[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vril Society

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: vril.png (427KB, 614x748px) Image search: [Google]
vril.png
427KB, 614x748px
Vril Society thread and anything related.

Im starting to think Vril is real.

Also, Does anyone have any links, interviews,sightings or photographs of Maria Orsic and/or the rest of the girls.
>>
Where did she go if she didn't leave earth?
>>
>>17317644
There are a couple of theories....
1. She went to the secret nazi base in Antarctica
2. Somewhere in South America
3. Back to the Aldebaran system
4. She originally did leave earth but returned

Also, Ive been getting leads that there maybe be a revived Vril Society operating in Northern Italy, Munich, and somewhere in America.
>>
>>17317669
https://battleofearth.wordpress.com/2009/05/04/maria-orsic-and-the-vril-society/
I don't know about this link but it was very interesting to read.
>>
>>17317778
yeah this is my struggle. not enough information. But t anyone who is interested. I am a student of Theosophy and am learning ways of information gathering and secrets to unraveling the divine. It is with my deepest sincerity that I think the Vril Society was that end result. I think they found the energy. I think other worldly beings helped them and I also know for a fact the Rockafellar foundation pay somewhere near 150,000 to omit certain things about ww2 , specifically theyre profiting of both sides of the war and the discovery of all this techoonology once the Allied armies started entering Germany.
>>
>>17317576
What is this?
>>
>>17317778
ayy quins ruined lmao
>>17317777
fftg
>>
>>17317669
>OR
1. Got captured and skullfucked by russian intelligence
2. There is no number 2.
>>
>>17317709
I found this in the comment section.

"Maria Orsic was born 31/10/1895 in vienna Austria . Her father’s name is Tomislav Orsic he was born in Croatian . Her mother’s name is Sabine Orsic was German . In WW2 Maria Orsic she was a medium in the Vril society in Germany . On the 11 of March 1945 she left a letter ending in “niemand bleibt hier ” none is staying here . After the war she was taken USA in opration paper clip She had a child named yolanta raffa She did not marry anyone in the Raffa family and she would of been born between 1945 and 1950 . Maria Orsic married into rockefeller family ."
>>
>>17317576
wow she was really beautiful
>>
Vril? This word is new to me. Care to enlighten?
>>
>>17318059
http://www.viewzone.com/vril22.html

Thats a good place to start...
>>
File: Gurdjieff.jpg (128KB, 856x742px) Image search: [Google]
Gurdjieff.jpg
128KB, 856x742px
If you are looking for Vril you wont get around Thule, Haushofer, Hitler and Gurdjieff.

Have fun.
>>
Bovril
>>
>>17317837
The Theosophical Society you mean?
>>
This seems like something someone from /x/ would fabricate
>>
>>17317576
idk what this is but she has lordosis

and a very nice body

who is she?
>>
>>17318063
I don't get this story.
They're here.
They very much want us to have this stuff.
They could make them more easily than we could.
They probably used them to get here.
So....why don't we openly have these, if it is real?
>>
>>
>>17318063
>White letters on black background

Why do people keep doing this

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>17318922
They started the work, yes you are correct, but the Vril society manage to harness this divine energy pick up what they left off on.
>>
>>17317890
Look at that silhouette... she's Miku Hatsune.
>>
>>17317576
Is der more nudes
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.