[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Luck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hey, /x/. Really need your help, guidance, anything.

My family and I were forced to move house, due to financial circumstances and forced to move to this house we're currently in due to them kicking us out so we took any house we could.

Now, my parents never have bad luck, and moving out pretty much did us good at first because it gave my dad a chance to rake some money together, a lot actually so it did us well.

Now, 2 months after being in this house shit started happening - the energy suddenly dropped and it got horrible. My family never argue, we are a tight family and always stick together.

Ever since moving here, we started arguing, we started being torn apart. This wasn't right, really didn't feel right to me. My dad has had 2 car crashed in the past 2 months and he's had no crashes since he was 17 years old and he's now 46 years of age. And both crashes were first time drivers, young and tore his cars apart.

The other night, my mum was speaking in a VERY different voice in the middle of the night telling my dad "They don't like you here. You need to move, this is THEIR space" - "You really need to go. I don't like it here, I must go".

My dad also sees shadows everywhere at night in his room, lurking around, EVERY night.

/x/. What can we do to stop this bad luck and gain positivity back? We're trying to keep our attitudes level and keep love but I have no knowledge.

I'm not roleplaying, nothing like that this is completely the truth. What do you suggest?
>>
Assuming this isn't a role play you need to do three things. 1) you need to find out via research if there are similar circumstances attached to the house, and tailor your approach to angry spirits,ghosts, ground, demons. If nothing has happened in the house it might be your family is attracting this bad luck. 2) Cleanse. White sage works best. Salt at the doors. You need to push the bad energy out as much as you can to 3) Ignore it and deny it power, and pull your family together on this. You need everyone willing to not give in to the energy in the house, or the energy will just anchor to someone and feed off them solely.
>>
>>17319896

This makes a lot of sense because my mum is way too over-emotional when things happen and constantly cries.
>>
>>17319922
You said this just started happening right? During a period of high stress? If you mother is being over emotional she might be causing it via Poltergeist. Add that to your research.
>>
>>17319936

Yeah it was all of a sudden, we've gone 6 years in our old house with no problems we were happy. Dad tends to stress majorly and all. Thank you for your input man.
>>
>>17319948
No problem, I wish I could help more but I can't judge unless I am at the place. Final bit of advice: If this starts getting any worse contact a wise person, shaman, white witch, Priest, pastor. Don't attempt to contact the thing on your own and don't use any devices that make you channel, I.e. a ouija board or anything of the like. It's never a good idea.
>>
>>17319974

Of course, the oujia board I will never touch and make sure my family doesn't even go near. I think we can do this, your advice has given me some hope for the three weeks.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.