[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opening the third eye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 6

File: eye.jpg (93KB, 467x750px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
93KB, 467x750px
Anyone here has achieved it? Is it dangerous?
I'd like to hear first-hand experiences if possible; techniques are also welcome.
>>
*Cough cough*

Go back to /r/autism
>>
>>17314293

how come people here talk about that like its just some thing

do you even have some operative definition of what the term means? or what is to be done to achieve it? or are you all just shizzo?
>>
>>17314293
Depends what you want to achieve. Being able to see things and not knowing how to tune out of it can make you go insane. Sometimes, its better not to see, you know?

>>17314380
How tryhard
>>
>>17314413
Literally ten minutes of google could answer all those questions
>>
>>17314438
>How tryhard

I see you retaliate at being below me.
>>
>>17314443
Gee, u so mysterious, such enlightment, truly special wow
>>
>>17314456
I'm glad you understand. :)
>>
>>17314438
what kind of things? have you achieved it?
>>
>>17314495
Not as much as me.
>>
>>17314438
How the fuck do I shut mine. I've tried suicide multiple times mines stuck open from lsd and I'm losing my mind.
>>
>>17314441

because it sounds like 'opening the third eye' is /x/ian for 'psychotic epizode'

since most of you here are 12-25 the chances that anyone here ever even came close to even coming close to maybe even somewhat are 0%
>>
>>17314564
Third eye is a concept reaching back thousands of years to ancient egypt and india. So it's not some /x/ meme, but actually a legit thing.

>>17314495
Its not like a lightbulb that you turn on via a switch. Its a slow and steady process and its different for everyone.

It's not linked to enlightment, its linked to intuition and psychic vision.

You could start to percieve spirits, energy and other things from the spirit plane. You might also be able to sense other peoples true intentions and emotions (basically extreme empathy) and start to sense energy.

Can drive you insane

>>17314512
Don't do suicide. Ignore everything. No matter what happens, ignore it. Just ignore it. No matter what the voices in your head, or the visuals in front of your eyes tell you or do, just IGNORE it under all and any circumstances.

The more you concentrate on it, and the more you give in, the worse it will get.

Just use your intent and will to close it. Visualize your third eye closing and running out of energy, tell yourself that your third eye is now closed with intent and mean it. Put all your willpower, intent, and visualiation into it.

If it doesnt get better, go see a doc and take antipsychotics. Those chemicals will usually fuck up your spiritual mind pretty badly, which might be a good thing in your case.
>>
>>17314592
I appreciate the advice. I've had voices for a year 24/7 trying to get me to continue opening it. I ignore them. Everytime I tune them out they get angry and it gets worse. I'm on zoloft and Ativan and have been drinking/smoking to further close it until I feEl comfortable to get back on it. I don't know what the fuck to do. I'm about to step up to schizophrenia meds to damage my third eye. It's constant fucking hell. I've casted spells, tried to make a contract with satan, tried psychics. Nothing has worked. I've exhausted my resources and don't know where to turn.
>>
>>17314601
Was that after you have taken LSD? The thing that you describe seems like a psychic attack kind of thing, I know it from my own painful experience. But it can also be purely psychological, happens often.

>I ignore them. Everytime I tune them out they get angry and it gets worse.
It's because they want to control you anon. Those are trickster entities. Especially if they are telling to kill yourself or trying to drive you to suicide. Don't give them ANY attention, ignore them utterly and completly, no matter how angry they get. You are suffering right now, you are going crazy, and thats why they are still there - because they get a kick out of seeing you suffering.

The only way to get rid of them, is to stop giving a fuck completly until they get bored and leave. As long as you let them tease you / prank you / manipulate you in any way, they will continue to be there.

Zoloft is an anti-depressant, Ativan an anxiolytic. None of it will help. You need actual shizo meds, some strong antipsychotics. But before you do that and get on some insane-list of the government, try to resolve it by yourself.

1. Ignore. You do that in the first place by IGNORING them. Don't let them intimidate you. Don't let them manipulate you. I know how HARD it is because I had the same thing happening. just. Ignore. No matter what happens, even if God himself descends and the universe cracks open to take a shit on your head, ignore everything and dont get emotionally or mentally affected by it.

2. Furthermore, you need to do an uncrossing ritual.
http://www.molochsorcery.com/uncross.html
http://www.sacredserpent.net/crossed-conditions.html

Read carefully.

3. Banishings. Do daily banishings, especially the Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram.

4. White sage. Smudge your room with white sage, it helps to neutralize negative energies.

5. Work with angels, will describe in next post
>>
>>17314601
>>17314661

5. Try to work with Angels. Spells wont help and Satan doesnt care, and if he does you will just get fucked up even worse.

Read "modern angelic grimoire" by Frater Rufus Opus. Go contact Archangel Michael and ask for guidance and protection. Then ask Archangel Raphael to help heal your third eye and close it, or rathr balance it to normal levels.

Shit, if its really urgent, actually just google the sigil of Archangel Michael and Raphael.

Draw the sigil of Michael on a paper. Its that one:
http://www.fromoldbooks.org/Barrett-Magus-BookII/pages/105a-symbols-01-sunday-sigil-angel-michael/105a-symbols-01-sunday-sigil-angel-michael-581x200.jpg

Then buy yourself a yellow candle and carve the name "Michael" as well as his sigil into the yellow candle. Put the sigil in front of you, put the inscribed candle next to it. Put a glas of water and an orange as a gift and sign of appreciation for him on a plate. Perform the lesser banishing of the ritual if possible. Then light the candle, and meditate on his sigil, pray to him as hard as you can. Take all your willpower and intent to reach out to this entity. Then explain your problem to this Archangel and ask for guidance and protection (Michael is a Warrior Angel). Give him the offerings (a freshly cut orange and a glas of water), thank him for his presence and help, and say goodbye.

Do the same with Archangel Raphael, except you use an orange candle, and instead of freshly cut oranges you use freshly cut lemons.
This is his sigil:
http://www.fromoldbooks.org/Barrett-Magus-BookII/105a-symbols-11-wednesday-sigil-angel-raphael-500x151.jpg

He is an Angel of Healing and Protection, usually especially helpful and easier to call upon.

6. Work with ancestors. They are important and helpful. The can do anything for you and are least likely to fuck you over, and most liekly to help you. Because their blood is in your venes, you are their extension here on earth. Google ritual
>>
>>17314661
Yes soon after. I engaged in a heavy spiritual regimen, went vegan and all sorts of stuff. Funny thing is it all started when I stopped the veg and went back to meat. The voices were trying to make me stay vegan and shit. You're a godsend. I'll try those techniques. They say they are angels. It's easy to believe them and get wrapped up in it again. I just want itr to end
>>
>>17314711
Those are not angels. Angels don't do that kind of crap. You said you wanted to kill yourself, most likely it was them who drove you so far. Angels don't do that kind of crap. Those are entities that attached themselfes to you for some reason and keep fucking with you. Ignore them under all conditions.

Even IF they would be angels and completly benevolent towards you, you would need to ignore them. I went through the same shit and it was traumatizing as fuck, so believe me when I say a) those are not angels and b) you should ignore them under all conditions.

You said it all started after a heavy spiritual regimen. Can you tell me more about it?

With me back then it started the same way.
>>
File: 1454040894159.png (33KB, 917x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1454040894159.png
33KB, 917x1186px
>>17314661
>be spirit
>trickster as fuck
>drive this guy to kill himself
>its just a prank bro
>>
>>17314757
I'm working but I'll explain later. Do you have an email I can reach you at
>>
>>17314703
>instead of freshly cut oranges you use freshly cut lemons
Are you even serious
>>
>>17315151
A two minute google research will reveal what fruits the specific archangels prefer / what fruits correspond to their nature.

Giving them a glas of water and a fruit that corresponds to their nature is only the polite and respectful thing to do, especially if you are going to ask for help
>>
>>17315063
[email protected]

If you have further questions, throw me an email. Try to work through what I've adviced you before.
>>
>>17314293
I'm thinking about your question.

I am imagining that this thing is possible, that there is a third eye, and that someone reading this thread has managed to open their third eye, and can see into the spirit realm.

And yet that person chooses to post here instead of explore there.

Call me skeptical.
>>
>>17315214
There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamed of by [email protected].
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 600x400px
>this thread
>all these fucking roleplayers who have no clue what they are talking about

My fucking insides hurt guys, its like you really want to be sacriligious little shits and make fun of ghe beliefs cherished in india for thousands of years. Really, this is beyond bullshit.

I can tell you right now that no one here has opened their third eye. Theyd probably be dead, or liberated, depends how it happened. And of they did open their third eye by accident, theyd simply be crazy and not able to talk comprehensibly.
>ITT idiots roleplaying
>>
>>17315229
Indeed
>>
>>17315229
Go ahead anon, [email protected] is curious
>>
>>17314293
You're a fucking idiot. Kill yourself before it's too late or you reproduce.
>>
File: 1439308671217.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1439308671217.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>17315231
>its like you really want to be sacriligious little shits and make fun of ghe beliefs

Making fun of stuff on the internet? They woudlnt dare...
>>
>>17315242
For we, which now behold these present days,
Have eyes to wonder, but lack tongues to praise.
>>
File: 1447003650438.jpg (156KB, 569x533px) Image search: [Google]
1447003650438.jpg
156KB, 569x533px
>>17315231
Ugh, these western roleplayers really disgrace the wise, cherished and well honed art of eastern roleplaying. Thinking they know what they're talking about more than men who bathe in shit and live in huts, utterly sacrilegious!

We should instead try to worship our eastern overlords by stating they're the only correct way of doing things, and giving vague but ultimately empty excuses as to why nobody on /x/ could ever attain their obscure wisdom which we ourselves know nothing about either.
>>
>>17315226
I am imagining that this thing is possible, that there is a bright and unexplored world out there, and that someone reading this thread has the means to venture outside, and can see all the glorious sights this world has to offer.

And yet that person chooses to post here instead of explore there.

Call me skepdickal.
>>
>>17315272
This is intriguing me.
>>
>>17315265
they do dare, its awfull senpai

>>17315295
I dont think you get the point. Omagine that somone decided to take our understanding of gravity and start explaining it through a magical rainbow power that goes throighout the universe.

Or that somone took our understanding of electricity and started saying that ita really just spirits who travel inside the wire.
Thats how i feel every time i see these threads.
>>
>>17314293
westerners dont deserve any kind of power like this. they will only use it for the benefit of themselves and for more money. never teach anything to these fools because nothing good ever comes out of it
>>
>>17315351
Imagine if that someone decided to take our understanding of electricity and simply said "that's wrong, you're wrong" and when asked for an alternative answer only said "uhhh, I bet nikola tesla knew what I was talking about, you're insulting his understanding"

If you're gonna talk shit about people misunderstanding or posing "sacrilege" to these sacred obscure works then maybe you should actually demonstrate you have some knowledge of the topic at hand rather than just describing it as wrong through piss poor metaphor. Please, show us this truth that you alone know, the truth that 100% disregards this thread as you describe, hell even a small example of knowledge which contradicts what is being said in this thread, otherwise be quiet and save us all the task of filtering you.
>>
>>17315313
(Now imagine that person has a boring 9 to 5 job, and you're golden.)
>>
>>17314293
Fuck off, roleplaying cancer
>>
>>17315744
I'm not roleplaing, I'm just asking for help. I've not done anything supernatural yet, but I'd like to hear people who has. Seriously guys, only true facts, no RP shit
>>
>>17314293
What do you want to know? Achieve what exactly?

The third eye isn't just something you level up to and unlock. The third eye is a part of your energetic body, not that much different from your physical eyes or other sense organs.

To see through your third eye, you actually have to understand what it is first and what it's not.

Try this simple meditation. Close your eyes and sit in a balanced posture. Imagine as you inhale that a bright white light is being drawn from the base of the spine upwards to your brain. On the exhale, imagine this light illuminating the spot above and between your eyebrows. Do this repeatedly for a period of time and you'll start to experience what the third eye is.
>>
the only thing you want on your forehead is the seal of the living God
http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/matthew.html
>>
>>17316714
exactly what I did, the breathing meditation, but especially after a life of eating shit meant to calcify the pineal gland, you will likely have to de-calcify it first, which is easy enough, as I did the same 2 years ago. Apple Cider vinegar, coconut oil, & melatonin are great decalcifiers. Also raw cacao, seaweed, bananas, honey, hemp seeds, and other stuff too. You can practice Sungazing, which is again amazing for the 3rd eye, or even just not using sunglasses as often.
Also, isochronic tones and binaural beats can be really useful for this and in the future.
>>
^ why dont you just repent for your witch craft & confess that jesus christ died on the cross for your sins and all the meta stuff that goes along? works like a charm for free, just dont get suckered into the jewry with the brick and motar church scheme tho unless you really know that your money is gone to a good use other than paying rent & stupid admin fees and what not
>>
>>17314293
ofcourse its dangerous if you get "Into" it. just bunch of semon demons wasting time & possing to be angels while others are more honest, but they all lie +/- % of truth to bs ratio. kinda like a typical women...
>>
>>17315231
The guy you have a a picture of is not some enlightened yogi. He is just a part of a group of crazy people who drink their own piss and eat from dead human corpses.
>>
>>17314293

Stare into a candle fame for 2 minutes. Then blow out the flame and close your eyes and focus on the 'image' of the flame now imprinted there in the darkness. The first time may (and actually should) be painful.

This won't actually open the Eye but it should empower it. After the Third Eye you still have 7 Chakra's to open.

The Joy of Satan.org site is good for stuff like this but I wouldn't get involved with it beyond that. It will teach you how to open the Third Eye + many Chakra's.
>>
>>17316714
>>17317309
>>17318570

OK but, what am I gonna see? Can you describe it to me without recurring to "you'll see for yourself", please? I feel like you're avoiding my question all the time. Just ennumerate some possibilities
>>
>>17314293
I've always had a bit of sensitivity regarding unseen crap happening in my general vicinity, so I decided to work on my third eye to get a better grasp of things.

Rather than using woo-woo crystal fuckery, I just cracked it open with willpower & meditation.

It took a few weeks of intense headaches before I managed to put a cap on it, but now my bullshit radar & ability to focus has greatly improved.
inb4 not feeling overly "enlightened" & could be a purely psychosomatic result, but who gives a rat's.
>>
>yes
>yes
psychedelic drugs are short-cuts for meditation practices, it's more dangerous because they can take to realms that you are not prepared to
>>
>>17320992
Agreed. Tried mushrooms a while ago.

the experience was wonderful but like all psychedelic trips, it's got a sense of duality to it, highs and lows, a peak and come-down.

Ever since meditating on them I've not been the same, my perception is so in tune I can feel negative intentions form as impressions in my mind.

I go out drinking every now and then, I'm literally surrounded by cruel people a majority of the time and shutting it out is virtually impossible because it's instinctive reflex more than it is a conscious action.

For example; just last week, sit down with a glass of stout and listen to whatever dross the DJ is abusing my eardrums with and a guy at a table next to me is talking to another guy about some business matter.

I immediately get this feeling that guy#1 is going to take something from guy#2 I say nothing and by the end of the night guy#2 is on his phone stands up long after guy#1 has left. shouts "you motherfucker! you brought me out!"

Talk to him later once he'd calmed down and he tells me the man sitting with him was his business partner and just bought him out that night.

There are many, many more examples if any of you have the time to listen, some even life threatening.
>>
>>17314601
smoking and drinking won't help, just make it worse. Go do neigong or qi gong
>>
>>17315231
Lol you're the biggest RPer here dude. You can't call yourself an aghori until you renounce. Yet here you are on 4chan. Who are you trying to fool?
>>
The only thing you will open is your rectal cavity you psyhotic idiot
>>
>>17318757
If I give you things to expect, you're gonna be too eager to produce those experiences which will just get in the way of your meditation.

Better for you to actually try out the practice and discover the experiences yourself. Then you can come back here, share what happened, and we'll talk to you about those experiences in more detail.

Not everybody can produce an experience of the third eye, mind you. But doing at least those simple excercises should show you right away wheher you're sensitive to those energies or not.
>>
Smoking weed and posting on x about how you feel tingling sensation in your forehead area isn't gonna cut it. Opening your third eye, in the real non armchair world, means years and years of intense sadhana
>>
Learn before you see.
>>
>>17314293 make the outer become like the inner and the inner like the outer
>>
>>17314376
This

/thread
>>
>>17314293
Go listen to third eye opening on youtube and have fun with that your gonna regret it
>>
>>17323247
>comes to /x/
>I DON'T LIKE IT HERE
>>
>third eye
>2016
>February
>world crisis
>right time to upgrade your third eye
>>
>>17323290
>>17320992

>you're not prepared
>you're gonna regret it

OK then how does one prepare for it? What should i beware if I venture into it?
Thats all Im asking since a hundred posts ago.
>>
>>17314376
>*Cough cough*

i see what you did there ; )
>>
Please, a question for all occult guys; Is there any form of telling the "good" spirits from the "bad" ones once you reach their dimension?
>>
I think I opened it when I was an irresponsible teenager. I used the Mystic Marriage meditation to center myself and find open my this eye and look for my spirit guide. Instead I saw a fiery angel giving me a disapproving look, and who didn't respond when I tried to communicate. I tried the next day and he draw and pointed his sword at my heart ( I was metaphysical but I could tell that was his message.)

I never opened my eye again. I still have no idea what his message meant besides fuck off. It wasn't Michael but it looked like one of his angels.
>>
>>17323307
what world crisis?
>>
File: 1440354583399.jpg (63KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1440354583399.jpg
63KB, 900x900px
>>17314293

is hard and of many painful process that involves eating da poo poo, molten glass and dicks
>>
>>17314293
It ain't hard it naturally opens in deeper states of concentration
>>
>>17324228
Are you sure that ain't just your anus
>>
Hey, this sounds like a good place to ask a question. It's a bit heavy, I have no idea where else to ask it.

I have a family member that has recently either contacted a spirit or has made a tulpa of some sort. I don't know what the fuck they're doing, honestly. I myself acknowledge spirits and other extra-dimensional energies that our minds can contact, but recently my family member has been doing nothing but talking to themselves.

They keep telling me they've summoned a spirit that they talk to non-stop. It's to the point where you can attempt to talk to the family member and they will actively ignore everything you say, no matter how loud or bizarre. You have to nudge or punch them for them to acknowledge you're even in the same room. They are talking to this entity pretty much every waking second, ignoring people here in this plane, just functioning on auto-pilot. It's bad to the point where they don't acknowledge cashier questions when buying stuff, ignore friends that ask questions... just to keep talking to this spirit. They have skipped work several times based on this spirit's recommendations. My family member has also attempted to involve me with it, asking me to summon/speak to it because it apparently has 'enlightened' them so much.

What the hell do I do? Has my family member just fucked themselves over? Do you guys have any advice? Can I do something spiritually to stop this entity from destroying their lives? Should I ask this elsewhere? I think it has to relate to my family member recently opening their third eye which is why I'm asking about it here.

Please advise.
>>
>>17314293
it is my favourite Chakra but you really need to go in order the third eye is the 6th one

umm and yes normally the heart is peoples' favourite
>>
>>17314512
an overactive chakra can be fixed by opening other underactive ones to obtain balance

if one is really stuck closed my advice it so "Let Go" while trying to open it and it will help. I didn't make up the let go thing I saw it on avatar the last airbender and then while meditating it came back to me
>>
>>17324193

That was me, telling you to open your hearts "eye" instead of your minds...

...most of these gurus are lesser demons trying to push negative agendas.
>>
>>17324447
Hey Satan, thanks for helping me out with that whole money thing. You're a swell guy.
>>
You dont have a third eye.
If so as real doctor would have said something by now
>>
>>17324447
You joke but I've thought about it often. The mystic marriage involves opening the first few gates of chakra but not all of them, this keeps you closed off from a full possession and keeps part of you grounded. The next chakra would have been the heart chakra. But the figure was extremely angelic and carried the mark of Archangel Michael, so I don't know what it truly meant.
>>
>>17324496
can't tell if bait or actually fucking retarded
>>
>>17324628
ignore the shills
>>
>Sungazing, which is again amazing for the 3rd eye, or even just not using sunglasses as often.
>>17318757
>what am I gonna see?
Cataracts.
>>
I don't like how people have treated the OP ITT
>>
Is there any branch of yoga that is focused on "give you powers" rather than on selfconfidence and such?

I'm thinking on learning Kundalini Yoga. Is this a correct practice to open all chakras?
>>
>>17324530

I'm...

...deadly serious.
>>
>>17324260
I don't think I can help you, anon, besides reccomending you to call a real doctor. Does your family member speak to that entity in loud voice or mentally? I've heard here that antipsychotic meds can help "blocking" the visions. Even If you do believe that the happening is really paranormal and not just a mind disorder, maybe you should call the doctors and say he/she's mad; maybe they'll desintoxicate him/her for a while and you could be able to talk him/her into reason.
>>
>>17315214
hey friend i signed you up for some email lists.
>>
>>17327658
Yeah, but that's really not the proper attitude to approach kundalini yoga with.

You want to develop powers? Careful what you wish for or else this could really blow up in your face.

Kundalini yoga should be something you get initiated into. Without initiation, it may take you years to reach the just starting point of awakening kundalini.

With initiation, you will have the blessing of kundalini itself to work with it. Without it, you may experience difficulty.
>>
How can an eye be dangerous if it was made to be opened
>>
>>17314293
Very.
>>17330147
How can it be made to open if it was made to be closed?
>>
>>17330158
>>17330137
could you describe specific dangers?
>>
>>17323291
kek'd
>>
>>17330835

Getting what you want then becoming bored of life.

The most horrid misery in the world the celebs don't teach you is that it doesn't feel good to get what you want.

It feels even worse to get what you want if you had to "open your third eye" to get it.

Be a man!
>>
>>17330835
Yes, one moment please. How would you like your sanity? Scramble or fried?
>>
>>17330835
You probably won't go insane, despite what the other anons may say. Insanity is rare and if it happens with kundalini, you probably were a bit insane to begin with.

Kundalini, when it awakens, will put you in a direct path of purification. That means all of your issues emotional, psychological, and physical will be brought to the surface for direct confrontation.

Without proper initiation, you may not be ready for that path to begin, which can cause much discomfort as you can imagine. Improper kundalini awakening can cause many problems in the physical body to psychological trauma. If provoked, kundalini can put someone near death.

But with proper initiation from either a master or just a spontaneous awakening, kundalini can be a straight forward, easy, and even nurturing path, a real blessing even.

Basically, do your research before you mess with kundalini. It can/will change your life for better or worse depending on your readiness and intentions.
>>
>>17332082
>You probably won't go insane

Pre-enlightened tourist detected,
>>
>>17331827
>>17332182
>>17331832
I can see you shills just want to give opening the third eye a bad name. It honestly is just your fault for being a fucking idiot prior to the awakening
>>
>>17333462

You're either stupid or an asshole if you think there is no knowledge that is painful.

Imagine if your third eye made you realize your girlfriend was cheating on you? That's exactly what kind of knowledge came to me.

Except about x1000 worse, you become so sensitive and perceptive that almost all interactions become draining.

You notice every little leachy emotion everyone gives off more and more to the point of avoiding physical contact.

It's fun to play around with once your ego is dissolved as much as you can, but a fully open third eye is just isolation, suffering and ever-living death.
>>
>>17331827
>Be a man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qtrAMK7_Qk
>>
>>17324260
Shes being driven to insanity by this entity. I do not know the intention behind it, but it doesnt matter what the intention is: She needs to stop, NOW.

This entity is taking control of her, its subduing her. If its malevolent, suicide will be the endgame.

Source: I had the exact same happen to me. Even the suggestion to call in sick to work (which got me fired btw). This is the kind of shit those entities pull on you. Some are bored tricksters who will turn your life upside down under the guise of love and enlightment/protection, others are straightout vicious obnoxious assholes masturbating on pain of others. Benevolent entities will ALWAYS tell you to NOT let other spirits into your sphere/head/life, because

1) If you let them in, they will manipulate you emotionally, mentally and pretty much on all levels and wreck havoc in your life. Attempts to drive one to suicide are common.

2) Even if the entitiy would be nice and benevolent, this kind of contact would simply drive you insane and disconnect from reality, which - again - is why EVERY benevolent entitiy will tell you to ignore this kind of stuff.

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do except to try and talk some sense into her. But as long as she wants the entity to be around, the entity will be around. Here is how it works:

Usually, entities can only have this kind of access to you, if you let them to, if you open the door for them, and this can happen through two ways: Love and Fear.

If you are in constant paranoia, you will open the door for the entity to enter your mind. If you feel love or attraction or anything similiar towards an entity, you are opening the door for them too. The mind of your family member at this point is so badly wrapped, I suggest you get a professional involved, be it a doc or a psychic. Maybe a psychic could temporarily banish the entity and talk some sense into her
>>
>>17324530
Erm, you don't get possesed by opening your chakras. Its all about willpower and intent.

As long as you a) don't want to be possesed and have a strong will about it and b) don't have some holes in your energetic body that gives the entity a loophole, you wont get posessed.

Opening your chakras will definetly not ge you posessed
>>
>>17333491
So Its all about that? "Oh no, I don't want to know what kind of porn my mama watches"? that kind of super nasty knowledge?

Imagine not giving a fuck about what other people think or feel, but basking in the emotions of people just like a man walking through the supermarket foods.

Imagine that whenever you want, you can use your perception to help people. Strangers and friends; to overcome their fears Imagine being able to prevent crimes by noticing the intentions of an assaulter. Imagine being a rational person who can responsibly act like an adult.

Come on, man, I thought that the third eye dangers were more about "you'll be tripping balls like on LSD but 24/7" or "you're going to attract ghosts to yourself once they're aware of your powers"
>>
>>17333547
Not him, but where have you learnt so much about this? concretely the Love and Fear thing. Also, did your entity just go once you ignored it, or did you had to confront it somehow?
>>
>>17333558
What do you mean about holes in the energetic body? excuse my ignorance
>>
>>17333645
1. Mostly from own experience. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.
2. Also from doing a lot of spirit work and learning that way
3. Reading books and doing research

>Also, did your entity just go once you ignored it
It's not as easy. If its a trickster, he will eventually get bored and leave. If however you have some malevolent spirit from the pits of the underworld trying to fuck your shit up, its a whole different story.

>>17333652
Sometimes your natural defenses can be damanged. Alcohol is for example does fuck your Aura/energetic body up pretty bad, which is why you are extremly more easier to be influenced under alcohol influences by entities, but this is all temporarily and the body heals (except you are drinking often).

But to be honest, I am not very knowledgeable on how exactly this works. But normally, you dont have to worry.
>>
>>17333711

When I still drank alcohol, I was a heavy drinker. I use to have blackouts during which, as my friends said, my personality changed completely, acting badly against my own loved ones. Im not saying that it was an entity possessing me, of course, but what if...? Maybe trickster entities like following alcoholics to score an easy possession
>>
>>17314293

IT'S GODDAMN PAINFUL.

Really, the bluepill tastes so much better because you need to be a rounded individual to handle it. I almost lost my mind, because that's what it is. You become intuitive, animalistic, a Jesus if you will. VERY HARD to describe with words, but when you feel it, you know.

I assume you can use it for your benefit, and I further postulate there are people? out there looking to use it for their benefit. Be careful
>>
>>17333748
It was just you being drunk, dont worry. No one gives a shit, honestly. Sometimes when doing excessive spirit work you can attract some random entitiy that might decide to harass you for a bit (if you dont know how to protect yourself)
>>
>>17333752
>>17333752
>VERY HARD to describe with words
go on. Try to do it, please. Just give me an example.

Did you read thoughts?
Did you saw anything strange? Beings? Just colors? auras?
Did you precog things like telephone calls or TV commercials?
Did you lose control and acted out of your will?

Also, how did it close? On its own or did you had to do anything?
>>
>>17333491
So you've found out that there are pieces of shits all around us. Great, tell me something I don't know.
If anything, to me, that's a great thing to have, it helps me weed out idiots from my life. Unless you're that type of person who likes being around fake people. I'd rather be in isolation than be with useless annoying cunts. You're a very weak minded individual if you can't even do just that.
>>
>>17315351
Wow. You're a fucking child haha.
Don't get so butthurt over this shit. You're saying that not understanding and discussing something is offensive, without trying to add anything meaningful to the conversation or contributing to the understanding of the so called ignorant. That's childish behaviour. It's like saying "you don't understand because you don't know as much as me" without proving that you know more by explaining the more. It's utterly juvenile, and you should be embarrassed.
Beyond embarrassment, you should certainly shut up, drop the fucking trip code (on /x/ for Christ's sake) and not speak until you have a real contribution to make.
>>
DMT
>>
>>17314293
I think i've done it, at least I've noticed a greater sense of awareness with myself and my senses.
Ive dont acid like 16 different times and I used to do alot of deep introspection while tripping, so that helped alot to discover things about myself and the world. I think differently now, I perceive things differently now, and I ultimately have changed my consciousness through acid and introspection. By technicality I have opened my third eye but its nothing too spiritual, mostly perception and consciousness changes.
>>
>>17330147
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
>>17335700
nice dubs mama
>>
>>17334055

I would agree with you, but my third eye made me come to realize NONE of these people are good.

Not one.

Ignorance is bliss.

Again it SOUNDS good, I wanted to open my third eye more and more at 16, all of a sudden I was 24 and it was pried open to the point I lost all friendships and was put in a mental hospital and figured out some absolutely disgusting things about my family and friends.

It's what made me realize this world is hell. Truly as bad as possible, the worst place in existence.
>>
>>17336500
Physics see all. Including those who are still able to enjoy life faggot. Do it for them, not for yourself. If it's too inconvenient to find some good in this world, you must not produce much yourself. Can't feel pity for someone who is capable of anything but refuses to do nothing.
>>
>>17337091

So... do good for people who are shit, while painfully being perceptive about everything sacrificing my wellbeing?

lolkbro

> If it's too inconvenient to find some good in this world, you must not produce much yourself.

That's some fucking female logic right there...

...and "Jesus died for our sins!"

Why do people insist on putting unrelated things together?

I produced good my entire life, good meaning being non-violent... good meaning I've produced art and given it out for free... good meaning I've forgiven the violent people harming me...

...good meaning becoming a fighter to protect innocence...

...good meaning trying to grow organic food for a living...

Talk to me some more about not being good enough.
>>
>>17337091
>>17337124

>Can't feel pity for someone who is capable of anything but refuses to do nothing.

You are also overestimating the power of a third eye... it's not a magical ability to change freewill.

It. Is. Literally. Just. Pain.

I'm being helpful telling you the truth of that level of empathy and receptivity. It's still a fun journey for the beings that have become so masochistic or bored they want to dive into it anyway, I'm merely laying out the map better than other gurus would. The world of the guru is riddled with shills and pre-enlightened.

The only type of being that can change any freewill is a being locked away in hell, isolated with a false reality like a lucid dream.
>>
Aaaand, this thread turned into RP. It was fun guys.
>>
>>17337135
What is telepathy. Keep your day job.

>>17337124
>do good for people who are shit
You're only seeing what you want to see imo. I feel that pain but some of us still have morals.
>>
Its very simple.
>>
>>17336500
did you do drugs? it's a serious question. Many people seem to confuse opening a 3rd eye with taking some shooms
>>
IF YOU COULD FLICK A SWITCH AND OPEN YOUR THIRD EYE
YOUD SEE THAT WE SHOULD NEVER BE AFRAID TO DIE
That is all, thank you for listening
>>
>>17314293
yes i have achieved it, when you see through your third eye you can see the worlds energy
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.