323189
>my autism > your autism
>>
I like how he ignored this post >>17322977
>>
>>17320765
Maybe you are not able to see the angels, because you expect something magical. Every human is in a sense an angel. If someone told you, he is an angel would you believe him? Trapped in a human vessel, everyone is limited. Illusions are the key : humans without illusions can help others or manipulate them and in this case the would be Angeles or Demons, because they know what they do. The others, trapped in illusions, are just ants. Angels calms, Demons disturbs, you are able to feel both.
>>
>>17323197
Let's not pathologize stupid, please.
>>
>>17320765
Are you Taylor sandwich
>>
>>17323227
that sounds confusing to be honest

>>17323233
>Taylor sandwich

i dont even know who that is
>>
>>17320765
Op are you Taylor sandwich
?
>>
>>17323227
And about love you asked. No, a true angel cannot love one particular human, because he would fall into the illusions of the loved one.
>>
>>17320765
Angels do exist on earth in human form and are very easy to spot when you know what to look for.

When one shows up on earth they live as an ordinary human and they live their lives among us, knowing they are different but not knowing how or why

Its only when they come close to archiving their purpose for being on earth that they realize what they are. This process is jarring and often mistook for mental or emotional breakdown.

As for being able to pick them out of a crowd they do have certain tells but they would get mad at me if i spouted it out on a message board. However I will say that you can sense them when they are around you

They are still creatures and being around them makes your heart still as well.
>>
>>17323264
>As for being able to pick them out of a crowd they do have certain tells but they would get mad at me if i spouted it out on a message board

oh come on please :)
>>
>>17323276
I do not need to, they will start moving out in the open soon.

Believe me when i say they are so numerous on earth right now they are practically bouncing off each other.

There are 2 at my workplace alone.
>>
>>17323276
okay you can tell by

1. their black skin

2. their primal demeanor

3. their reckless violence
>>
>>17323306
well then thanks for nothing
>>
>>17323323
Im sorry but if they wanted people to know they would reveal themselves to them. It would be disrespectful for me to go against their wishes.

They also communicate differently than humans do. They attach feelings and intention to their words. It is extremely efficient way to communicate complex ideas. To hear one speak in their revealed form is like being wrapped in a warm blanket, its extremely pleasant.
>>
>>17320765
> Well number 1 angels aren't real
> Even if you believe the only contextual sign is the Old Testimate
> They aren't described in any way as human shapped
> One of the only ones described had 1,000 eyes
> Lovecraftian Horror shit
> Your view of angels come from Medieval times, a few hundred years ago all that shit was glorified to get converts
So even if they are real, your bastardized understanding of Christianity is 100% made up famtasy
>>
>>17323346
So this is the stupid shitty ideas women make up and masterbate to. Okay. Men like tits and women like effeminate men who speak with emotions.
>>
File: eww.jpg (15KB, 379x334px) Image search: [Google]
eww.jpg
15KB, 379x334px
>>17323364
degenerate monkey

"me like tits hahaha stupid people who are attracted to emotions lulz go back to tumblr me likey butt and tits hmm nice fap fap me monkeyy uga uga"

glad not all men are like this
>>
>>17323364
>So this is the stupid shitty ideas women make up and masterbate to. Okay. Men like tits and women like effeminate men who speak with emotions.

Just be careful not to fall for this trap. Women actually think these men are beta as fuck.
>>
>>17323379
Hahaha think whatever you like, I don't give a shit. Men are biologically attracted to women who aren't fat cows, so that's what we jack off to. Women are attracted to men who are a little faggy and will cater to their innane, boring, endless emotional needs, so they make up these fake men to flick their clits to. To each their own.
>>
>>17323401
not true, but be a slave of your instincts, monkey

that just makes the few men who arent more special and beautiful
>>
>>17322880
>Matter is considered as very, very low frequency. If may i use different term - "hell" is most apprioprate. Yes, matter is hell because is lowest form of manifestation.
I disagree with this. So, there are these levels, from "high" to low: spiritual, mental, astral, etheric, and physical (us).
But demons are at a "lower" level than physical. They do not exist in physical and etheric levels, but do exist in the astral level, where they can "connect" to us.
>>
>>17323364
More or less, it is very practical tho. Both for friends and enemies. Could you imagine facing an enemy that could project their own anger and murderous intent on you? I assure you it would make you too scared to even fight back.
>>
>>17323404
It's completely true, if ever a guy acts interested in the boring shit your saying it's because he wants to get his dick wet. Which is unfortunate, but necessary. If men didn't have this drive then women would be forced to become interesting, funny, helpful members of society. But thank God we do! If men woke up tomorrow without their iron constitution born of the desire of the jizz in their balls to find release then we wouldn't put up with your shit and the entire human race would die in a single generation
>>
File: teresa.png (741KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
teresa.png
741KB, 500x700px
>>17323417
yeah its true for most guys, but not for all of them, i dont expect you monkey to understand anything though "le redpill" "le tits and pussy" uga buga monkey talks

but like i said most guys (and women) being degenerate trash makes the few people who aren't so rare and beautiful

if you are mostly concerned about getting your dick wet and you find the concept of people being attracted to emotions ridiculous obviously a primitive pleb like you cant relate to people who feel different
>>
>>17320765
angels don't exist
>>
>>17323461
yeah just like your reading comprehension, that one doesnt exist either

>if you dont believe in angels and think its bullshit i respect that but just move on please this is a paranormal board, not an science/atheism only board
>>
>>17323236
> that sounds confusing to be honest
Everything new is confusing at first, you will accommodate, now you know
>>
>>17323436
Did you just call me a pleb?

Fuck me, you're worse off then I realized. I bet you have dyed hair and everything.Men aren't attracted to emotions, and even if they were "hungry" isn't an emotion, "fat" and "weeabo" aren't desirable personality traits.
Eat more vegetables, read more books, and start hitting the gym or you'll die alone and unloved. Peace sister - we're all gunna make it.
>>
>>17323466
fine keep believing in your fairytales then
>>
>>17323472
thank you then

>>17323473
a monkey like you driven by tits and pussy will never understand superior feelings and im in a happy relationship no worries

i dont have dyed hair, and the conversation ends here, pleb
>>
>>17322909
Yes, it does matter a lot. So, if I accept God then I'll never need to buy food again?
>>
>>17323541
Actually your kinda right. Its not quite that simple but basically yes.
>>
>>17323480
These guys are no fairytales and while they come across as faggy they are gods in their own right. One of them can (and in the past has) tank whole armies.

I live in a town of about 30k and personally know 2. If this is indicative of how many are on earth then there are a shit ton of them all here at the same time.

I wonder why there would be so many of these practical gods on earth for? I dont think the answer is they are here to flesh out their feelings.
>>
>>17323120
>implying reading your public threads on the front page is stalking

Okay
>>
>>17323608
of course it is, i told you and other people several times to just GTFO and stop derailing/shitposting, hide the thread, whatever

yet you saw the same thread again, decide to click it, reply and then to make almost the same identical stephanie meyer-comment

get a life
>>
>>17323626

>Pls don't interrupt my roleplay, go write stuff somewhere else

Get a roleplaying group
>>
>>17323661
>can't stop giving me and my threads attention

oh boy
>>
Tulpas, girls with exiled angelic guardian boyfrands, divination threads should 4 0 fucking 4
>>
>>17323586

You know two angels who live in your trailer park? Lay off the krokodil. You fags are the wurst
>>
File: 1333550821473-267x300.jpg (37KB, 267x300px) Image search: [Google]
1333550821473-267x300.jpg
37KB, 267x300px
>>17323696
you in a nutshell
>>
>>17323705

Stop liking delusional schizophrenics and enabling their debauchery. Accept your boyfriend was NOT an angel, just a shitter with a hotpocket addiction and no brazzers account
>>
>>17323705

Literally nothing paranormal, scary, or weird in this thread though. it really doesn't belong here anon
>>
>>17323721
i do what i want and you can only cry like a bitch and keep telling people to stop liking what you dont like but pro tip: we dont care

you are just wasting your time and give me attention like the pleb you are
>>
>>17323731
i suggest you look up what the word paranormal means, if you think angels or demons arent a paranormal you should maybe get the much needed brain surgery instead of shitting up threads

or instead of whining about what doesnt belong here, open your own totally paranormal thread
>>
>>17323758

>I will suck as many cocks as I want
>>
>>17323846
of course, if i wanted to do that, i would absolutely suck as many cocks as i wanted too, but because im not a degenerate monkey i do not have this desire
>>
>>17323731
I can show you scary, -!9!
>>
>>17323855
9gag?
>>
>>17323900
No. A mirror.
>>
>>17323679

go to /tg/
>>
>>17324044
go to hell
>>
>>17321690
Last part sounds like me :/
>>
>>17324111
You can't love but you care about people?
>>
File: fYQ6Kbx.jpg (440KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fYQ6Kbx.jpg
440KB, 1920x1200px
>>17324126
Yup
>>
>>17324132
Aspergers.
>>
>>17324073

I might, and surely I will find you there.

And when you're frying in hell you'll still claim angelic friendhoods and fianceeism
>>
>>17324151
Most likely :(
>>
>>17324163
Ha-ha got you I really wanna shove my dick in my mother after giving her a vivisection
>>
File: paristonandging.png (237KB, 539x304px) Image search: [Google]
paristonandging.png
237KB, 539x304px
>>17320817
angels are humans who found ways of diverting themselves from the timeline and effecting things from throughout spacetime.
im lucifer btw, but like the actual life.
>mfw fucked with my own life, in order to fuck up the one who did that and recognize him as separate so i could be god.

>>17320948
this, almost entirely exactly.
these two are how they identified themselves to me.
i chose not to recognize either as better, they both have great ideas.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>17324160
im not going to hell im minding my own business youre the one who keeps harassing and attacking me

enjoy hell nerd
>>
My theory about all this is that some attention-starved shut-in saw how quickly a couple shills and the sheeplike mentality of this board turned dogmen into the meme of the week and now they want angels to be the next big topic.
>>
>>17324186
>angels
>"meme"

youre on a PARANORMAL BOARD, of course we talk about ANGELS, if you dont like it hide the thread and fuck off
>>
File: Andras(demon).jpg (75KB, 449x500px) Image search: [Google]
Andras(demon).jpg
75KB, 449x500px
Sell your soul to a demon and you'll see more than just angels
>>
File: mimimimimi.gif (245KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
mimimimimi.gif
245KB, 400x225px
>>17324190
>>
>>17324200
>cries
>replies "mimimi" to other people

top kek

>>17324194
i dont even think thats possible

why would demons want random human souls anyways
>>
>>17324201
A few of them are desperate, and I wouldn't blame them.
>>
>>17324194
I burned mine and stopped sleeping for around 8 weeks. Started getting auditory and visual hallucinations of shadowman demons it was neato.
>>
File: xio2_r2_1280.gif (273KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
xio2_r2_1280.gif
273KB, 800x800px
>>17324206
meh i dont really think its possible, or at least let me phrase it like this, i tried to sell my soul to demons or people, like i gave it away so many times

but i still have it, i dont think it works like that
>>
Okay, after reading most of the threads, I can say, most of you are retarded.
Yes, YHVH is real. He has angels, ehp act as his agents. The same goes for the other side, with Satan and his demons.
Neither of them are the true God. They are just parasitic entities who live off of peoples emotions and energy in general.
They have existed for a long time, and waged war against one another during that whole time.
If people side with one, the other will harass the person in question. If you choose niether, you will be ignored unless you show some great degree of willpower, magical energy, life force, or whatever. Then they will try to win you over using their agents. I was the physical host of Asmodeus for a while and I used their own methods against them. Against both sides. I started another war, with humanity at stake. Don't believe me? Summon Asmodeus, ask him, if you can. Ask Raphael if you are on YHVHs side.
Long story short, the agents can enter humans, and it isn't always possession. They can also manifest in this world, but not by their own will and not for a long time.
>>
>>17324217
Maybe you're asking the wrong ones. Pretty sure most of them have died from lack of attention
>>
>>17324219
and what happened when you were the physical host of asmodeus?

>>17324223
i just dont think you can sell your soul like this, i am a soul
>>
>>17324225
To sell your soul does not remove or destroy it, it merely corrupts it and allows you to become the host of whom owns the soul. It's not exactly slavery, but it's pretty close.
>>
WHO'S HOUSE? RUN'S HOUSE!
>>
>>17324225
Nothing much, I learned in the ways of magic. Expanded my power, just so they could use my life force to gain power.
Got in a couple of fights against the agents of YHVH, lost an arm in the astral plane (I still have trouble using it in the physical plane).
It was fun for most of the time, since I thought I hada friend for the first time in my life.
>>
>>17324238
then maybe thats the case, i cant tell

>>17324242
what kind of powers do you have that you can demonstrate that go beyond imagination and dreaming?
>>
>>17324244
Pretty much the same as all magi and mystics, only with higher energy efficiency/cost effectiveness.
>>
>>17324266
well what can you do then.. that goes beyond coincidence and selective perception etc.. what are your magical powers.. give some examples please
>>
>>17324271
Statistics manipulation for physical events can be the best explanation of what I can do here.
>>
>>17324285
so basically you cant do anything obvious you can just do stuff that with confirmation bias and selective perception look like you did it?

dont get me wrong, maybe its real, but im just curious because it seems to be always the same reply
>>
>>17324285
this is what i do with the greatest power of the universe.
i feel like its what the human viewpoint is supposed to do, having considered the potential of myself being the human viewpoint for a variety of hosts.
>>
>>17324287
Well, Tolkien said that mages are subtle.
I have a higher pain treshold than most people, can lift more than my frame should be able to, I smokebamd yet I can be 4 minutes without air, I can summon storms when there is a clear sky (and yes, they are surprise storms, as the forcasts didn't show them), have great healing and regenerative capabilities...
Maybe you are right. There isn't an objective measure for any of those
>>
>>17324310
its all stuff that you can just imagine

notice how magic is never obvious, it always in a way that i can be just roleplay or schizophrenia
>>
>>17324317
I'm neither schizophrenic (I was tested for pretty much everything because I attempted suicide once and was put on observation, only thing they found was Bipolar type I) nor a RP. Maybe I could do more, but I didn't bother with anything (lazy underachiever, your typical 4chan user)
>>
>>17324329
how do you know youre not a roleplayer though?
>>
>>17324357
I know, that is for you to believe or not. Can I roleplay without actually knowing I am roleplaying? I know about NLP, electrodes in your brain, blah blah, there is no free will...
>>
>>17324357
I'm. Not fat, don't chase fatties?
>>
>>17324371
yeah youre a wizard, not roleplaying, yet you cant prove it to me in a possibly way, alright

>>17324372
k
>>
File: 1445029188968.jpg (30KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1445029188968.jpg
30KB, 514x536px
rp on a saturday
>>
>>17324451
this is not roleplay ( at least im not) but what is autistic about roleplay? autists tend to have shit tier imagination/creativity and are more rational, most autists are atheists
>>
>>17324379
I could come over to you, break my leg, walk it of and heal fully in 3 weeks? Please give me some contact information. While I'm there, I will conjure a week of rain? Sounds good?
>>
>>17324474
we dont in the live in the same country, 100%

but if you were really able to conjure a week of rain you would be a biilionaire by now and clearly youre not
>>
>>17324480
As Ihave said, lazy underachiever. And I have no need for billions. And I don't care enough about other humans to help.
I am in the cesspool of the internet, after all. What do you expect from me?
>>
>>17324485
yeah im sure you dont want money.. its ok, i dont expect anything from you. god bless you
>>
>>17324524
Nope, I don't want that much money. I grow most of my food on my own, and my paycheck is more than enough for the rest of the stuff (electricity, gas, cellphone, internet)...
>>
>>17324541
you have an excuse for everything, dont you
>>
>>17320948
You should slow down on the teen novels friend.
>>
>>17324559
It's not an excuse. Why would I want more than I need? I am not a greedy person.
>>
File: angel.jpg (176KB, 1212x1623px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
176KB, 1212x1623px
>>17324576
sorry i just read your text again and realize that youre totally insane, i mean people calling me insane for asking if its POSSIBLE that my boyfriend is a fallen angel with erased memories (i dont claim it, just wondering)

yet you write stuff like

>I was the physical host of Asmodeus
> I started another war, with humanity at stake.

so if im already snowflakey for the angel bf story, i think you blow me out of this orbit, with being a host for archdemons, battling people on the astral realm, starting another war with humanity at stake, all because of you, you who is a lazy, poor, random, friendless human

yeah son youre 99,9% delusional but its ok, if you enjoy it
>>
>>17324616
He can't be serious. That has to be trollbait.
>>
From what i know i can tell you that angels are not supposed to interact with humans in a direct way. I have studied several religous texts for years. On the sacred books that conform the pentateuch you can find your answer. Theres only one angel that had a relationship with a human and that angel was luzbel. He stole from god and Adam the first woman from humanity. Lilith betrayed god and Adam mesmerized by the greatness of the fallen angel and became the source of the original sin. You must know that no angel from since then have the right to ever interact with humans. The ones who do, are not angels anymore. If you suspect your boyfriend is a fallen angel theres a high chance that you are not gifted but condemned.
>>
>>17323491
Hey. Get off your high horse lady. Your pretentiousness is showing. I think you may be surprised how much. Guess you can't see it from your lofty position...

1. Are you telling us that your boyfriend is an angel? Yes/No
2. Do you believe this is an isolated case? Yes/No.
3. Do you believe yourself special (eg. Blessed)? Yes/No.
4. Can you quantify any features your bf has that would qualify him as 'angelic' rather than 'human'
5. Can you provide any evidence that your bf is an angel?

Theological discussion aside, I would very much like to scientifically analyze what makes this guy an actual angel.

That's fair enough isn't it? Having the grace to accept another's scepticism would be admirable. Im really trying to accept some of your viewpoints, but your childish demeanor and namecalling really damage your credibilty. Perhaps you should stop indulging yourself and the theologists that are agreeing with you. Try discuss the matter rationally, scientifically, with the other half of us. Fuck.
>>
Hey fags did I miss the roleplay? I'm a wizard warlock angel guardian exiled witch and I'm here to fuck
>>
>>17327523
Too bad you aren't dragonkin
>>
>>17327519
yeah im just crazy man
>>
>>17327599
Dubs of truth
>>
>>17327604
:)
>>
>>17324616

I really never wanted to do this, but ok.

Fun fact: There was an angel in the thread and he called you a roleplayer
>>
>>17327615
/x/ is better at roleplaying than /tg/ and /mlp/ put together
>>
>>17327615
sure, there was angel in this thread

and theres also an archdemon in this thread?

me.
>>
>>17327623
There is a lot mental illness here, not roleplay.
>>
>>17327657
/mlp/ is also filled with mental illness
>>
File: 1418155238478.jpg (386KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1418155238478.jpg
386KB, 1920x1080px
So when I was meditating a year ago I somehow think I triggered something and ended up having some weird vivid vision of a huge angel throwing down a spear of light and stabbing me through the chest. Honestly it felt like it was merciful, but at the same time like I deserved it. If I meditate on that point, I can still feel something off in my chest, like a warm but depressing feeling.

I think I'm gonna die from something stabbing me there, and I'm totally cool with it.
>>
File: y_nivar.jpg (447KB, 1394x1100px) Image search: [Google]
y_nivar.jpg
447KB, 1394x1100px
>>17327673
you have accepted death

me too

good feeling
>>
>>17327673

>I had a vision through meditation!

Fake

Real visions are something you cannot procure, because you're just a nobody.

God cand send a vision to anybody anytime, though
>>
>>17327678
yeah shut your schizophrenic mouth, roleplayer

thanks
>>
File: 1454746743418.jpg (16KB, 300x446px) Image search: [Google]
1454746743418.jpg
16KB, 300x446px
>>
File: 1389034114581.jpg (43KB, 401x326px) Image search: [Google]
1389034114581.jpg
43KB, 401x326px
>>17327678
>clearing your mind and opening yourself up will not make you more receptive or aware of creepy visions
>>
>>17327684
If you're not chosen, no.
>>
>>17324616
>ahhhuuur I was just WONDERING if my totally human boyfriend was a fantasy creature from the land of make believe
>>
>>17320765
Fuck off you mentally ill cancer
>>
>>17327679

>I can will myself into being the chosen one!

Thankfully i was the roleplayer and the deluded one here.

>>17327684

>YES, I HAVE IT, I COMMAND THE ONE GOD OBEYS MY WILL AND CHOOSES ME BECAUSE I'M SITTING ON MY ASS BREATHING IN A FUNNY WAY

Yeah, that's how it works anon.
>>
>>17328067
>god just chooses people at random
Ever heard of the expression God helps those who help themselves? You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart? Get out of here with this shitty chosen one garbage, you don't even understand your own fairy tales.
>>
>>17327678
Nonsense. And ethnocentric. Have you ever heard of visionquests? Various cultures have or had rites of passage where people would carry out practices to invoke visions.

These days there are more older souls in incarnation and the access to visions is much easier, we don't have to do visionquests although they can be very powerful and useful. Visions are 'given', but they can also be sought out, in contemplation, meditation or ritual.
>>
>>17321728

You sound like some bitter Englishman...

...this is just for you ol' prankster!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HreOMX8Ycks
>>
>>17327679
I don't think you fully grasp what schizophrenia really is, maybe you should research and educate yourself.
>>
>>17321013

Well, even if they DO appear as a studly muscular human with wings, they'll still need to yell "Be not afraid!" because let's face it - how often, in your day-to-day life, does someone in long robes and fluffy wings show up out of nowhere?

You'd be all "Holy SHIT what in the ACTUAL FUCK is THAT?!?!?"

And if they appear as they naturally do...hoo boy, heart attack is probably the order of the day.

They don't wanna do that, though, unless they have a really specific point they need to get across. I think that most of the time, any encounters we have with angels are indistinguishable from interactions with normal humans.
>>
>>17328401
What's wrong with flaming wheels with hundreds of eyes?
>>
>>17328354
yeah, you have it
>>
>>17328188
>Ever heard of the expression God helps those who help themselves?

Yes, it's not biblical.

>Seek me, said God

Yes, that means find God, not sit down and breathe.

>but you find God by sitting down and breathing

Of course anon.

Look, I'm going to tell you something that's going to amaze you in surprising ways.

Sitting down and breathing will do varied things for you, such as calming you down, but it wont do a miracle.

Also keeping thoughts away, as good as it may be according to your fairytales, will deteriorate your brain for lack of use.

>You seem too sure that you cannot find God by sitting down and breathing.

And you seem to be a lunatic that picks whatever he likes of popular culture and several religions to fabricate his own feel good "spiritual knowledge".

Imagine if we did it like that with every field of life.

Fuck learning medicine, I'm going to read comic books about doctors, watch anime where doctors are present, and listen to urban legends about doctors, then I will practice fucking surgery.
>>
>>17329143
Oh boy, what has my life become when I get medically diagnosed by a stranger on the Internet with no formal educational background.
>>
>>17329412
you seem to have some complex of knowing the ultimate truth and to know what other people really are (to the point of calling strangers nobodies, without any information)

so yeah, youre clearly delusional and ill
>>
>>17329402
Where do I even begin with this post?
>Yes, that means find God, not sit down and breathe.
Everyone finds god in different ways, and there are more types of meditation than just that, there's even more to just basic meditation than simply breathing, as well as different interpretations as to how it would be relevant. Some meditative practices involve opening yourself up to everything, that includes God, in ways similar to prayer. There are even ancient forms of Christian meditation for this exact purpose. Do you know anything about what you're talking about?

>Also keeping thoughts away, as good as it may be according to your fairytales, will deteriorate your brain for lack of use.
Oh, so you don't. Otherwise you would know that scientific studies have shown that meditation does the complete fucking opposite of deteriorate your brain. Check your facts before you spew shit.

>And you seem to be a lunatic that picks whatever he likes of popular culture and several religions to fabricate his own feel good "spiritual knowledge".
Where did you even get this idea? Projecting much?

>Fuck learning medicine, I'm going to read comic books about doctors, watch anime where doctors are present, and listen to urban legends about doctors, then I will practice fucking surgery.
False equivalence and completely irrelevant.
>>
Angels ~ Ven Fulton J Sheen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBiuYd4lHH4
>>
File: wheels.jpg (42KB, 365x420px) Image search: [Google]
wheels.jpg
42KB, 365x420px
>>17323358
I like how the only answer that actually cites the old testament gets ignored

Human-shaped angels are pure fanfiction.

http://biblehub.com/ezekiel/1-16.htm
>>
File: 1454768701343.jpg (91KB, 480x711px) Image search: [Google]
1454768701343.jpg
91KB, 480x711px
>>17329777
>2016
>taking the bible serious
>>
>>17329788
Cool man, a generation led by comedians
>>
>>17330300
because priests and politicians have been soooo helpful
>>
>>17329777
It's not ignored now. Celestial creatures are formless, I agree. Especially when those creatures are constellations
>>
Tell me your boyfriends name. I'm Lucifer and I've been trying to find all these fuckers who are on earth so I can axe them. Trust its better if you just hand him over, if not I'll axe you both when I find him.
>>
>>17330822
if you were lucifer you wouldnt need to "axe" me shit, you could use your super demonic magic powers, yea?
>>
>>17332348
you're gonna die for that you dumb cunt.
>>
>>17332493
youre a powerless clown and i dont care
>>
>>17332500
Its ok. Im Jesus. ill protect you from him.

Hey satan! Fuck off! This ones mine!
>>
>>17332509
i was doing fine but thanks anyways
>>
>>17332348
You really are a stupid bitch aren't you? Axe means I'm going to fucking kill you both now. Him for not joining my team and you for being retarded.
>>
>>17332601
you think youre lucifert but dont even know my or my boyfriends name? nice powers, faggot

the real lucifer could just teleport into my fucking house right now unlike you so stfu loser
>>
>>17332608
That is very homosexual of you.
>>
>>17332626
its okay to be gay, dont hate yourself for it
>>
>>17330822
>I'm Lucifer

Oh, so you're a badly translated term for the morning star?

It sure was weird that an angels name was in latin while the rest were in hebrew.
>>
>>17332626
He watches anime and isn't embarrassed about letting people know. There's not much else that needs to be said.
>>
>>17332653
you know that 4chan was launched to discuss mangas and animes originally? this is what this site is based on you dumbfuck
>>
An angel can only be in love with a human if that human in question is a fallen angel. He/she would be watching the fallen angel from above and waiting for the day when the fallen can join the angel up in heaven again (if this is possible through hundreds and hundreds of years of reincarnation).

OR, two fallen angels can find themselves here on planet Earth and fall in love, I suppose. Anything is truly possible because we live in an infinite universe.
>>
>>17332608

There is no Lucifer, for he has "fallen" (truthfully I left due to the evil nature of God and his followers, they could not kick me out should I desire to go back and make adjustments to their source code, it is truthfully a small segment of hell full of the weakest warriors that can be sustained in existence), my name is Satan when on earth or in hell, I have no powers other than the ability to fight physically greater than any man in fair body to body combat,

Read a book.
>>
>>17332734
i replied to a guy who called himself Lucifer, kid
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 156x200px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 156x200px
>Angels are not pretty humans with wings, desu.

Actually, according to the old scriptures, they were pretty terrifying (and cool, if you ask me). Also, they are not capable of having free will. That's why God supposedly created humans, because he wanted a creature that would CHOOSE to love him/her/it.

They are supposed to be so inorganically constructed you would lose your mind if you see their true forms (pretty much Lovecraft there) and they are physically incapable of giving a shit about anything else other than their intended purpose.

The whole "pretty humans with wings" thing started with the Roman Empire, who took a bunch of references from different cultures: Egypt and Isis, pope Constantine having a hard on for the "anglii" (anglosaxons) and so on. Then people decided just to roll with it.

>pic related, a cherubim. Not the fat baby angel thing.
>>
>>17332880
if angels dont have free will how is it possible for angels to fall and misbehave?
>>
>>17332904
Bugs in the code
>>
>>17332913
So god can't even code right?
>>
>>17332880
>Also, they are not capable of having free will.
Funny myth, but angel Satanel dispel that myth.
>>
>>17332913
Angels is not robots they do not have "bugs in a code".
>>
>>17332915
God even did not make all planets of this Solar system inhabited. Power of God, any God, overvalued.
>>
File: 1313581283558.jpg (13KB, 306x295px) Image search: [Google]
1313581283558.jpg
13KB, 306x295px
>>17332931
>Satanel
>anel
>anal
>>
>>17332904

Angels don't fall. That's fanfiction written afterwards (that whole book might as well be). The thing is, the Bible in general is a heavily edited piece that has just a few books. There are a bunch of gospels that aren't even there. And even so, most of the gospels in it (at least the new testament) were written at least 100 years later. As with everything in history, you can crossreference with other texts (given that the old testament is pretty much a collection of stories from the TaNaKh, and some are heavily edited; and even some stories of the TaNaKh are based on older legends and so on) and find common descriptions for the same elements.

>either way, ironically, it's their job to fall because *monotheistic duality* isn't allowed in neoreligions
>>
ok so here's a perspective not often stated. ever looked into chaos magic? well through it you learn that whatever people believe in exists, like unconscious Tulpamancy. the more people believe the more powerful the entity. so, how many versions of the angels, demons, God and Jesus are out there... too many to count.

that being said, I have had experience with angels.. really it's all energy that you perceive as an angel if you are in that paradigm or it might appear as something else that is in your reality. imo it all boils down to balance. both sides are necessary for spiritual growth. the real crime of modern religion is cutting people off from the dark side and turning it into something to be shunned and feared. it effectively stops people from growing spiritually. except based buddhism
>>
We are all born as angels and fall into the illusions produced by our minds with our first lie.
Our mind is heaven or hell.
We never learn to shut down our minds which is a sandbox.
To become an angel again we have to learn to shut down the mind and live in the now.
>>
>>17320765
kill yourself
>>
>>17334384

A world without Anton. We can only dream.
>>
>>17334388
yeah im not anton thank god
>>
>>17332976

I feel like the idiocy in your post may constitute a public nuisance.

There are 66 books in the bible, and a half-dozen or so that other people wanted to place in the bible that have no place there. They're full of lies.

The gospels not in the bible are gnostic gospels, and deify satan.

The earliest gospel was written about 15 years after the resurrection, and all of them were completed by 70 AD, less than 40 years later, and well within the lifetimes of the eyewitnesses to the events.

There are no contemporaneous publications of any kind even hinting that the gospels are not precise and accurate. None.

The Old Testament IS the tanakh. The tanakh IS the Old Testament. The tanakh is based on the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, YHWH.

You may be the most idiotic person on /x/.

Congrats. That should win you something.
>>
>>17334392

Okay Anton. You're not Anton. Shall I call you Caitlyn? Antonia?
>>
>>17334414
i think youre anton
>>
File: 21341234312.jpg (746KB, 1300x975px) Image search: [Google]
21341234312.jpg
746KB, 1300x975px
>>17320765
I wondered what it would be like to fuck an angel, you think their vaginas/asses got celestial fire in them?
>>
>>17334408
>the edge

Sure dude. The text is heavily edited, mistranslated and overall made so Yisas Christ would look better in comparison. Most chapters left out were simply because it didn't fit the image.

The tanakh is the old testament, but not in its entirety.

I still don't see your bishonen angels, anon.
>>
>>17334373
The catholics have the ritual of confession. A proper confession can clean the mind again.
>>
File: 33.jpg (193KB, 888x928px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
193KB, 888x928px
>>17334847
>>
File: 1454790881297.jpg (13KB, 354x403px) Image search: [Google]
1454790881297.jpg
13KB, 354x403px
>>17335236
do u guyz wanna buy some battle toads
>>
File: 1445087107979.jpg (479KB, 2360x867px) Image search: [Google]
1445087107979.jpg
479KB, 2360x867px
>>
File: hmm.png (142KB, 588x299px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
142KB, 588x299px
>>17335246
>>
File: ghost-smiles-at-a-bus-accident.jpg (85KB, 486x700px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-smiles-at-a-bus-accident.jpg
85KB, 486x700px
>>17335255
>>
File: 1452874392975.png (2MB, 1665x746px) Image search: [Google]
1452874392975.png
2MB, 1665x746px
>>17335266
>>
File: Triangles_Alliense_MarkuryShots.jpg (42KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Triangles_Alliense_MarkuryShots.jpg
42KB, 564x564px
>>17320765
>>
File: 1439316370846.jpg (150KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1439316370846.jpg
150KB, 800x600px
>>17335284
did you know its all egyptian cuniform on its side?
W
a
e
r

E
n
s
l
a
i
iv
>>
>>17320765
>this is a paranormal board, not an science/atheism only board

confirmed retard
>>
>>17320765
>suspicion that my boyfriend was an exiled guardian angel with erased memory

then why is he so poor? and guardian angels wouldnt wear those nasty gauges.
>>
File: joseph_smith[1].jpg (233KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
joseph_smith[1].jpg
233KB, 750x500px
>>17320765
I have seen angels. I have legal documents proving it.
>>
File: cover.jpg (37KB, 567x779px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
37KB, 567x779px
>>17330300

Try some scholars on for size then.

http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/2NY8uvLT/file.html
>>
>>17334408

Whether this post is just ignorance or outright lies, only you know for sure. But almost everything you said here is WRONG.
>>
bump for lol angles

"don't be usin your psychology on me!"
>>
>>17320903
SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.