[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just picked up my playthrough of Majora's Mask 3D from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: waaaaaa.jpg (54KB, 391x285px) Image search: [Google]
waaaaaa.jpg
54KB, 391x285px
I just picked up my playthrough of Majora's Mask 3D from where I left off almost a year ago, so let's talk about how creepy literally everything about this game is (Romani's Ranch alien attack, just finished this part)

From canon things to non-canon things (inb4 Ben Drowned, but that's okay). Actually what are some other pastas about MM other than Ben? That are worth reading?
>>
>>17319630
Majoras mask is actually link's afterlife. He is died saving everyone in ocarina of time and ended up in an alternate demension where he sees all the familiar faces again. Majoras mask represents the demon that tries to take over his dimension which creates hell.
>>
>>17319777
Wow trips of truth wasted on Mr. I Know Everything About Nothing.

Gods.
>>
File: Majoras-Mask-Deku-Scrub-Link.jpg (60KB, 504x377px) Image search: [Google]
Majoras-Mask-Deku-Scrub-Link.jpg
60KB, 504x377px
>>17319777
I recently read a debuking of that idea based on the fact that Wind Waker HD makes allusions to the events of MM.

I'll pitch one out there and mention the "rumor" I had read that if you try to go back the way you entered Termina, you can end up back at Hyrule, the same exact map as OoT, only it is completely devoid of life; no NPCs, no enemies, nothing. Of course it's bullshit. The door through which you enter Termina is blocked.
>>
>>17319794
I mean I don't really care much it's just a game ciao
>>
Man I could never do Romani ranch as a kid the aliens and the music terrified me. Not to mention how nerve racking it was trying to keep the farm safe
>>
Its just an all-around sad af game. You're seeing all these people on the last days of the world's existence, yknow? And they're all very aware of it.

Plus the whole putting the souls of the dead to rest so you can BECOME them is pretty intense. There could be a lot of symbolism, but the barebones plot of the game and how depressing it is is all I need for it to be my favorite Zelda game
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.