[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Lewis'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: Lewis.jpg (62KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
Lewis.jpg
62KB, 319x319px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjwaVKAD1l0&list=PL9971FCFF3DB8E40F&index=2

>Lewis recorded two albums in 1983 and 1985 (L'Amour and Romantic Times) that were mostly forgotten until a record collector discovered 'L'Amour' in an Edmonton flea market in 2008. Lewis recorded the album at the now defunct Music Lab in Silver Lake, which was known for being the cheapest recording studio in town and appealed and was used by punk bands such as Black Flag and Cheap Trick. Lewis' choice to record here was strange, as recounted by known photographer Ed Colver who shot Lewis' album cover, because Lewis was allegedly a wealthy stockbroker and traveled in a white convertible mercedes and was always with 'a girlfriend who looked like a model'. During the time Lewis was recording he was staying at the Beverly Hilton Hotel with his girlfriend and paid for the $250 photo-shoot with a check linked to a closed account in Malibu. The check bounced and when Ed Colver went back to the hotel to confront Lewis he had disappeared. The label that re-issued Lewis' albums in 2014 hired an investigator and narrowed the search down to somewhere in Canada. After two days of aimlessly searching they allegedly find him in plain sight sipping coffee at the front of some cafe. He had no interest in his past music or the money the label had made and told them "I just wish you guys all the best in the world.” Investigators found other pseudonyms used by him registered at other recording studios around the 2000's where he allegedly recorded 'soft religious music'. An estranged nephew that led to the discovery of Lewis' whereabouts told investigators that all he could remember was that Lewis used to live in an affluent apartment with a beautiful girlfriend and that it was furnished entirely in white.

Weird right? I've heard that it's a hoax (which is hard to believe since he was discovered) but also that he wasn't human. What do you guys think?

http://www.maxim.com/entertainment/looking-lewis
>>
File: lewis2.jpg (31KB, 433x433px) Image search: [Google]
lewis2.jpg
31KB, 433x433px
>>
>>17319044
>>>/mu/

Not creepy enough for /x/, just some musician being weird, like that's new.
>>
File: go2TV.jpg (70KB, 1099x420px) Image search: [Google]
go2TV.jpg
70KB, 1099x420px
>>
>>17319072
How is it a celebrity obsession you faggot
>>
>>17319381

How is this paranormal?
>>
File: DORKBABBYJANDICK.jpg (67KB, 804x804px) Image search: [Google]
DORKBABBYJANDICK.jpg
67KB, 804x804px
this guy looks like a tooty frooty :D
>>
>>17319381
>defending this retarded thread
>>
File: HLM2_CE_3-747x309.jpg (141KB, 747x309px) Image search: [Google]
HLM2_CE_3-747x309.jpg
141KB, 747x309px
interesting, but probably just an eccentric wealthy guy with a lot if time on his hands, though admittedly eccentricity, wealth, and too much time on one's hands can be a very dangerous combination.

in all likelihood he is human though lol
>>
I've seen this movie.
>>
>>17319044
he was an angel!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.