[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am wondering is there any thing paranormal that the entire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Paranormal[1].jpg (130KB, 726x248px) Image search: [Google]
Paranormal[1].jpg
130KB, 726x248px
i am wondering is there any thing paranormal that the entire /x/ believes that is real?
>>
Everyone believes OP is a faggot.
>>
>>17320050
nah, I'm having a hard time believing there is. You have the conspiracy crowd and the magicians, the tulpa people, not sure if one is that fond of the other.
Prove me wrong anyone?
>>
>>17320063
That's not paranormal desu, that's a scientific fact
>>
>>17320050
Everyone believes in roleplay here.
It's more a spoop/RP board than else
>>
>>17320075
no, you are correct.

conspiracy fags wank themselves over sandy hook and 9/11 while they laugh at the magic fags and the magic fags cast spells and do rituals while they call the conspiracy fags psychotic lunatics. pretty much why /x/ is such a shitfest. everyone REALLY believes in what they believe in and REALLY DOES NOT believe in what the other people believe in so all we get is idiots antagonizing each other all the time or calling each other crazy.

except for berenstain/stein of course. everyone agrees that a bunch of us switched universes at some point.
>>
>>17320106

But what about the conspiracyfags who do magic?
>>
>>17320139
they laugh at the tulpafags like everyone else. so it all works out in the end.
>>
I'm here for about a week or two and what I can see is, that here are 3 major groups and all are seeking desperately for the paranormal, but are to afraid that there could be truly something superstitious out there and most of all directly writing into this forum. The believers, the sceptics and the naives and very rarely the open minded.
The most of them have pumped up minds of there field of expertise.
The paradox is, that the true paranormal is so simple that they are not able to see it, because they expect something enormous so they will become to defenders of their 'truth' and will do anything to protect their believes including deleting threats.
My recommendation: try to use your intuition instead of your mind and you will get in touch with the true 'paranormal'.
To see the paranormal you have to try it out!
Enjoy!
>>
>>17320050
>the entire /x/ believes
If such a thing existed, /x/ wouldn't.
>>
>>17320836
Imo this whole /x section - I don't know any others - is hosted by katholics who try to rescue souls, but what they do whiteout knowing, they try to save (enslave) souls and therefore do 'the Devils' work. But the good thing is, that they are so much blinded by 'the light' that they are not able to see the true light that permeates through the fog.
If this treat gets deleted, this will proof my point.
But no worries, the destruction of all believes and illusions cannot be stopped - this is the apocalypse - and this is the big paranormal/miracle all waiting for, but cannot be seen only felt or intuitively recognized!
>>
>>17320959
>katholics who try to rescue souls, but what they do whiteout knowing,

Holy fuck, do you type using your forehead or elbow or something?
>>
File: 85478383.jpg (165KB, 1600x1201px) Image search: [Google]
85478383.jpg
165KB, 1600x1201px
>>17320959
>If this treat gets deleted, this will proof my point.
>>
>>17320996
>ehe
>>
>>17320050
That the level of autism will never stop getting higher.
>>
>>17320985
I'm not accustomed to write where I'm from.
>>
>>17321159
where are you from? a cave?
>>
>>17321178
In a sense yes. I'm just not accustomed to speak antish. But in the end even you will understand.
>>
>>17321204
>antish
Your face is not a language.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 640x360px
Yes there is something paranormal everyone except a few believes that they are controlling - thoughts!
Only a few knows that thoughts are actual living entities breading in the minds of humans. The destructive ones came a very long time ago where the humans was enlightened (means they could control there minds) and one girl according to mythology, channeled the wrong location in the universe where those destructive entities lived. These destructive entities entered the mind of this girl and since then they breed in the minds of the humans - this is the origin of the legend of Pandoras box.
Other mythologies refer to TOTH.
Thoughts originates out of consciousness and are older then time itself.
Anyways, sort version : Science, Technologies, Internet was build by thoughts, right? You are able to learn much over the Internet and collect shit, but your mind grows with every new information, right? Therefore, the Internet is a breeding ground for thoughts, right? And what for? To perform a paradigm shift! And what happens during a paradigm shift? Old thoughts will be replaced by new ones. And when you visualize what that means to replace a thought - in the mind happens a war and this is the actual apocalypse! It's all in our minds, but has a great impact on our lifes and therefore the world, the future and our perception of reality. One thought can change the world forever! But don't worry, you can learn to control your mind by focusing on that was is truely in the center of your universe, your body. Get aware of your body and your mind will calm down and eventually you will be able to shut your mind down and connect to your true self.
>>
File: 1395003702319.png (26KB, 276x299px) Image search: [Google]
1395003702319.png
26KB, 276x299px
I think most people think ghosts are real, or at least in some form of disembodied consciousness
>>
>>17321533
>thoughts are actual living entities breading in the minds of humans
i hear you. they enter the mind in the form of ear yeast.
>>
Shadow people
>>
>>17321866
Dubs gets it!
Also fastwalkers.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.