[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid dreaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1428370731266.jpg (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1428370731266.jpg
1MB, 1280x1024px
Hello /x/

I managed to achieve lucid dreaming in the past(like 3 years ago) but now i just can't

What should i do?I really want to do a lucid dream and i've already planned it

Are there any chances i can do it tonight?
>>
>>17318688
Look into supplements.
Yeah, you can get there with hard work, but it's worth spending a few bucks to speed up the process.
Think of it as just food.

>caffeine
>l-theanine
>apple cider vinegar
>magnesium
>zinc
>etc...
>>
>>17318696
Cont:

During the morning spend some minutes trying to remember your dreams if you don't want to write them down.
Before going to sleep try so visualize images as clearly as possible.
The, take care of yourself through diet, exercise and a proper sleep schedule.
Do this for a few weeks.
>>
>>17318696
>>17318699
Thank you

No possibility of doing it today?
>>
>>17318696
>Just think of it as food.

All food is soul food.
>>
>>17318703
Of course there's a chance different from zero.
I suggest you to do some reading on reddit.com/r/luciddreaming and dreamviews to put yourself in the right mindset.
You can set an alarm to go off every ten minutes in the morning, for an hour or so.
If you menage to get some sleep within each interval and at the same time keep some awareness, you can make it.
That's how I had my fist short LD in photographic quality.
>>
>>17318713
Good,thanks a lot
>>
Repetition. Habit. Keep thinking about it and it will happen. I had my first lucid a year and a half ago. I journaled almost every dream. Practiced WILD and meditation. Kept looking forward to having another one. Eventually did. And yet another. I noticed a pattern, a shorter and shorter amount of time between each dream, until I literally knew I was going to have another one in three days. And I did.

That pattern ended, and I haven't had any more in a good while. But I've also gotten lazy with my journaling, and not been thinking about lucid dreaming that much. So there's your takeaway: consistency.
>>
>>17318688
that is the comfiest image i have ever seen
>>
There's a Steven LaBerge audiobook that takes you through all the main techniques (at least from when it was made).

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/3767595/Steven_LaBerge_-_Lucid_Dreaming_%28mp3%29
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.