[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1880s matrix conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1446525643362.jpg (348KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
1446525643362.jpg
348KB, 999x999px
guys get in here
ive got a lead on the ayys
i think i cracked the matress conspiracy from 1880
we might win this time

i made this pic a couple months ago and got 0 comments on it since then

wat do u think
>>
File: 1444322624324 (1).jpg (106KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444322624324 (1).jpg
106KB, 800x600px
Tractor beam no longer necessary?
1800s
>people from NYC to West coast farmers describe being scanned at night in bed
>farmers describe force pulling them up at night
>eventually labeled tractor beam, (even though they thought it was a scanner)

Tractor beam no longer necessary, they've replaced the old matresses with coil array matresses.

Around the time water beds become mass available, an information campaign was started. The coil matresses were made cheap, and available everywhere. Thousands of dollars were spent advertising coil matresses. All the cool kids had a coil matress. The rich and elite and media were bragging about the 'luxury' of a coil matress. You know the tactic by now... They were forced to be the norm of society.
So important that Mark Twain, wrote the New York Times in an article called "The new church" about how he would run the church. He talks about using water beds for people who are possessed

MARK TWAIN
New York Times
July 23, 1871
A new ... Church
I make solemn oath that what I am going to tell about the new church is the strict truth.
hospitals should use water-beds ... look after the poor and sick
>>
>>17320294
the tractor beam stuff went away after we got the new obama matresses

matresses or matrices
>>
maybe its for channeling psychic crap

can anyone get their hands on a spring matress that they dont need?

break it down to just the springs then have your friend stand behind it, see if you can see through his clothes or something.

not even joking.
>>
Cousin Jed used to tractor beam once. 'Stead it took the form of consuming the body of maize. Followed by the ceromial ghost-riding of several harvest combines til they wither went into the wuds 'er went off the ridge. Cousin Jed wasn't seen around the farm much after that. Yep.
>>
File: poster-9382.jpg (346KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
poster-9382.jpg
346KB, 1000x1500px
>>17320265
oh i forgot.
google coil array it says for parallel mri
(taking pictures of the guts)
>or reading your answers to...questions
>>
>>17320265
looks like I fooled THEM, I got a memory foam mattress!
>>
>>17320350
Most based
>>
>>17321894
i got one too, the pain and worry has gone
>>
Remember to burn your memory foam mattress if/when you replace it, memory foam has a memory and will remember. So for security reasons you really must destroy it.
>>
>>17322703
lol
>>
>>17322678
I achieved the same by sleeping on the floor.
>>
>>17320265
what is this exactly?
>>
>>17324234
Autism.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.