[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no good and evil, neither is the universe godless chaos.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMfYdYd.jpg (101KB, 346x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMfYdYd.jpg
101KB, 346x432px
There is no good and evil, neither is the universe godless chaos. Subjectivists and objectivists are both wrong. There is only truth and error, knowledge and ignorance, health and sickness. What is the wind at your back on the Path and what is distraction.
>>
>>17315619
>doesn't believe in evil
Oh, my friend. I have such wonderful things for you to experience.
>>
t. /x/ - mongolian tapestry forum
>>
>>17315631
Evil is only profound ignorance. I don't say this to trivialize it but only to draw attention to the fact evil disturbs us precisely because it is the antithesis of the Good/One
>>
>>17315643
>There is no good and evil,
>Evil is only profound ignorance.
You aren't trivializing, your talking in circles like someone trying to sell something.
>>
duality is a lie
>>
>>17315662
Duality is a necessity.
>>
>>17315619
You are correct to a degree, truth and error are also within the realm of falsity.
We can only be certain of one thing for sure, knowledge and our ignorance to it and of it.

To close the door of question just because it is of the mad is pure ignorance.
Knowledge of all is pure, though we can never be certain that which we speak is of the utter truth.
For the very concept of truth has no definitive meaning until we assign it one.
>>
>>17315649
Yeah, what we think of evil is an expression of ignorance and not some metaphysical quality
>>
>>17315643
>Evil is only profound ignorance
Thats only part of the evil you dumb shit.
Stop being so sure you are enlightened and lay off the weed
>>
>>17315619
Words are useless.
>>
>>17315702
No, it's ignorance. Ignorance of many things. You can say evil is the ego and I can say it is ignorance of no-self. You can say evil is the product of blind, bodily urges and I can say it is ignorance of what is more than the body.
>>
>>17315674
You cant be knowingly ignorant to something you don't know you tard
>>
>>17315643

>Evil is ignorance and good and evil doesn't exist
>We don't like evil because its the opposite of good

We don't like evil because its inhuman, it goes against humanity but mainly because it negatively affects people
>>
>>17315739
Yeah exactly, and we associate humanity with the good and compassion. Where's the conflict?
>>
>>17315761
You claim it doesn't exist. Because your a moron privileged white who decided to adopt a weaboo religion so you could be different.
>>
>>17315774
It exists you retard, but not as some positive force, but as fundamentally is what is ignorant of the good
>>
>>17315786
>There is no good and evil,
So, your just a liar and white western weaboo, got it.
>>
>>17315794
Are you even reading my posts or are you flailing at your keyboard like a sped?
>>
>>17315807
When you mature you will realize that insulting others on 4chan was exactly what the buddha would do.
>>
Words words words words

^ These words are bullshit but the words I'm saying are not for reasons
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.