[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you guys ever felt like somebody is watching you ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: gif rake.gif (1MB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
gif rake.gif
1MB, 400x227px
Last night i was Watching videos
It was around 3 am, i started feeling like someone was watching me , i didn't pay any attetion, i just lock my door and kept watching videos. I was still feeling like someone was watching , then i clearly heard someone breathing , i was just starring at my door , and i Saw how the door got open by itself. Idk what to do this is getting worse every night
>>
>>17318098
If you would stop being scared you would stop being terrorized. If it is a ghost it literally can't do anything but scare you. Good luck anon
>>
It's in your head the more you think if it the more it happens there are scientific documentarys that talk about it on youtube
>>
>have you guys ever felt like somebody is watching you ?

my entire life
>>
>>17318098
>be just an average man
>work like hell, pretty boring life
>basically an average life
>enjoy solitude
>but still don't feel very comfortable
>lock the door securely each time i come home from work
>phone seems to ring right away, and i try to ignore it
>occasionally it seems more like the tv is watching me instead
>shake it off and think i'm just unreasonably paranoid
>just as paranoid in the shower
>wash hair quickly, in the fear of someone standing there...

>I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE, SOMEBODY'S WATCHING ME AND I HAVE NO PRIVACY
>I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE SOMEBODY'S WATCHING ME, TELL ME IS IT JUST A DREAM
>>
File: geico-money-with-eyes.jpg (48KB, 290x132px) Image search: [Google]
geico-money-with-eyes.jpg
48KB, 290x132px
>>17318856
>>
>>17318856
I had the same feeling

>get off work
>come home at night
>always shut the door very securely
>phone always rings
>always someone I'm trying to avoid
>characters in tv shows seem to regard me when speaking to other characters
>neighbors seem to pay too much attention
>mailman stares at my windows
>wouldn't be surprised if the IRS was monitoring me
>Sometimes I think I hear singing that sounds vaguely like Michael Jackson
>>
No.. But I wanna feel like somebody's watching meee
>>
>>17318927
>>17318856
This is LITERAL paranoid schizophrenia, LITERAL mental illness. Seriously look into it and get yourselves checked out.
>>
>>17318927
>>17318856
Do you use any sort of substances? Even weed, especially weed can cause this if it influences you the same way it did me.

I had severe paranoid episodes during my teen years that basically left me a social recluse due to the constant stress and anxiety and belief that there is a world-wide conspiracy against me. (Narcissism through the fucking roof eh?)

I basically thought that everyone was in on some freaky reality TV experiment that included me as the lab rat, that everyone was talking about me behind my back, that there were cameras in my room, that people were following me, etc etc.

Glad that's fucking over, well mostly, I still get that uncanny feeling that everything is surreal sometimes but it passes quickly.
>>
soundtrack of thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
>>
>>17319217
The joke
Tectonic plates
You
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.