[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Share your Sensory Deprivation Tank experiences.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

ITT: Share your Sensory Deprivation Tank experiences.
>>
Want to try someday, any stories?
>>
>>17317624
No, I never been to one before. But I'd rather get in one of those instead of doing acid
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 250x250px
>>
>>17317632
What happens if you go into a sensory deprivation tank high on acid or dmt? Imagine the experience you'll have.
>>
I don't see how You could take dmt inside one of those' but it would probably feel like an eternity you wouldn't know when the trip started or ended I guess
>>
This guy took acid and went inside
http://youtu.be/JwLmQvJlcWg
>>
>>17317682
Wow that guy has some big cojones.
>>
File: rogan.jpg (63KB, 582x659px) Image search: [Google]
rogan.jpg
63KB, 582x659px
>>17317606
>>
Seeing as how they tend to cause extreme anxiety, I'd say taking acid in one is a little.... Silly. That come up can be terrible sometimes.
>>
I did a session, 30 minutes or so, in one. It was relaxing, my body started to spontaneously unwind some tensions, but that was it. Nothing trippy. Experienced meditator and acidhead here. Probably watching too hard as it was a new experience, maybe second time would be different.
>>
>>17317682
>2016
>not having glowing skin
>not eating grass fed butter
>not activating your brain every morning
>>
>>17320796
Gotta be longer and you gotta just let your mind flow. No focusing on anything but not emptying your mind like meditation. Just let thoughts happen and if they go places they go places but don't force it. Most anybody sees is lights and maybe some sounds. unless you actively practice to get the "down time" down you won't get much which turns people off since owning one is hard and costly and visiting a place is inconvenient and more costly than owning.
>>
>>17317606
>Living in Brazil
>If there is any of those, I never heard of
What a shit country, honestly. I would like to one day experience one of those.
>>
I loved my experience. I was disappointed when it was over. I'm a literal autist, so I wish I could live in one. That world would be a better place.
>>
>>17317606
Every time I go into one I end up here. It's stupid.
>>
>>17321104
Brazilian too, wish i could find one in São Paulo.
>>
>>17317660
I'd imagine you'd have a less intense trip and a more introspective trip. I've never done acid or DMT or any hallucinogen besides shrooms (and I don't want to do those again) but from what I hear, much of the effects of the drug seem to depend on what you're seeing/hearing/listening to. The drugs effect the way your brain processes stimuli which then in turn effects your outlook and thought patterns.

In a sen. dep. you have zero stimuli coming in. In that case there'd be less dissonance in your thoughts, allowing you to focus more inwardly. How that would effect the trip I have no idea. I'd imagine it'd feel much longer, since those drugs already mess with your sense of time. Plus with no way of being able to piece together a string of events, it'd begin to feel like you've always been in the tank.

This is just speculation of course. It'd be interesting to read about if anyone ever does go and try it.
>>
>>17321201
read below, I'm a brazilfag as well.

>>17321104
There is at least one tank in São Paulo, Brazil, in some kind of therapy clinic. It's not that hard to find if you're not a poorfag. It probably costs an arm, leg and your firstborn.

>>17321120
Do you think people with other mental disorders could have negative side-effects?
>>
Did 3 hour and a half sessions. Was able to become pure lucid conciosness at that state inbetween wake and sleep. Also had a memory of crawling around on the tile floor of the kitchen I grew up in. I think remembering dormant memories os the tanks most under appreciated aspect. It will also amplify mental imagery which is a blast with some weed.
>>
>>17321768
I've done hallucinogens and of course it depends on each person's own reaction, but to me it would be hell itself.
I once did a pharma-grade hallucinogen (forgot the name in english) and it got very intense... Took a cab home, saw patterns on the street, heard lyrics on trance songs (without lyrics).. When I finally got home I got in bed and turned on the tv, in a static channel with low volume, air conditioning on, started to chill...
That's when the hands started coming out from under the wardrobe.
Black hands, the palms as big as dishes, with long nails. I tried to get my mind off them but there were more and more
Eventually I had to turn on the lights and radio and tv and computer all at once just to drown out the visions.
When I left the now technology-filled room to take a leak, I crossed the dark livingroom til the corridor with the bathroom. When I got there, I saw, out of the corner of my eye, an all jet black person curled up in a sitting position on top of the table nearby.
I adjusted my eyes in the darkness trying to focus it away, but it just... it got up. It got up from the fucking table and all I remember was running like a mad man out into the street in nothing but boxers, bawling like a child. I've seen some shit and had some shitty experiences, but I've yet to experience fear in a more primal way than that.

So no, I don't think it's a good idea to mix hallucinogens and dark silent places unless you're perfectly sane and happy.
>>
>>17321026
Sounds like somebody ate their
>activated almonds
>>
>>17317632
>>17317682
>>17318553
>>17320796
>>17321768
>>17321827
>>17321840

God put it in de Earth, wonder herb from God, the herb. The drugs from God to expand de mind. Take de herb bro 2016
>>
joe rogan's podcast
joe rogan comic by day joe rogan's podcast by night all night for ever
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.