[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

demons and dajin/ the devil himself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: qweqwe1.jpg (154KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qweqwe1.jpg
154KB, 1920x1080px
also time traveling/ timeline shift
>>
File: qweqwe2.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qweqwe2.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
also timelin shift
>>
https://vimeo.com/146206445

APPARENTLY CLARKS THE DEVILS PLAYTOY!
>>
*bleep*
>>
TRUTH!
fukn skitzo bueshwagriswalds cant even do that?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
you're all basically waiting to experience the apocalypse brought to you by YOU'RES TRULY!

then you're doing to be put in "hosts" that are ACTUALLY already dead and clark get the "play" forever.

*blowskiss*
oh ya, what its the 72 hour test to see if the brain is dead or not UNTIL the host is dead...

well, do the test then

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

HAVE FUN BUDDY, HAVE FUN!
>>
>>17317641

DON'T WORRY GUYS HE REPORTING THIS!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
so you fucked up pieces of fucking basement dwelling shit don'[t care huh?

heh
>>
>>17317621
Silly OP, time travel isn't real
>>
>>17317621
Your CMOS battery on your motherboard is failing.
>>
stop investigating the time line OP. You are just doing their hard work that they will fix and we will have even less evidence.
>>
>>17319195

that would be you'res kind sir, might wanna get that looked after

call a professional, don't mess around with stuff you have no clue about.
>>
File: lolwtfs.png (672KB, 996x544px) Image search: [Google]
lolwtfs.png
672KB, 996x544px
i made this last week

used it about 10x

not even 1 single comment tho
>>
File: DREADLOCKS.jpg (45KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
DREADLOCKS.jpg
45KB, 500x470px
>>17319511
>>
i post living proof of which and the thread gets high jacked by anime children with interwebs

why do i even bother
>>
File: whobluewb.jpg (98KB, 889x310px) Image search: [Google]
whobluewb.jpg
98KB, 889x310px
>>17319519
just a theory tho... they spread many lies whatever they are
>>
File: 1452005865351.png (920KB, 800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452005865351.png
920KB, 800x1080px
>>17319527
skull tho, warrior class
>>
>>17317621
OP what do you mean with time traveling exactly?

And how do you think it works?

What do you think the signs of time traveling are?
>>
>>17319533
>>17317621
By the way.
Demons and Fallen Angels can't time travel.
But I heard strong souls/entities can.
>>
>>17319524
You didn't even bother learning the differences between you're and your
You'res would be a conjunction of "you ares" which is grammatically incorrect. Please try harder next time.
>>
File: hmm.png (142KB, 588x299px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
142KB, 588x299px
>>17319524
>>
well in the pictures of my laptop form 2010 the date states wednesday the 8th, if you check your clocks on your computers the 8th advanced to the RIGHT!

putin is in the video,and you can make out Vs in the pictures i stated
oh aliens are already dead. and the general human populous is the last remnants of a piece of shit that was brought back in.

>>17319535
think slave nation without any immune systems, invasion of the body snatchers, meets body surfing like surfing the web... ya, anyways

cheyene pepper to the same and those things will be crawling and scurring about like a zillion little hell particles are crawling though ever single living "but dead" cell they are wearing.
natural vs un natural, we where born INTO it, they can, but they know they are ALREADY defeated, now its all about insult to injury.
>>
>>17319563
And how does time traveling exactly works?
Explain the procedure to me please.
>>
>>17319570

no i will not kind sir, you're prolly a basement dwelling fucking cave troll who reads manga
>>
>>17319594
I am not. I want to know if you really know it or just pretend.
>>
>>17319601

all i know is if you yourself do, you're stuck somewhere you are ULTIMATELY fucked and you're concession with experience hell/a nuclear war/ disaster over and over and be born into it and so on and so forth, FOREVER!

as i said those "aliens" are already fucking dead, have no immune systems and are prolly fucking brain dead compared to somebody who was BORN INTO IT.

in short, YOUR FUCKING DEAD TO ME AND THE WORLD IS MINE

goodbye

ps if you goto godlikeproduction you'll notice ONLY the american flags are upside down,like there land mass/county is.
>>
what the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>17319651

the supreme overlord telling ya'll you're bassically already dead and im going to kill all you're fucking asses twice to SEAL THE DEAL as it wer, as it is, and FOREVER will be.

*blowskiss*
>>
>>17319657
Then I would kindly ask you to explain what place this is?

> There are no faces, clothes, humans but there are still a lot.
> You won't find colors, there are just shades of grey turning into the fog and darkness in the distance.
> It is a place you can't visit as a human, but as someone else.
>>
>>17319666

killyourself
>>
>>17319671
Why should I do that?
>>
>>17319684
dont worry i will

fuck nigger status achived
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.