[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think of the Bohemian Grove? All memes aside --

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: Bohemian.jpg (41KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian.jpg
41KB, 640x477px
What does /x/ think of the Bohemian Grove? All memes aside -- what are your honest thoughts on it & what occurs there?
>>
"The Bohemian Grove -- which I attend, from time to time -- it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine," ... President Richard M. Nixon

Old, rich white dudes club where some serious fudgepackin'-pickle-party shit goes down.
>>
>>17316379
Lucifer's little buddies get together so they can laugh about how blind and stupid the general population is to the truth. Then they have a nice little circle jerk ceremony in honor of their master Lucifer who "blesses" to keep on fucking the world up and gettin' that money
>>
Why would religious leaders like Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson attend an event where pagans hold a mock sacrifice to their owl god Moloch?
>>
>>17316577
Maybe....these people are not what they seem :O
>>
File: image.jpg (217KB, 962x693px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 962x693px
>>17316379
Just rich people doing what rich people do. I want to be around people I can relate to, so if I was powerful I would want to be with powerful people
>>
>>17316379
It's a mostly blueblood enclave in new gehenna; forgotten occult rites celebrate eight doors to origin with ritual immolation to est; that happens in secret.
>>
How do you get into Bohemian Grove? I suppose it's not enough just to early invest in Uber?
>>
>>17316738
what do these rich people do there? just sit around lol i think not.

nixon said it was the faggyest thing. and there are numerous reports of young boys attending also.
>>
>>17316379
I live with in driving distant frombthe Grove, I actually walked the grounds, it's just a bunch of rich/powerfull men and the various clubs that gather annually.The people (groups and clubs) range from conservatives to cross dressing RP'ers. The town hall its self (Monte Rio) is pretty liberal, people can literally walk around nude especially on the beaches scattered about the Russian River, great vacation town.
>>
>>17316738
This

"weaving spiders come not here"

basically that means this is a place to party not to plot or try to further your cause
>>
>>17319144
The only thing remotely /x/ related in the area is the local urban legends, native american folk traditions and cults within the county.
Oh and this little shop.

http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html
>>
>>17316379
It's basically a rich version of /x/ except less fedoras and virgins
>>
File: molochyb8.png (100KB, 319x561px) Image search: [Google]
molochyb8.png
100KB, 319x561px
>>
>>17316379
Beware of people telling you "it's just an old boys club" in regard to Bohemian Grove, or the freemasons or anything.

Not that I'm saying I know what happens there, but when someone comes along saying that something highly exclusive, weird and hidden isn't creepy when it is creepy you gotta wonder why they would say that.

They sacrifice children in effigy to a fuckin owl god from the dark ages that consumes the souls of children. WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT.
>>
File: fringeguy.jpg (11KB, 343x377px) Image search: [Google]
fringeguy.jpg
11KB, 343x377px
>>17316577
Not just any ol mock sacrifice, but a child sacrifice. Pretty normal shit to happen at any old get together right?

I guess as long as no real children are harmed it's just harmless bit of fun.
>>
>>17319416
>They sacrifice children in effigy to a fuckin owl god from the dark ages that consumes the souls of children. WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT.
They don't. They perform theatre there.
>>17316738
Here's another one of the sets they use.
>>
>>17319424
>implying that was filmed without them knowing
>implying they weren't just laughing at everyone with that 'dress rehearsal'
>implying they don't actually kill/torture/rape men, women, and children
It's a big world, and people disappear into it all the time.
>>
>>17319427
Go look up what effigy means if you're genuinely that stupid.

If not, then a sacrificial ritual isn't theatre you shill.
>>
Garbage their end is nigh.
>>
>>17319451
YEAH SURE THEY SPENT 3 WEEKS CARVING A GIANT FUCKING OWL DEMON CAUSE THEY HEARD ALEX JONES WAS COMING TO FILM THEM
>>
>>17319416
>WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT

Are you familiar with demonic possession and the concept of "selling one's soul to the Devil"?

In order to possess and maintain an "elite" position in the hierarchy of deception and corruption that rules this world, you need to enslave yourself to demonic masters. However, they exist astrally and must feed off the misery and domination of others. Therefore, they require earthly pawns to possess and carry out their will. So, they give their pawns "material power", who in turn use their positions of notability to sow chaos and disorder at every opportunity. This is the "deal".

This is why the elites get together to centralize power globally. Multinational corporations and trade agreements are currently doing a good job of eroding borders and autonomy, personal freedoms, etc. Same goes for present-day immigration policies. The end result is a continued dominance over an increasingly miserable populace. Thats why they do what they do.
>>
>>17319467
Was a purely rhetorical question (notice lack of question mark) but thanks for the reply.
>>
>>17319464
Nice strawman, schlomo.
>>
>>17319464
alex jones is one of them you fucking tool
>>
>>17319503
How is destroying your argument with actual logic a strawman argument?

They didn't fake the fucking ritual to troll Alex Jones. The hundreds of people attending were all sitting in robes, and there's a giant demon owl statue carved out of wood that has been there for a very very long time.

I don't believe anyone could actually be stupid enough to believe that's a prank, so I can only assume you're a shill.
>>
>>17319522
The only people more retarded than AJ followers are the ones that think AJ is one of the illuminati.
>>
>>17319531

Just because hes not a part of the Illuminati doesn't mean hes not working for them. As evidenced by the CIA and the Intel community in general, its best to keep one's assets compartmentalized. The less they know, the easier it is to manipulate them. Actually, most who work for the Illuminati do so completely oblivious of the fact. Its the way of the world.
>>
>>17319526
Fucking shill cunt, you haven't even touched my argument and you're putting words into my mouth.
They probably killed someone after the camera stopped rolling, and I mentioned nothing about when the thing was built.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>17319554
I know about compartmentalization but it really doesn't change anything. AJ has one subject he wont talk about but that doesn't mean he's a puppet.

He's covered way too much shit to be one of theirs. Anyone that's tolerated more than a few of his shows would know that, but most people that cant stand him, dont, and so they write him off as a moronic puppet.

I'd really like to know how he could be working for them without knowing it, if he's talking about every subject under the sun except for that one subject. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Laws of averages say that he'd be saying shit all day long that they didn't want him to say. How would they control that?
>>
>>17319565
Oh how cute, the shill is trying the chewbacca defense. Sorry dude I'm not gonna play.

How much do you guys get paid per reply anyway? Go get a real job you poor bum. :/
>>
>>17319571
You raise a good point about him talking about subjects the Illuminati would prefer be kept in the dark.

To this I would say, his position, or the "role" he plays as a "truth seeker" will always exist. If not him then there will always be someone else in his position, just as popular, speaking to a sizable audience. The reason why it could be said he works for them is that his influence operates within acceptable limits. His ability to change anything is very minuscule, even when he speaks the truth. You would think with everything hes saying that he would be an ultra powerful beacon of truth with the power to remove corruption, but in reality he only merely "exposes" it, and not many people care about or are interested in what he has to say.

The reason for this is simple, his way of presenting truth is detrimental to his message. He frequently cannot control himself in a calm and controlled manner. He is not a "leader" in the sense that he sets a living example of inner-strength and having one's "shit together". Behind every truth he exposes, he also projects a message of helplessness and frustration at being unable to do anything. People pick up on this whether consciously or not, and it frames their perception of him and the legitimacy and importance of the messages he tries to spread. This is why he is an asset; better him in that position of notability than someone who could genuinely inspire and organize the masses beyond acceptable limits.
>>
>>17319617
Being too weak to crush is not the same as being "one of them" as originally claimed.

As for being a useful idiot, I'd say he's redpilling the millions in his audience, and untold millions outside of his audience. If "they" think that's acceptable limits I'd say that's a dangerous gamble.

Why I say millions outside his audience, there is basically two kinds of redpilled person: 1) overtly redpilled and wears the tshirt. 2) is the quiet redpilled who know what's going on but they're smart enough not to compromise their own life for the benefit of everyone else. The problem with the second type of redpill occurs when they have nothing left to lose, or their quality of life has dropped so low that they're desperate. The second redpilled type is in a huge majority but you'd never know it because they keep it to themselves to stay camouflaged. These are the people historically that have been the most important to any revolution. It just takes the type 1 redpills to start the revolutions, the rest will follow if their hand is forced.

I agree that people are tuning into AJ because hearing someone vent their frustration is kind of cathartic in a vicarious way, and it does promote apathy like you say. But revolutions can only be staved off for so long.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-05-12-12-26.png (68KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-05-12-12-26.png
68KB, 960x540px
>>17319416
>Effigy
Its not a real child. It's a representation of a mythic Cremation of Care.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation_of_Care
They're a bunch of rich roleplayers.
>>
>>17319699
Thanks I know what effigy means, that's why I used the word.

I'm asking why people would roleplay sacrificing a child. You're downplaying something extremely disturbing there bro.
>>
>>17319675
I see things along the same lines but a bit differently. I'm a firm believer in personal character and setting examples.

Speaking the truth and raising awareness is one thing, but I believe that in order to inspire people and motivate them to work selflessly for the betterment of their fellow man (instead of simply brainwashing them to do something), they require a living model who embodies the higher virtues they want to believe in. They need to know the strength of will required to resist the evils of this world is attainable and not just a pipedream. They need actual living proof.

When you're combating a seemingly overwhelming force which stands for corruption and self-interest (such as the Illuminati), people need need to know beyond all doubt that its possible to overcome such influences. Mere knowledge of whats going on isn't going to cut it. People susceptible to fear and self-interest are easily corruptible and rendered impotent or detrimental to their intended cause. In order to move past this I believe the character of those who resist must improve to a higher standard (that is, beyond fear and self-interest), and that starts with knowing a legitimate living example who not only speaks the truth, but is also incorruptible, can exist.

I know this sounds a bit religious or spiritually-minded, but realistically, I find thats what its going to take, and also thats what the Illuminati is most afraid of and is trying to prevent.

(Also I want to note that by "self-interest", I mean one who puts themselves first to the detriment of others, even when its completely unnecessary.)
>>
>>17319717
You're only focusing a part of a play, you're ignoring the Christian part of the play where Christians abolish paganism and human sacrifice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Grove_Plays

The Bohemian Club was founded by artist, musicians, and journalis/writers.
>>
>>17319766
It's evil dude.
>>
>>17319739
We do have people like that and they're killed off all the time. Not just whistleblowers and journalists but also pop icons.

But outside of raising awareness I'm not sure what people can really do. The way the narrative is nowdays, is that someone is either a terrorist or a freedom fighter depending on who is applying the labels. Anyone trying to actually do anything about the problems the developed world has, would be killed and labelled as a terrorist immediately. The only thing anyone hoping to set an example can do is to raise awareness, and hope that enough legitimate democratic process exists that change could happen. And I don't necessarily mean through voting in a different flavour of career criminal, but rather shake the system up entirely or move onto a new system of governance. They had a peaceful revolution over in Iceland where the people kicked out their government and formed a new one, and it worked out nicely for them. Outside of that I cant think of any examples, but it is possible.
>>
>>17319766
Yes bohemians, alternative thinkers, deviants and wiccans and pagans, satanists, crowleyites and kinseyites.

Even serial killers can have a hobby.
>>
File: 1437310614176.jpg (25KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1437310614176.jpg
25KB, 280x400px
>>17319784
Your tinfoil hat is on to tight.
>>
>>17319823
The events manipulated by those attending this club would indicate otherwise.
>>
>>17319838
That one percent or less, maybe. The club it self, no.

That friend of a friend who invites that random person to someone's house/block party, everyone has a mask.
>>
>>17319789

Yeah you're right they are killed off all the time.

Anyone who manages to exist as a true subversive and not get killed off has to have some sort of trick up their sleeve. Whether thats some sort of other-worldly divine protection or being untouchable due to an understanding of how reality truly works, I don't know.

All I know is that whatever that ability is, it probably won't come from anything this material world has to offer. Most likely its attained through inner-experiences. It seems that way since most everything else in this world can sometimes feel like a bullshit distraction thats being forcefully imposed. I suppose the question which then follows is, what are the distractions (such as fear and temptation) attempting to draw peoples attention away from?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.