[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone ever meet someone "paranormally" legit on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 13

File: nskkhcYngN1tsn8syo1_540.jpg (111KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
nskkhcYngN1tsn8syo1_540.jpg
111KB, 540x540px
Did anyone ever meet someone "paranormally" legit on this board? If so, what and how as your experience?

Because all people I talked to, just turned out to be schizophrenics or roleplayers with a severe case of selective perception. The second you ask them for some kind of proof, they fade to nothing.
>>
>some kind of proof
Find it yourself faggot.
>>
>>17314539
>person makes claim about themselves such as "I'm a wizard guys, look at me!"
>ask them for proof
>"LOL! FIND IT YOURSELF FAGGOT! XD"

seems legit
>>
>>17314542
I have made no such claims are you retarded?
>>
>>17314555
You replied to my post with that sentence, and my post was in reference to such claims. So, are you retarded?
>>
File: dr-evil-right.gif (1MB, 339x230px) Image search: [Google]
dr-evil-right.gif
1MB, 339x230px
Yeah, I totally meet people off of /x/.

That's my weekend.

I hang out with randos I met on /x/.

Riiiight
>>
>>17314563
You don't have to literally meet people in reality, you know that? God, why is this board so autistic.
>>
>>17314577
Oh sure, I'd share even my skype shit with these tulpaeices of shiatzu.
>>
>>17314577
>taking /x/ serious
>taking any board serious
>calls everybody else autistic
Ehehehe

wat?
>>
>>17314562
I get what you're saying desu but that still doesn't not correlate with me making such claims, plus anyone who actually knows such matters would not go around boasting.
>>
>>17314595
Inorite? The dude smells like 08.
Shit I might have to raid black temple later today if they keep it up.
>>
>>17314538
The real question is this perception.

Protip: I'm legit how can you tell.
>>
>>17314577
Oh shut the fuck up and do us all a favour and leave.
>>
>>17314630
Yeah, I'm sorry for complaining that people are shitting up my thread with off topic nonsense, how dare I, you fucking retard.
>>
File: proof-that-god-exists.jpg (265KB, 530x854px) Image search: [Google]
proof-that-god-exists.jpg
265KB, 530x854px
check em
>>
>>17314538
In all fairness, over the internet I can't prove I'm a human being, since I don't have a working digital camera.

If you meet up with anyone you met on 4chan, make sure it's in a public place not very near where you live, maybe be vague about your personal details. Otherwise you're going to get murdered and then raped.
>>
>>17314642
if this comment ends on a 3 then god is real
>>
>>17314848
You don't have the faith. Here, let me end it in a 3.
>>
>>17315162
I was banned btw. Still , I was ale to post.
>>
>>17314539
He mad.
>>
Check this five.
>>
This thread is not disappointing to me OP because I already have admitted to myself that 95% of people are imbiciles, and while we're all real a lot of people are more like pre programmed responses, saying and believing things they've been told to believe etc etc.

So don't swear it when people are morons expect no less from them instead of being suprused when people disappoint you expect them to and be surprised when they actually don't let you down.

That being said x used to have spooky state meetup threads but this board is kind of overly moderated now so threads like that will probably get deleted now if a mod is having a bad day.

I've never met anyone from x but I used to email a guy from Russia about synchronicity. He sent me an ea koetting book way before that guy started his whole pr campaign thing. I am open minded to making a friend from x though.
>>
>>17314538
As you have no doubt gathered from this thread OP, the 'paranormal' doesn't really exist and those that claim it does are either role playing special snow flakes, have below average intelligence or are mentally ill. That's why you're getting mostly prissy non answers in this thread.

And, hey, if something genuinely paranormal did exist, do you really think people here would be aware of it and would be able to provide proof? Face it, either nothing really supernatural exists or, if it does, it's heavily closed off to all but a select few to the point where any sort of online evidence or real life paper trail would be impossible to find or interpret conventionally. I mean, we know governments use closed shell systems even for relatively mundane state secrets so what makes you think you're going to come across some genuinely interesting shit on /x/ of all places? A public discussion forum that keeps records and is open to anyone with an internet connection.
>>
>>17314538
What would you consider legit? I've witnessed several things I consider to be paranormal, but can't produce any on command. For example, here's one thing from my past I've never been able to explain:

>be college
>lead a study group for calculus class
>group members say I can really "get inside their heads" to find explanations that work for them
>I think of it as "syncing up" with them, finding their rhythm, basically
>one night, trying real hard to convey a concept to someone, thinking so hard I'm actually starting to sweat
>thinking, trying, thinking, trying
>notice everyone else has gotten really quiet, look at them
>they're all looking at the clock behind me
>turn to look, second hand moving backwards, then just stops as soon as I turn to look
>turn back around, everybody's looking at me
>they all think/know it was me
>>
>>17314538
That's because people are to fucking stupid to realize that the real magic in this world is the fact that we are alive and allowed to choose who we are. So they pretend like magic is real and waste away making excuses till the very day they die.
>>
Got a spookily accurate reading in a thread back in 2012, also a year before that some guy or guys (been on this site too long) claiming to be in with the nwo gave serious and actually smart answers- really well spoken and polite especially for an ama thread. I even think there were two posters with trips that were only a letter or something like that answering serious questions and gave answers that were encouraging/entertained, never frustrated or condescending but still had good info. Could have been trolls but it was a good thread either way.
>>
File: 1409627092191.jpg (84KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1409627092191.jpg
84KB, 500x667px
I am In a successful working relationship with Buer. I can prove it with healing spells that I am permitted to dispense to /x/.

With the demons help, I can cure all distempers in man, and treat any disease, except life of course. Naturally I'm not a doctor, I believe in the powers that we all have. Not that doctors don't or anything <.<
>.>
>>
>>17314539
>Find it yourself faggot.

You're the worst kind of person, holy fuck. Can you just fucking neck yourself you aspie? You'd be be doing everyone a massive favor.
>>
>>17315287
>claiming to be in with the nwo gave serious and actually smart answers- really well spoken and polite especially for an ama thread. I even think there were two posters with trips that were only a letter or something like that answering serious questions and gave answers that were encouraging/entertained, never frustrated or condescending but still had good info. Could have been trolls but it was a good thread either way.
Link to the archived thread?
>>
>>17314538
Not on here. I knew a guy on Xbox live that used to Skype when we gamed. He did pyromancy shit a lot and could make things levitate. Can't say for sure it was paranormal or stage tricks but it was pretty convincing. One time he blew up an apple on his desk. That was the one I really couldn't even guess how he did it. No warping on his desk and no gunpowder bang. It just kinda exploded
>>
>>17315308

can you cure my PTSD?
>>
>>17314608
He was just giving an example. There was nothing that made it directed to you.
Sir, if you could kindly stop being a faggot or exit the building, that would be great.
>>
>>17314538
One guy got rekt by some plush monkeys.

That thread was creepy af.
>>
There was this cult a few years back. Formed on x. Over 100 people with differing degrees of spiritual aptitude.

We stole some excercises from Thelema, Rosecrusians, Ice Magick, Chaos magick and some vague German mystical order. These excercises had great personal effect.

Then the Illuinati started trolling x. They brought with them a variety of metaphysical/memetic deamons. This was one of the strongest currents I encountered online. Conversing with these demonic views altered perception in such a way as to affect your physical universe. Your reality became a game, but then we are close to roleplayers and this board is currently too ill-posed for such a discussion.

A lot of traditional magick will be encountered by everyone just living life. Even the skeptics. They just do not realize it, or frame it inside a framework that can not be adapted to manipulation. Once you put on the magick glasses, things become more clear and you get to exert more physicial influence in accordance with your true will.

All 4chan boards are paranormal. X is just the place we get to bitch about it.
>>
My paranormal experiences are heat I like to call "Christian magic" or "miracles". My family has a long history of sharing dreams of black snakes when something evil is to happen. My family has combated demons and I myself can exorcise with God's power. And I have. I have also had in times of anguish held conversations with two demons at the same time, one to strike my abuser with sickness and the other more powerful one to grant me a good life,
>>
>>17315477
No, but you can.
Abstain from all drugs and addictive stimuli for six weeks. This means TV, coffee and 4chan.

Go join an organic farm or whatever is your speed, and take it easy until you are better. Consume earthworms at least once a week. You can look up how to cook them.

I first met Buer when I asked about treating PTSD. It's really a tricky buisiness, think of it as a hole in a submarine. You gotta dry-dock it to fix it. You can't get to the parts you are sealing off unless the pressure goes away.
Naturally, if you have fear of police or cameras or something you face daily, it's never gonna get better, lucky me. And lucky you for asking a crazy demon summoner for help. I'll take your soulz lolol
>>
>>17315585
topkek
>>
I'm probably the most important person you've all seen posting on here, but none here know my name. Some day, though, you will get to see what I've seen with my eyes, and your soul will shine when you recognize this post and yours.
>>
>>17315194
You mean this five get
>>
>>17316179
I think you mean this 3

T H R E E
H
R
E
E
>>
>>17315578
Kek
>>
>>17316190
Hmmm
>>
>>17315598
>Christian magic
Fuck off, christfag.
>>
>>17314538
Fucking hell. What a twat. OP, those of us who are 'legit' know each other because we have some shared experiences, and recognise what the other is talking about. If you have never seen anything here that has any resonance for you then you are an arrogant pissant and you should, as they say on the internet, 'lurk moar.'

But of course, this is just another 'proof' bait thread. So just go and fuck yourself, and get the fuck off this board before you piss somebody off. We're not all as pleasant as me.
>>
>>17314645
this is true, happened to me on more than one occasion
>>
>>17314538
Yeah, I've met a few. Since I was a dickshit while addressing them, I got a pretty decent conversation out of it. You probably wouldn't understand how that works; too much selection on your part.
>>
>>17316598
Do you have any experience in astrology? I needed to ask some questions..
>>
>>17314538
I was actually wondering this myself, never got around to making a thread though. Sh as me there apparently aren't any though, am quite disappoint :/
>>
>>17318881
Shame* how the fuck did it turn into "sh as me"?
>>
>>17316400
>7316179
What's a 3?
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 320x484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 320x484px
>>17314642
If this post ends in 6 God does exists
>>
>>17319264
you gotta try like this. if post ends in 0 then god exist.
>>
>>17315162
>>17314848
Peasants, only a true believer could conjure a 3 at will.
>>
>>17315162
7 and Cthulu will awaken this very night
>>
>>17314538
so I'm a 23 year old psychology student at a semi-prestigious private university, and last I checked I'm pretty mentally sane, so here's my paranormal experience if you want to take it for what it's worth

>I'm 17
>moving from Reno to Vegas
>asleep in the passenger seat of the car with mom
>dad and brother in moving truck behind is quite a few miles back
>I wake up in a dazed state and get the impression that I saw a "kid" on the side of the road. I couldn't tell if it was a girl or a boy
>ask my mom if she saw a kid on the road
>keep in mind it's like 1pm in the Nevada fucking desert, shit's so bright you can spot a rabbit miles down the road
>mom says there was no kid and that I was dreaming
>I shrug it off and think I must have been dreaming
>meet up at McDonald's with dad and brother
>brother comes running in "I saw a ghost!" and my dad describes how he started saying he saw a Native American see through green ghost boy on the side of the road just before Hawthorne.
>we all think it's pretty cool
>suddenly my mom remembers that I had said something about a kid on the side of the road but she didn't see it either
>2spooky4me

My grandma's grandma was a psychic and was into the occult, so my grandma thinks my brother and I may have inherited some sixth sense that can detect ghosts, albeit mine is probably weaker.

Not exactly empirical nor is it completely paranormal, but it's something that blurred the lines between what I know as reality and fiction. Since then I have no longer had any paranormal experiences though
>>
>Peasants ,wach and learn .

If this ends in
One
Two
Tree
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
God is not more.
>>
>>17314538
I'm not sure if this is paranormal or just projection or something, but I'm a bit of a sponge.

>I feel physically sick whenever touching things or being inside buildings where something bad has happened or there's suffering gathered (churches, hospitals, etc).

>for the same reason, I overempathize with people.

Sadness and pain, joy, whatever. I can feel it. It also feels foreign, like it's not mine.

> I can talk about other people's past for some reason.

I haven't been trained in cold reading, but maybe it's just innate. I don't like doing it because of the reaction it causes in people. Fear, mostly. It doesn't feel nice. Either way, based on this ability, I can make educated guesses about the future. I cannot see other people's future.

>when I dream, I see snippets of my life in the future

I have 2 types of dreams: the dreams when I know I'm dreaming and I can manipulate things, and the "future snippets": snippets of places and things happening where the only thing I retain is my conscience. My body just keeps on moving, and I wonder where I am and what I am doing. Then, months or years later, they happen. They're mostly very average stuff, but the places and the people I'm talking to are always things I haven't seen at the moment. My visual memory is very good, so I get to catch the moment the dream starts because of what I'm looking at when it happens.
>>
im a ghost

Boo!
>>
> This place.
> Trips can't be that wrong.
>>17319666

Actually. There are more than one thing which sound legit. A way to find out is probably if it affected more than one person independently without knowledge of each other.
>>
>>17319705
had some snippets like that
however there was one dream, in it my city was bombed and I was in some sort of militia, I had all the things, I had weapons and shit
>be in a street near the mall
>a bigass firefight broke out
>US army supports us
>we want to take back the mall
>enemy shoots down some guys at my side
I'm spaghetti as fuck
>shits so loud and intense , I'm freezing
>people die
>then I was like fuck it if I got to die here , so be it
>enter viking mod , lean out and shoot like a crazy mofo
> shoot some running soldier , got some bullets but none hits
>mfw I am a lucky fucker,
>got some scratches though
>tanks come, they support us ,
>enemy about to get reckt
>suddenly , a light burts up, In the night sky a mushroom cloud rises from the mall
>"ITS FUCKING DESTROYED"
>Fight gets intense
>Dream Skips
>daytime
>its all calm
> me and a someone else walk towards the mall
> grass basically grew out of the concrete, also trees
> Theres a big hole in the mall, the entrance is also demolished
>we enter check out
> its all iron scrap and water , no lights, only outside lights come in,
>its all eerie and calm
> we walk inside, I see a familiar place
>I'm about to cry , when somebody hugs me,
>everything fades into white.
>I wake up
>>
>>17314538
Chances are if there is some legit paranormal shit going on out there you'll never see it, I mean the very fact that we have absolutely no proof of anything like that means a) it doesn't exist or b) it does exist but it's exceptionally good at keeping itself secret

Basically just about everyone you run into claiming to be some kind of paranormal thing he is roleplaying for attention or mentally ill.
>>
Ontologically non-causal events spontaneously collapse into seemingly random chains of happenstance upon critical examination. Well-known fact
>>
>>17319763
>>17319777
Just a test of your assertion.
>>
she wants to eat me :(
>>
>>17314563
You made me laugh for real
>>
>>17316411
Woo woooh calm down edge Lord your gunna cut the paint off the walls
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 431x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 431x352px
I met a guy in a dream where we played a shooty game together. He told me in my dream to add him on Steam. He spelt his short name out and I memorized the shit out of it. I wake up and add him on Steam. It takes him a while to get around to accepting my request. It takes me about two months to tell him how we met and just says "huh, weird." We don't talk at all but dude loves to play Counter-Strike. The End. Gnight.
>>
me
>>
>>17322647

Dude....are you that weirdo...
>>
I met some goth chick at an anime con recently that knew a lot about paranormal shit she didn't seem too nutty either
>>
>>17315308
Would like to ask for healing for my idiopathic hypersomnia please

T-t-thanks....
>>
>>17322710
How big the titties
>>
File: Misa Amane.png (106KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
Misa Amane.png
106KB, 353x353px
>>17322710
S-senpai... you're embarrassing me
>>
>>17322752
meh
>>
>>17314848
>>17315162
Pfft faggots. BY YOUR HOLY POWER GOD PROVE THAT YOU EXIST. THIS POST WILL END IN 0
>>
>>17314542
kek, iknorite? every fucking time.
>>
>>17322763
I'm not faithful enough ;_;
>>
>>17322262

One day I'll make you angry :D
>>
File: funky president.jpg (14KB, 128x125px) Image search: [Google]
funky president.jpg
14KB, 128x125px
>>17322720
Trigger warning: are you a fatass?

Do you consume any source of omega 3 in your diet? Are you sufficient in you're shitty vitamins?? (b-complex ones are made of shit in most animals)

Really sleep is a complex issue, it could be anything from brain damage to malnutrition, to strange sound stuff even.
Basically I'd need to know more about your habits.

Do you consume beans of arabia? Or green leaves of china? (coffee or tea) Do you fast ever, like going days without food? What's your favorite fruit? Do you get much natural light in your resting chamber, or do you doze off everywheres?

Asking me to cure your sleep, might not even have a reason, it might pass on it's own, and your body is using it to heal. It might be due to factors in your life that warrant it.

Give me your weight, a description of your last 4 meals, and your favorite stimulants/drugs.
I need to know how dark your living space is.
Afterwards I'll tell you if my sticks and rocks and roots and worms are enough, or if you should go seek a meth dealer.(kidding of course, Buer hates meth-heads.)
>>
>tfw power to unlock doors, locks, anything sealed
>tell friend
>he says I'm fucking retarded
>say I'll prove it to him
>go to door that should be locked
>open it fine
>go to another door that should be locked, open it
>go to random uni locker, open it
>go to a randomly locked car, open the door
After all that I finally go to another locked door and fail to open it
>SEE ANON I TOLD YOU DONT HAVE THAT POWER
Fuck trying to show powers or special abilities to anyone because the moment you fail to reproduce it even once, despite multiple times before they won't believe you and say "oh it was just luck duuur"
>>
File: Hoary Bat.jpg (176KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Hoary Bat.jpg
176KB, 640x427px
>>17323188
Alright, you're probably asleep atm, but...
Get tamarinds, eat one daily with clean water.
They will worsen your symptoms before a drastic improvement. I know this with my paranormal, unverifiable powers. If you can't get them, eat worchestershire sauce on stuff at least daily. It purifies the disruption in your third eye. You are jammed there, and it's pretty gunky. You really need clean water though, that's essential for you, as the waters of your dreams are growing kelps. It's not letting you return fully to the waking world. This isn't advice, I'm stroking my paranormal powers, for you all to watch.
>>
File: John Wayne Gacy Clown.jpg (65KB, 300x386px) Image search: [Google]
John Wayne Gacy Clown.jpg
65KB, 300x386px
>>17315308
Cure my type 1 diabetes then
if you can't do that you are a liar.
>>
>>17315308
How about a dry socket or some type of oral infection that has caused a fowl discharge in the mouth, leading to bad taste and smell?
>>
A few years ago someone made a thread about them practicing remote viewing so they wanted people to ask questions that could be answered immediately. I asked the OP to describe my shirt and he actually got it right. I honestly don't believe it was a fluke because it was pretty specific and not a generic shirt
>>
>>17323611
I'm sorry to hear your friends are all mentally challenged window lickers. Fortunately the real world is a much better place than you realize :)
>>
There was a guy on a board that was linked inside of a thread last March. Dude said he was a fortune teller and that the Capital Dome would get hit in late 2016 by a hijacked plane. I brushed this off for the most part but chose to remember some of the details because the guy said things that were unbelievable longshots like"The Panthers will win the Superbowl, and The Revenant will get best picture but Leo won't get his Oscar."

Well, the Panthers are going to the Superbowl... So I'm taking that guy a bit more seriously, waiting for the results on the Revenant.

BTW, he said Clinton would win and that would be the beginning of a truly terrible year for America. (If you thought the last few years were bad... Well this guy said they were far nicer than the stuff that'll happen in 2016-2017.)
>>
my post end in 7 its cured.
casting healing
>>
>>17324647
ok so there you go everyone go get better
>>
File: rubio.png (632KB, 1324x820px) Image search: [Google]
rubio.png
632KB, 1324x820px
>>17314538
>The second you ask them for some kind of proof,

Yeah what kind of proof do you expect?
How about this? Memes are real.
>>
>>17324647
The cure for Zika
>>
>>17319264
That picture is really disturbing.

Also, 4 and organized religions are nonsense.
>>
>>17324349

ionic silver, bob beck protocol, solar plexus chakra work, immune system boosting supplements, diet, exercise
>>
>>17314538
Take the risk on meet up threads that pop up from time to time around here. See if anyone can vouch. Some people here meet from time to time in those threads and the encounters from those can change lives and philosophies very quickly. A lot of weirdos sure, but some people out there clearly have something else going on for them.
>>
>>17324647
If my post ends in 0 I give you all incurable Super Zika
>>
File: fuck.jpg (126KB, 986x591px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
126KB, 986x591px
>>17326240
>>
>>17314538
Aleister Crowley can be summoned. He is still confused and evil, not much to get from him but still funny.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.