[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your favorite paranormal themed books? Looking for something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

What are your favorite paranormal themed books? Looking for something new to read, preferably mysteries that involve ghosts or criptids. Non of that Stephen King bullshit
>>
>>17315317
Harry Potter. Has ghosts and criptids like dragons, trolls and giants. There are a few mysteries too, plus magic. /x/ loves magic.
>>
>>17315317
>Non of that Stephen King bullshit
>see i'm like so totally not mainstream, i'm a cool girl guys
>>
File: lovecraft.png (223KB, 404x507px) Image search: [Google]
lovecraft.png
223KB, 404x507px
>>17315317
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Author:Howard_Phillips_Lovecraft
Just read everything on this page, it should last you a while, and by the end you'll be a high priest of Leng or something.
>>
>dat haunted ass vagoo
>>
Anything from the author of Carrie
>>
>>17315422
Someone's butt hurt. Bet you think the Dark Tower series is the best thing ever written
>>
>>17315429
the guy who wrote "the girl who loved to gordon" is pretty good too.
i can highly recommend anything by that author.
>>
>>17316218
*Tom Gordon
>>
>>17315317
Ayy this book sounds rad. Like Narnia but with skeletons and it's a vagina instead of a wardrobe

"Steve is madly in love with his eccentric girlfriend, Stacy. Unfortunately, their sex life has been suffering as of late, because Steve is worried about the odd noises that have been coming from Stacy's pubic region. She says that her vagina is haunted. She doesn't think it's that big of a deal. Steve, on the other hand, completely disagrees.

When a living corpse climbs out of her during an awkward night of sex, Stacy learns that her vagina is actually a doorway to another world. She persuades Steve to climb inside of her to explore this strange new place. But once inside, Steve finds it difficult to return... especially once he meets an oddly attractive woman named Fig, who lives within the lonely haunted world between Stacy's legs."
>>
>>17316241
Carlton Mellick III is fucking amazing

Cameron Pierce is also pretty good
>>
File: 71YoAcZbqXL.jpg (148KB, 880x1360px) Image search: [Google]
71YoAcZbqXL.jpg
148KB, 880x1360px
>>17315317
>>17316241
>>17316419
I need these fucking books on my shelf.
>>
I like the Monster Hunter International series.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.