[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unresolved disappearances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ann.png (836KB, 641x765px) Image search: [Google]
ann.png
836KB, 641x765px
Can we have an unresolved mysteries/disappearances thread?

Pic related; Anna Christian Waters
>Five year old, Anna Christian Waters disappeared on January 16, 1973
>last seen playing in her parent's garden
>possible abductee: father (former doctor) diagnosed with schizophrenia and his male friend (lover) George Brody, who no one apart from the father knew
>George Brody was known to manipulate the father, to the point where he asked him to offically change Anna's middle name to Eifee, so as to honor her past lover
>Brody believed Anna was the reincarnation of a woman he previously loved
>the father never inquired about Anna's whereabouts after she went missing, only asking whether he could stop paying the child support payments
>1981, Brody died of cancer
>Bordy's death certificate mentioned no date of birth or relatives
>1981 later that year, father committed suicide (drank poison)
>before his death, the father destroyed all documents relating to himself, Ann, and George
>>
File: 1140824222_2d4a6ee19f_m.jpg'.jpg (13KB, 240x226px) Image search: [Google]
1140824222_2d4a6ee19f_m.jpg'.jpg
13KB, 240x226px
(contd.)

>a week prior to the disapearance, her brothers saw a man and a woman trying to lure Anna into their car, but drove away after she turned them down
>two men driving away in their car were seen right after Anna's disappearance
>both the parties haven't been identified
>some believe Brody had manipulated the father to kidnap and take Anna for herself
>pic related; father (left) and George Brody (right)
>>
>unseresolved disappearences
my motivation to live
>>
>>17318218
Do you have the US national parks cases?
>>
>>17321843
boring as fuck.
>>
>>17321843
>>17321844

I always hear about these. What are they?
>>
>>17321860
They're a collection of campy stories about people who decided to go off into dangerous parts of the woods unprepared and with a healthy disrespect for Mother Nature. As such, they wound up lost and disoriented when inclement weather settled in and probably ended their existence on this earth as a pile of bear shit.
>>
>>17321938
>probably ended their existence on this earth as a pile of bear shit.
unfair. some of them could have been wolf shit.
>>
>>17321941
Very true. My apologies for that oversight.
>>
File: Jennifer_Kesse.jpg (73KB, 350x467px) Image search: [Google]
Jennifer_Kesse.jpg
73KB, 350x467px
>Jennifer Kesse
>has been missing since January 24, 2006
>Shortly after her disappearance, her car was discovered a little over a mile from her home at a nearby apartment complex. Captured footage from a nearby security camera showed an unidentified person parking her car and walking away, however this person was never identified

video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUwhUPGXeUE
>>
Another CCTV footage:

>Claremont Killings

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbbg-FVij4c

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTVFTUGpBrw&feature=youtu.be

>Claudia Lawrence case
>Detectives investigating the disappearance and suspected murder of Claudia Lawrence screened this previously unreleased CCTV footage on 18 March 2015 to help identify two people seen near her home at a potentially significant time. Find out more at http://www.northyorkshire.police.uk/1...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.