[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does any anon have any personal spooky stories from Scotland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (114KB, 620x930px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 620x930px
Does any anon have any personal spooky stories from Scotland or even folklore?
>pic related: The Crystal Well in St Boswells in the Scottish Borders
>>
lived in scotland for over 5 years and ain't never heard about this place
>>
>>17314214
no, but the Sawney Bean story is creepy af
>>
>>17317595
Welp, thanks for sharing.
>>
Aside from the obvious plesiosaur ghost, the holy grail is possibly beneath Rosslyn chapel +Am Fear Liath Mòr who is sorta the Scottish bigfoot. Also the very much real 'fairy flag' up in Skye given to the MacLeod clan in ancient times by Oberon's wife, Titania.
>>
google the catman of greenock
>>
File: 44tunnel.jpg (95KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
44tunnel.jpg
95KB, 800x599px
>>
>>17314214
Ayrshire fag here, my great gran had a haunted shop in irvine, any stories from the Ayrshire / Glasgow area?
>>
>be me
>about 17
>hanging out with friends at school after hours
>typical shit, smoking and drinking
>Joe devices he wants to check out the old gym building
>shit was super old and set to be demolished
>hasn't been open in nearly six years
>to high and drink to care, jump through some broken windows
>everything is super dark
>everything is super dusty
>we walk around and bullshit
>Kate says she hears something
>we all stop and listen
>sure enough there's a dripping sound
>Shane wants to bail but Joe starts walking towards the noise
>I ain't no bitch so I follow him
>we turn the corner into the old girls locker room and man door hand hook car door
>>
>>17318223

Just did some reading. Never heard of this. fascinating. Thanks
>>
>>17319376
>>we turn the corner into the old girls locker room and man door hand hook car door
>> and man door hand hook car door
chills
>>
>>17314214
There's that dog suicide bridge, thats in Scotland right?
Also, Kelpies I think they're called, from folklore. They are supposed to appear as a beautiful horse drinking from a loch which enchants you to approach and pet it. When you are close enough though they turn into some horrible shit, drag you in the loch and drown you.
Also Scotland has big cats. I personally 100% saw one. Loads of the locals in the village where my uncle lives have seen them. Guess its just not that big a deal.
There is a house in the same village which is supposed to be haunted. Regularly changes hands, idyllic part of the world, nice cottage, spooky as shit. Apparently there is all the regular spooky ghost stuff but the best part for me was that apparently the taps will physically turn on and the water beneath will be splash as if off of invisible hands.
>>
Banshees.
>>
fdgs;l'gkjl;dfsgjl;kdsf
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.