[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /x/ experienced Machine Elves?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: Machineelf.jpg (70KB, 600x708px) Image search: [Google]
Machineelf.jpg
70KB, 600x708px
Has /x/ experienced Machine Elves?
>>
No, I have not had a machine elf experience. What's it like?
>>
File: queer.jpg (52KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
queer.jpg
52KB, 720x960px
Please, tell us more about the machine elf.
>>
>>17318725
Yes. Tell us
>>
>>17318728
Tell us, goyim.
>>
>>17318733
Tell us!
>>
>>17318735
Enlighten us, bazingerarinoos
>>
>>17318736
Tell us for the greater good.
>>
Please let the next poster have an answer instead of questions.
>>
File: 1444799429389.jpg (40KB, 405x502px) Image search: [Google]
1444799429389.jpg
40KB, 405x502px
Yes, I am the experienced of the elf machine.
>>
>>17318750
I have breathed in the elk of human nature, and it is good.
>>
they were more like geometric singing fractal things
>>
Any theories to what they might be? I've heard everything from aliens, demons, dead humans and archons.
>>
Come on were are the DMT heads from last week.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VavdCpewQbA
I am too chicken to try it myself.
>>
Yes after the 3rd hit ;)
>>
>>17318784
This
>>
>>17319159

well, depending on how deep you go, there are different kinds of entities. On the surface level there are benevolent, silly things like what Mckenna described as "machine elves" or what I described as "fractal singing things" in an earlier post. They often radiate a pleasing euphoria in whatever they are trying to communicate with you and generally give off a loving, if not mischevious vibe. These come in the state just past breakthrough. In deeper states (like, mega-doses), I've experienced massive, unexplainably complex spooky beings. Not spooky because they mean harm, but just because they are so unimaginably alien. They seem more or less indifferent, but sometimes I got the feeling that they noticed my presence and were somewhat shocked by my being able to percieve them. They didn't seem to want to communicate with me, like the other "elves" who told me the equivalent of "we love you" many times.

I still hold the skepticism that they very well could be complex manifestations of things in my own brain. I'm not so delusional as to think that these are certainly real beings I am contacting. I do not rule it out, but I will not allow myself to fall into a psychosis by jumping to any unverified conclusions, like many do regarding this sort of stange hokum.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.