[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mother is acting fucking weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 388
Thread images: 63

File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
Story time. My mother just said the weirdest fucking thing. She's been in a mood recently, but I think this really crosses the line into "wat" territory. Pic is related, not mother, but you'll see why it's related.

This is either a really interesting mystery, or she's finally lost every single marble she's ever had.

>be at home, with mother, yes, basement-dweller, yes
>mother divorced from father, usually father is in the house, but he's off on a trip with his new girlfriend
>mother is staying for a while
>got a package earlier in the day, says it’s from some "light fixture" company or something on the shipping label
>mother suddenly says a few hours later "sooooo, you know that light fixture, huh?"
>think it's something embarrassing that my dad shipped to the house for his girlfriend or something
>she puts it on the couch
>nope, it's actually an honest to god light fixture. Frosted glass, the whole kit.
>mother says in a dramatic voice "you know about that light fixture...."
>no, actually, I fuckin don't.
>mother: "You know, there's this band, Pink Martini?"
>nope
>"Well, you know where your father is? Well they played "Amado Mio" FIVE times there! And, just by chance, they also played up in Alaska, while I was there for the winter. You know how rare it is for bands to play there."
>k, sure, don't know what this has to do with a light fixture.
>"WEEEeeell, I was in Alaska at the same time that they were playing at where your father was. And, guess where he is now."
>okay, he's back in <that same place> with his girlfriend, okay, sure, now what about that fucking lamp
>"Don't you see? Well, aren't you always the one putting these things together? Okay, go and listen to the Amado Mio music video on Youtube..."
>ask what it has to do with the lamp, she looks confused, and says "well you don't have to LIKE the music, and you don't need to keep watching if you want to know what the lamp has to do with anything"
>1.21niggawats.jpg

Pt. 2 pretyped
>>
Pt.2

>watch the whole video
>still tango
>still not fucking lighting fixture
>from across the house she says "Hey, don't keep watching, you reallllly don't have to keep watching!"
>alrighty
>she continues her story: "There was this orchestra conductor in <Alaska town>, and what his big deal was is that he hated conductors that didn't actually conduct! And he thought that Pink Martini had a really good conductor, that actually conducted."
>okay, she really likes this band
>"They are the FUTURE. They are what are going to happen! And that is who was playing for your father, and played that song FIVE times!"

This prophesying was pretty weird. But it got a little weirder

>she pulls the garbage bin out from the kitchen, and shows me a FUCKING BROKEN LIGHTING FIXTURE INSIDE
>had no idea where that came from
>she says "See, you know what it is! You said there was a lighting fixture in the trash!"
>never ever said that, no idea why it was there, really freaked out now

>google the band name, the song, and "lighting fixture"
>zero mutual hits
>say "the internet doesn't think these things have much in common"
>replies "Well that's what the internet thinks! Of course that's what they would think."
>replies "Trust the internet. They don't say they're related."
>soooo, they're not related?
>she says "well, not anymore.........."
>finally, she says "you really aren't putting things together here."

After that, she cut open a bag of tortillas, left, and I haven't seen her for about 4 hours now.

Okay. What the fuck is she talking about?

>Pink Martini (American band)
>Amado Mio (song
>Lighting fixture
>"The fuuutuuure"

Where is the connection? I need help.
>>
Does your mom have big tits? Might have a connection to the moon goddess.
>>
>>17313178

Lol nope. Pretty much your average dumpy middle class hippy failure stereotype. Tries to do yoga, but is always fat.
>>
>>17313181
Yeah.. Shes loosing it thanks to your dad.
>>
I know this gets thrown around a lot on /x/ but seriously, your mom sounds like she might be going schizo. The disjointed thought patterns, strangely strung together 'theories' or beliefs. Im not sure what to tell you but your mom sounds like she needs a psych appointment.
>>
Your dad did the same thing with your mom

She's regurgitating her memories and not speaking the "blanks" but remembering them as she speaks

He's fucking his gf to the song the same way he fucked her 5 times to the song

She's imagining them fucking to the song

Her emotions are taking control because she's a women.

That's it
>>
>What the fuck is she talking about?
You don't know. We don't know. She's insane. Stop sharing that.
>>
>>17313406
this anon figured it out
>>
File: apple-bold.png (35KB, 704x816px) Image search: [Google]
apple-bold.png
35KB, 704x816px
>>17313166
She wants to fuck. Fuck your mom OP.
>>
>>17313169
Bro you really hare having problems putting shit together if I may speak bluntly.

You don't get what the bag of tortillas was about? You will probably never see your mom again.
>>
>>17313620
My mom did the same thing to me when I was a kid. Last time I saw her she was acting weird and crying cause of my dad. She gave me a bag of candy and said she'd come back for me when she got herself sorted out but she never did.
>>
>>17313406
she's have a psychotic breakdown. I've had male friends who do the same.

Women are in no way shape or form 'more emotional' than men, we just aren't (completely) shamed for showing it. She's not just being emotional, OP's mom sounds like she's maybe experiencing psychosis, possible triggered by age, maybe by stress. Who knows. Grow the fuck up anon.
>>
sounds like your mom is onto something OP, I'd take her seriously
>>
File: 1440189729309.jpg (30KB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
1440189729309.jpg
30KB, 300x320px
>>17313634
Calm the fuck down you overemotional cunt.

Women. Sheesh.
>>
>>17313166

Sorry about all the assholes in this thread OP

Has she ever ate like this before? Does she suffer from depression, anxiety, or bi-polar?
>>
Sounds like you need to be a better son and care for your mom a lot better. I bet you sit in the basement all day and call her a bitch.. Nigga love your mother she is prlly going crazy due to the divorce give her a hug or say i love you.. Moms love that shit itll make her day so much.
>>
>>17313639
You sound a bit more emotional than me dude.

I'm sure your one of those closet woman hating men that complain about being friend zoned, blame ladies for all of your personal issues-and generally continuing to put the blame on women instead of actually self reflect and look inward as to why you repulse others so much.
>>
>>17313166
>>17313169
Get her to a doctor anon, maybe she had a stroke
>>
>>17313169
>say "the internet doesn't think these things have much in common"
Ugh. It's like you don't even know how to read the atmosphere of psychosis. Fucking plebs, the world over.

Look at the two things she said after that. Think about it for a second. Think about how warped someone's mind has to be to say that. Process it for a second and think about what she might have actually been referring to, but didn't know wasn't actually the internet.
>>
>>17313657
Yeah, you really can just diagnose someone after reading a story of one example. Armchair psychologists everyone
>>
File: 0_0.jpg (345KB, 882x1392px) Image search: [Google]
0_0.jpg
345KB, 882x1392px
>>17313652

It was clearly a joke.

I guess women are just stupid.

lawl
>>
>>17313166
Sounds like your mom's off her rocker.
>>
File: ur mum.jpg (54KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
ur mum.jpg
54KB, 625x416px
>>17313169
>>
>>17313676
Sorry, I tend to forget that people don't like to hear that tactical omniscience is a thing. Nevermind. Go fuck yourself and your entire civilization along with it.
>>
>>17313166
post pics of both light fixtures plox
>>
>>17313166
hope she can get it together anon. help her out
>>
>>17313687
or you're 'joke' just a cover for you're closed hatred of women... People rarely make jokes against a race or gender unless they hold some form of bias or bigoted beliefs toward said group.

'I guess all men are just creepy and bigoted' lawl
>>
>>17313166
Maybe she took some acid. Maybe she has a brain tumor.
>>
>>17313676
I am actually in school for psycology, although I'm training to be more of a counselor for abused children, I actually have done plenty of research on psychosis and it's triggers, that and I had a really good friend who developed schizophrenia in high school slowly through the use of drugs. (drugs didn't make him schizo, but it made him prematurely so)

I've had few psychotic breaks myself, but I'm very grounded, and the worst was just severe suicidal ideations and very very mild thoughts of grandeur and mania, or irrational 'connections'. I was always able to separate from reality, but if this woman is acting like this out of the blue that is an indication of a possible underlying condition being triggered..

She is definitely having paranoid thoughts, and making irrational connections to things that are in no way related.

My good friend from school started showing similar ways.
>>
>>17313771
So many words. So much tumblr.

>ugh neckbeard so problememe-atic gender gender gender *le witty sarcasm and edgy hyperbole* PROJECTING 'nice guy' BLAMING girls are just as good as guys basically

There, I did the shiposting so you don't have to.
>>
>>17313178
>Moon Goddess
>Luna
>Relation
>Lunatic
>>
>>17313634
>Women are in no way shape or form 'more emotional' than men
>"Grow the fuck up, anon!"

You are completely oblivious.
>>
>>17313652

Holy shit! Are you on your period or what?
>>
>>17313375
I was thinking this too. My cousin has schizophrenia and that story reminded me a lot of him. He used to get these ideas in his head and talk to me about them as if I knew what was going on, like he expected me to know what he was talking about. He'd also occasionally casually refer to something I'd said earlier (which I had never actually said).
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 500x337px
>>17313633
I'm sorry, anon.
>>
>>17313771
Nah, you're just unlikable. Obviously. People don't like you. You're a harpy with an attitude problem who can't take a fucking joke. No one likes you. Even people that like you don't like you. Which, obviously, makes a person bitter. Especially if they have no sense of personal responsibility for their words actions. It's always someone else's "prejudice" or "privilege" instead of looking in the more I and using the same judgement about themselves to become less repulsive. I can understand the high one can get from "righteous indignation", but you are exhibiting that you are a chore to be around and a mental and emotional drain with a sub-moronic understanding of self-awareness.
>>
sounds like a classic case of 'word salad' which is a cause for alarm due to that being a dead give-away for someone having a schizotypal disorder, highly recommend you sit down and talk to her and try to get her to just tell you what is up, if she does not give you any straight answers and keeps on acting weird/talking about random shit then confess some concern about her mental health and suggest talking to a doctor, and if she does not and continues to act like this contact a doctor for her because it only goes down hill from there 90 percent of the time

t. in graduate school of psychology
>>
>>17313852
this anon's got it.
>>
File: 1451103452055.webm (3MB, 696x528px) Image search: [Google]
1451103452055.webm
3MB, 696x528px
>>17313634
>Women are in no way shape or form 'more emotional' than men

Calm down Susie
>>
>>17313941
so cute :3
>>
>>17313652
Hooow the fuck do you even take what anon posted seriously? Like are you 14? I seriously cannot wrap my head around it. Also, the word you're looking for which you used an entire post to describe (and I'm sure this'll change your entire vocabulary by about 80% by the discovery of this word) is misogynist.
>>
>>17313166
>1.21niggawats.jpg

Lost.
>>
OP you dumb fuck, get out of your basement. listen to this guy >>17313406 u paranoid candy ass
>>
>>17313967
I know he's a troll-doesn't make it ok.

And uh, yeah.. I know what misogyny is, I've been a feminist since I was a kid. I'm not a moron. I don't like using the words 'sexist' and 'misogynist' or generally 'feminist' on this board because it warrants excessive sexual and just plain cruel harassment-that I would otherwise like to avoid because I deal with it everywhere else and this is my damn escape. It's hard to deal with all that bs everyday. and then have to deal with it in what should be a place for me to unwind.
>>
>>17314038
If you feel the need to confront every troll on every joke they make, I get what anon was saying before. It would fucking suck to be around you, like fucking calm down, it is OK because him making a joke doesn't effect you in any way. It made me chuckle a bit, and if you had ANY sense of humor it wouldn't bother you like it is right now. Do you really think that guys a huge fucking sexist and hates all women and thinks they're all overemotional batshit crazy cunts? You made a point to say "women aren't more emotional than men" and the 2nd response to you was "calm the fuck down you overemotional cunt" when you clearly weren't freaking out. Like it was pretty funny at the time, you just don't have any sense of humor. At all. Do people actually go out of their way to spend time with people that act like this? Holy fuck.
>>
>>17314038
this isnt a place made for you to unwind you entitled cunt
>>
>>17313771
>>17314038
If you want to unwind how about kindly fucking off back to tumblr?
>>
>>17313639
Wow. You must get laid like....never.
>>
>>17313181
Good thing your dad found a new chick, I'd go insane if I was trapped with some wrinkly old and used hippie tramp for the rest of my life
>>
>>17313941
I think I saw this on "I love Lucy"
>>
>>17313941
Does it cry because first time shooting an automatic rifle?
>>
>>17314038
Kill yourself, you self entitled feminist cunt. nobody cares about you, and everyone hates your stupid fucking feminist views. women have equal rights in America (if not more thanks to people like you), there is no wage gap, and nobody gives a flying fuck about your feelings. grow up you insufferable cunt.
>>
>>17313406
Pretty much this
>>
>>17314343
He's an angry elf.
>>
File: anime and dexter don't know.jpg (42KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
anime and dexter don't know.jpg
42KB, 571x540px
>>17314038
Well, it's 4chan. You're going to get called a faggot for whatever you believe in. I have no idea why you thought it would be a great idea to feed the trolls. This whiny self-absorbed tone is making me want to troll you too, to be honest.
>>
>>17314343
Wow are you an insufferable idiot.
>>
>>17314343
A completely and utterly accurate statement which is above dispute or debate.
>>
>>17314426
Oh we can debate this narrow minded foolishness but let's not derail the thread.
>>
TLDR
you realize she wants you to set up a light fixture in the future, because she broke the one they got when that band played five times.....
>>
**what**
>>
>>17313169
You're fucking hysterical. Actually laughing my ass off over here.
>>
File: retardedrebel.png (451KB, 569x499px) Image search: [Google]
retardedrebel.png
451KB, 569x499px
>>17314450
>Shows you broken lamp
>you are a fucking retard and dont realize what you are looking at
>mentions how you set up lights
>mentions how she is feeling depressed because your father is wining and dining another woman
>basically asks you to put up the new light while she isnt there
>you act retarded for four hours asking us WTF
>You are a total loser son that doesnt know anything about life and want to be a super magical guy

>Just because i am a tard means i will never get laid
>but because I'm "Special" why can't I masterbate?
>OP's got his head up his ass
>>
File: njca.png (17KB, 763x182px) Image search: [Google]
njca.png
17KB, 763x182px
>>17314479
Also OP you in Jersey or Cali?
>>
Sure you can my sweet perfect cinnamon roll

~uguuu
>>
File: Kabuki.jpg (104KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
Kabuki.jpg
104KB, 300x260px
>>17314517
>me and you bae
>>
>>17313166
Hear that rending metal? Those squealing brakes? That's the sound of your gravy train coming off the rails. Be ready to ditch at a moment's notice.

Get a money source NOW. Research another place to stay, NOW.

Take it from experience. You don't want to stay until the paranoia makes you part of the "plot" and she starts to delude that fucking you up is some kind of a good idea.

Being the only one in the house with a nut who thinks you can't go anywhere, talks in gibberish, is so busy listening to her own delusions that she can't even hear you, wrecks your shit because she thinks you "deserve it" for nothing that actually happened, and might decide that killing you is a good idea is the direct opposite of fun.

Leave now.

>where to go, I'm broke, blah blah blah
-Florida or similar cheap-housing, warm weather spot.
-So change that. It's not like money's that hard to make. Unless you end up typing to some poor sod on 4chan when you should be earning some.
-blah blah blah
You'll never regret bolting off into the night, but you will regret staying on an obviously-derailing train.
>>
>>17313852
I'm writing this down to use on my tulpa
>>
>>17313852
>You're a harpy with an attitude problem
Grammie is that you? I didn't know you knew about /x/!
>>
>>17313653
An unfortunate possibility. Wonder if she was slurring her words. Best not to find her later half toasted. It's not a fun experience, trust me.
>>
>>17314479
Is that you Kaufman?
>>
>>17314038
>been a feminist
>not a moron

Wild.
>>
>>17314479
>>
>>17313634
you're too dramatic, dear boobs sister.
>>
File: 3d4.jpg (29KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
3d4.jpg
29KB, 396x400px
>>17313634
>women arent more emotional

Yes. Yes they are. Thats a scientific fact, women have more mood swings because of hormone imbalances. The body chemisty of a woman is very different than that of a mans, and you somehow think that has no bearing on emotions?

>woman logic
>>
>>17313687
Not this bitch, but I sincerely get along very well with you guys unless I start bitching about it and making obvious I have boobs and stuff just like I'm doing right now, but maybe it's because I'm a lesbian and my brain functions in a more male way. Also I'm almost sure this is bad bait.
>>
>>17313771
guys, what the fuck would a tumblrina be doing on /x/? this is fucking bait, shut up.
>>
>>17313852
thanks, Anon. You made her realize she's a bitch.
>>
>>17313941
I'm not into blondes, but would bang/10
>>
>>17314343
feminist are the ones who wanted equality, they achieved it years ago, this is a feminazi.
>>
File: plus 10 insight.gif (2MB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
plus 10 insight.gif
2MB, 300x160px
>>17314284
Women are just never right it seems
>>
>>17314762
I just got here, but the fact that you said any of this makes you an attention whore. Nobody needs to know any of this. If you post again saying 'I like pop tarts' no one will know your two posts are related in any way. You are literally anonymous and the only thing keeping you in your unfortunate conversation here is your need to be acknowledged.

Just post a picture of something comical and move along.
>>
>>17314038
> I don't like using the words 'sexist' and 'misogynist' or generally 'feminist' on this board

Then stop doing it, dipshit.
>>
>>17314762
You have to understand that the people on this board who talk badly about women are living in their parents' basement and don't have a snowball's chance in hell of ever hooking up with a woman that's not a prostitute. That's what makes them so angry with women. It's understandable due to never ever getting laid but that doesn't make it right.
>>
File: Have_a_good_life_Korean_Anon.png (953KB, 1856x6196px) Image search: [Google]
Have_a_good_life_Korean_Anon.png
953KB, 1856x6196px
>>17314915
I know, found this yesterday, he was friendly.
>>
Maybe she's going to kill herself?

She tied something to the light fixture, it broke. Amado Mio was their song together, she hates that he's with someone else. She bought a new one to kill herself with by hanging herself, if I'm thinking of something that hangs on the ceiling.
>>
File: 1449326878189.gif (1MB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
1449326878189.gif
1MB, 400x254px
>>17314762
oh hi im gay
nice to meet you
>>
File: 1449064683025.jpg (28KB, 429x399px) Image search: [Google]
1449064683025.jpg
28KB, 429x399px
>>17314928
fuck you asshole

you will respect me fucking basemant feggit
>>
File: 1432854231426.jpg (131KB, 695x960px) Image search: [Google]
1432854231426.jpg
131KB, 695x960px
>>17314928
Whatever helps you sleep at night as I bang my equally successful girlfriend (who just so happens to agree with me that feminism is cultural poison).
>>
File: 207-Goldstar.jpg (618KB, 5000x3750px) Image search: [Google]
207-Goldstar.jpg
618KB, 5000x3750px
>>17314957
>>
>>17314966
Thanks, I really tried hard.
>>
>>17314954
>you will respect me fucking basemant feggit
Absolutely. You can fuck all the basement faggots you want. In fact do it. It's the only way you're going to get any action. And in between sucking dicks learn how to spell.
>>
File: dd-ad[2].jpg (121KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
dd-ad[2].jpg
121KB, 362x500px
ITT: Some story about a bitch freaking the fuck out and Anon literally cannot understand why causes every bitch on /x/ to freak out

There may literally be something spoopy going on here
>>
>>17314957
I never mentioned feminism, and I'm sure your woman really loves you and feels like an equal in your relationship.
>>
>>17314991
It's all related. His mom freaked out due to being an overemotional woman, then the anonettes freaked out at the notion of being overemotional. Because they are in fact overemotional women.

Positive feedback loop.
>>
>>17315007
Well, I treat her like an absolute equal. After all, I'm not a feminist.
>>
File: 1259052542514.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1259052542514.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>17315018
>>
Guessing your mom is over 40 which is a bit late to develop schizophrenia. I'm a Pink Martini fan so I know that the big gist of this song is "love me forever" and she mentioned it in conjunction with your father and how she was there when he was there etc. Now he's with another woman, so he clearly didn't love her forever and maybe this is just a hard time for her. Fix the light for her. Sometimes moms sound dumb when they don't feel like they can tell you the total truth abt how they're feeling. So it comes out weird. Maybe your dad was a bastard to her and she doesn't want to say that in front of you so she rambled.
>>
>>17314038

Typical hysterical woman.
>>
>>17313166
>mother divorced from father, usually father is in the house, but he's off on a trip with his new girlfriend
What the fuck is wrong with your family? How did your mom agree with that?
>>
>>17314941
This is the god-tier /x/ material we rarely see nowadays, do you have more?
>>
>>17313634
Shut up faggot and/or woman.

Everyone knows women are whiny bitches.
>>
>>17313805
Grade /pol/ shitposting, friend.

Good job!
>>
>>17314928
you're not even worth a thoughtful reply, so:

retard
faggot
bitch
>>
>>17313639
pretty sure you're the cunt (and the troll). please go cry about women not wanting to fuck you somewhere else.
>>
>>17313166
An overemotional hysterical woman. So typical.
>>
>>17315407
nope, just cleared my disk and all the rest is in the google cloud, scattered everywhere, almost impossible to find because I'm an idiot who didn't organize it. Sorry
>>
>>17313166
>>17313169
I'm not gonna bother reading through the whole thread to see if anyone else has said it, but what you are describing here is pretty much classic disorganized psychosis or dementia. There are pretty much three options here:
1. Your mother had a stroke
2. Your mother has schizophrenia (unlikely if you haven't noticed this sort of behavior until now)
3. Your mother has Alzheimer's
There's no super secret paranormal connection between the things she mentioned that you need /x/ to help you find. Your mothers brain has pretty much shit itself and you need to get her to a doctor as soon as possible.
>>
>>17315427
Great. Another kid who will never get laid.
>>
>>17315480
schizophrenia is not the only illness that causes psychosis.

i repeat

SCHIZOPHRENIA IS NOT THE ONLY ILLNESS THAT CAUSES PSYCHOSIS
>>
>>17315488
which is why I listed two other possible prognoses.

i repeat

WHICH IS WHY I LISTED TWO OTHER POSSIBLE PROGNOSES

Now that my mocking you is over, please realize what a literal spaz you're being and get off the internet.
>>
>>17315482
Another bitch who will never be considered a wife material by anyone sensible.
>>
>>17315500
neither of those two other things are psychosis you baby cunt. you implied she could only be psychotic because of psychosis. get an education, motherfucker. and you can't be mocking me when you're the retard here.
>>
File: 1454177359489.jpg (151KB, 885x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1454177359489.jpg
151KB, 885x1150px
>>17313178

ops mom's tits
>>
>>17315500
and they're called diagnoses. a prognosis is something different you fucking tool.
>>
It sounds like she's having some kind of mental breakdown because your father is cheating on her. Like she is remembering the good times with him. Does she have friends/family to comfort her?
>>
>>17315524
brutal.
>>
>>17315522
*because of schizophrenia

lol oops
>>
>>17315529
they're divorced. says it in the first few sentences of the post.
>>
>>17315522
>>17315528
Alright, thanks dictionary champions, the point is the woman's head is fucked and everyone in this thread is ignoring that and being edgy teenage fucks over God knows what.
>>
>>17315566
like five differeent people said schizo before you, tard. which is why i bothered commenting on what you said at all, since SCHIZOPHRENIA IS NOT THE ONLY ILLNESS THAT CAUSES PSYCHOSIS. read the thread next time.
>>
>>17315583
In all honesty a stroke or Alzheimer's are the most likely possibilities, the point I was trying to make with my bringing up schizophrenia was that a pre-existing mental illness that isn't age-related like Alzheimer's would have probably been noticed before now, I doubt that schizophrenia or whatever else mental illnesses you are thinking of are the cause.
>>
>>17314762
> R.I.P my inbox ;)
>>
>>17314941
Some epic shit right here, saved. I encourage others to do the same.
>>
>>17313652
Woah wtf? Where'd you get that? Someone is projecting
>>
>>17314038
Sorry cunt none of this is for you.
>>
>>17313169
sounds like your mom needs a good fuck

you know what you need to do...
>>
>>17313166
Drugs meth most likely my mom did the same kinda shit
>>
>>17314941
>Kreative Writing
>>
>>17313634
Endocrinologist-in-training here.
You are incorrect in your assumptions.
The female hormonal cycle does tend to resemble a roller-coaster ride. Males can suffer too, but not as much, and not in as regular a fashion.
>>
>>17313166

Your mother sounds like a synth, anon.

She's been replaced.
>>
File: 1449320389808.jpg (85KB, 639x450px) Image search: [Google]
1449320389808.jpg
85KB, 639x450px
>>17314523
agree with this anon.

My dad suffered a major psychotic break when I was about 14 or so.

It was unlivable with him - he'd smash my things thinking they were recording devices, scream at me to get out of the bathroom because he thought I was bugging it.

Be there to support and reassure your mom but don't expect to continue living a peaceful life there.
>>
>>17313634
> Women are in no way shape or form 'more emotional' than men

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1420967658725.png (199KB, 379x344px) Image search: [Google]
1420967658725.png
199KB, 379x344px
Call you dad. Ask him about it or tell him what she said.

Also, pics of the light fixture? Both the broken one and the new one?
>>
>>17313166
Does the light fixture look a little bit like a martini glass? Maybe she thought it was clever that the band played the same song several times where your dad was as that place in Alaska that no one's ever at. She saw something in it, and maybe you'll get it later. She probably just got really excited about whatever and was drawing a lot of correlations that just aren't as obvious to you. I don't think she's nuts.
>>
>>17313941
kek
What a pussy.
>>
Like. Why do anons need to bicker over petty bull. Id bet my life that no one here has certs to diagnose any form of psychosis. So why is it that big a deal to point it out when its pretty much already obvious. I come here to escape the world and its hatred and hypocrisy. Not waste my damn night reading through lil dickwads arguing over whos superior. If you were superior, you wouldnt be wasting your time to insult and berate someone who you will practically never meet, let alone ever know. Grow up.
>>
>>17313652
You aren't painting a lovely picture here with your responses..
>>
>>17314946
underrated post.
>>
>>17314957
You aren't the only one. I've been on these boards since early 05, but managed to get gfs and now have a wife. My wife and I constantly life at the tumblr shit. Then get mildly concerned seeing it poison the real world somewhat more and more each year. Then go back to laughing and mocking it.

People that think this isn't possible clearly haven't had any S.O. themselves, ever. People that think others are women hating basement dwellers that live with mommy (no offense OP btw I agree she sounds kinda crazy, either an emotional break or a psychotic one, sorry man hope it gets better before it can get worse) have also never truly left the basement themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 500x501px
>>17313634
You got a lot of replies
>>
>>17313634
>says women aren't more emotional than men
>acts like the angry and emotional woman she is
>>
>>17313652
>gets called out
>tries to psychoanalyze another anon based on absolutely nothing
>>
>>17313676
You pretty much tried to diagnose that one dude based on a two line joke/insult.
>>
>>17313169
There is no reasonable connection. Your mother is mentally ill. Seek help for her fucking now.
>>
File: 1454216135749.png (225KB, 499x326px) Image search: [Google]
1454216135749.png
225KB, 499x326px
>>17314941
>>
>>17313652
Why is everything about being able to get laid with women? Like that's usually your one go to insult. Just because you own a vagina doesn't mean you have to be an emotional shit about how some guys don't get it.
>>
>>17313860
>t.

What the fuck is this supposed to be?
>>
>>17315482
Why is a guy having sex with a girl even a metric you're concerned with? Women aren't just sexual vending machines you drop kindness coins into until a vagina falls out
>>
>>17314928
I hook up with women. You have this antiquated view of what 4chan users are.
>>
>>17315507
>a wife material
Learn how to write basement dweller. Have fun with your hand for the rest of your nasty ass life.
>>
Holy shit /x/ used to be a nice board, one where women didn't feel weird about self identifying as women.

When the fuck did all of these bitter fucking /r9k/ assholes start invading this board?
>>
I thought we were in a /b/ thread
>>
>>17318860
I'm a guy and I'm telling these women haters are some hard up mother fuckers who have just been rejected their whole lives and are bitter about it. The ones who say they hate women but still get laid are either lying or paying for it.
>>
>>17318860
it's prob more of the /x/-/pol/ overlap
>>
>>17318860
/x/ is very welcoming to women, usually their status as such is ignored. There was one mega cunt in this thread whom everyone could not tolerate.

Learn your place (an anon like everyone else, gender is irrelevant) and if the issue of gender comes up, it isn't one.
>>
File: 1435878279626.png (819KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1435878279626.png
819KB, 706x706px
>>17318876
You are dead wrong. Can't you white knights glance at the fucking thread and notice that this was one bitch going off on everyone because one guy made a joke?

Fuck you people are so stupid
>>
>>17318860
As bad as that one person's shitposting might have been, this post reads tumblr as fuck, watch yourself, and maybe try to not bring up your gender when it's not relevant.
>>
>>17313166
Is this a new role play character, the menopausal woman?
>>
>>17319263
>>17319268
My...fucking...god look at you fucking crybabies. Is there anything you people won't collapse into tears over? "OMERGERD AN EPONYMOUS VAGEEN MAH SANCTUARY DUN BEEN DEFILED!"
>>
>>17319268
The post you replied to was aimed at the women haters not the lesbian.
>>
>>17314957
Just posting to brag that I'm in the same position.

People assume that only failures can have "ignorant" views about things, because they themselves don't really have that much life experience, or just prefer adhom attacks to try and rationalize and simplify reality.
>>
Is op still here?
Has his mom done more weird shit?

watch out op...
>>
>>17318499
She never said a single thing about "getting laid".
>>
>>17313166
What the fuck kind of awkward living arrangement is that? What kind of post-modern nu-millennium shithole nightmare house are you living in, anon?
>>
>>17315524
those are some great tits
>>
File: 1412540698948.png (102KB, 200x298px) Image search: [Google]
1412540698948.png
102KB, 200x298px
>>17315018
>>
>muh vagina
>u dun get laid!

Why are women so retarded? Thank goodness I'm gay.
>>
>>17322618

Hey gay dude, cool. I still like vaginas, what's wrong with me ?
>>
>>17313634
Everyone who's replying to this negatively (*cough* men) and feeling the need to point out how this is "wrong" is reacting based on an emotional response. Huh.
>>
>>17322618
>>17322630
Nothing beside the fact that nature has cucked you so that you have to put up with psychotic demons.
>>
>>17315595
To all you ppl saying that schizophrenia is unlikely, while men usually develop symptoms earlier, women usually show first symptoms at age 40 and up.

She sounds psychotic, but it could also be a drug induced psychosis. And when I say drug I'm also talking about prescribed drugs.

And there's, of course, many other causes for becoming psychotic. Even a depression can give you that.

Point is, it definitely sounds like psychosis, not a stroke or Alzheimer's.
People who develop Alzheimer's don't go crazy from one day to another, they're usually showing symptoms like being disoriented and forgettable in general. Yes, they might say things that don't make sense, but usually they're not going to try and explain something to you or imply they know something you do not.
They might get defensive however if it's the other way around.

Same goes for a stroke. She'd be disoriented and might say things that don't make sense or don't fit the situation, but being convinced about some idea and connecting things that don't belong, especially bringing messages from songs into it, sounds like textbook psychosis.
>>
>>17313652
You're proving his point you retard
>>
File: 1465154.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1465154.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>Post about how women aren't more emotional than men
>gets tens of replies by angry men clearly emotionally impacted by it, thread derailed a /pol/ clown circlejerk

fucking kek
>>
>>17323340
>>17324459
Fuck all of you derailing this thread.
>>
>>17324467
Not me Anon. I found this thread when it was on page 9, saw interesting OP, read it but then it apparently got transformed into a shitstain like 5 posts in.
The irony is still beautiful though.
>>
File: 4XOlkR2.jpg (68KB, 550x537px) Image search: [Google]
4XOlkR2.jpg
68KB, 550x537px
>>17318831
Pot calling the kettle black, mate...
>>
>>17315524
More tits
>>
>>17324459
Hmm what makes you think it was emotional impact? If people post something that's scientifically proven as wrong then people are going to correct you.
>>
>>17314038
This is not your hug box ,cunt.
>>
File: 1448302899242.jpg (11KB, 229x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448302899242.jpg
11KB, 229x250px
>>17324805
Yeah, this thread sure is a sanctuary of wisdom and education and truefacts only.
>>
>>17313652
>>17313634
ITS OP'S MOM! DONT TRIGGER HER PSYCHE
>>
>>17314928
Married 10 years here and I think you're a self centered attention whoring cunt. Fuck off back to whatever padded, anti triggering, mod all opposing views shitstain of a chat you usually validate yourself at snowflake, cus this ain't it.
>>
File: 1431871848892.jpg (25KB, 265x308px) Image search: [Google]
1431871848892.jpg
25KB, 265x308px
>>17324887
>raging at a 7h old post
>>
File: meme-bad-argument-hippie.png (111KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
meme-bad-argument-hippie.png
111KB, 256x256px
>>17324861
>women more empathic and intuitive than men. This is acceptable
>women form better relationships more easily than men. yup
>women better communicators than men. Yes
>women have better pain tolerance than men. true
>women can use emotion better than men to make great art and literature. fo sho
>women more emotional than men. HELL THE FUCK NO
>>
>>17314038
she really thinks this is HER emotional safe haven! everyone laugh at the retard!
>>
>>17324922
That's cute but totally beside the point that this thread hasn't done and as apparent still isn't doing any favours towards that claim.
>>
>>17324953
>bla bla bla bla bla
>>
>>17324953
Happily, sociological data isn't sourced solely from threads made on 4chan. So that point is also redundant.
>>
>>17315482
>>17318831
>>17318876
>>17319294
>Derailed Thread
This thread just explained that Woman tend to act irrational and overemotional which also explains OP's story.
She's not crazy, she feels lonely.
>>
>>17314928
Lol I'm successful in my field of employment, have a gf, a kid, and a kid on the way. We (like any rational people) believe feminism to be a product of low IQ, bad parenting, emotional instability, and this retarded "everyone's a winner, protect muh feels" culture. C'mon, look at the numbers (ie: gainful employment from gender studies degrees) you logically know feminism is absolutely retarded. Nobody in the real world (outside the internet where neckbeards try to validate you in hopes of seeing your floppy tits) gives a single fuck about your feelings... Get used to it. Your disgusting cunt isn't worth the walk to your house. Read some books and find a role to benefit society that doesn't involve removing your clothes.
>>
>>17324964
That data apparently has some pretty big blanks to be addressed then.
>>
>>17324994
List of things men are allowed to be better than women at:

>being stupid

End of list.

List of things women are allowed to be made fun of over:

End of list
>>
>>17313166
She's nuts OP and what level of fucked up household do you live in where your divorced dad still lives and dates other women with your mom still being there?

That really is fucked up

MOVE OUT NAU!
>>
>>17324975
This guy gets it.
>>
>>17322638
This guy gets it. Everyone is getting caught up in the memes.
>>
>>17325025
anon pls victimizing yourself is bad
>>
>>17313166
>>17313169
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Pbx9mvWPY
>>
>>17325065
Observing reality =/= victimizing oneself.

Gender differences are like astrology. It's all fine and right as long as someone is listing good traits.
>>
File: bill.jpg (83KB, 870x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
83KB, 870x1024px
>>17322638
What's emotional about pointing out that something is wrong.

Maybe you interpret a negative reply as an emotional attack because...you're a woman?
>>
File: 1382689794808.png (202KB, 624x464px) Image search: [Google]
1382689794808.png
202KB, 624x464px
>>17314941
>le magic grandpa
>cityfolk wouldn't understand it
>"I like to think that it was this"
>happily ever after
>>
File: 1446239135090.jpg (96KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1446239135090.jpg
96KB, 596x628px
>>17325844
>hurr I'm an intelligent successful man with wife and children but let me waste my time to write these several lines on an anonymous message board as a reply to an hours old post despite the fact the original poster probably isn't there anymore about how you are a worthless cunt and need to stop living in a hugbox
>not emotional response, just pointing out something is wrong

>>17325836
>Observing reality =/= victimizing oneself.
I'm sure everyone who is accused of victimization also thinks they are just observing reality.

And if you were so good at observing reality you'd notice this thread wasn't derailed by girls that just couldn't handle being told they are more emotional than men, it was derailed by retards that can't handle seeing certain trigger words without going apeshit. Which going back to original point, is a beautiful irony
>>
has she slept alot recently? it seriously sounds like the kind of stuff my aunt was saying when she had a stroke..just random word salad that makes no sense.
>>
File: 15 - 1.gif (2MB, 309x452px) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1.gif
2MB, 309x452px
>>17327528
>Hurr I'm a fucking glorious independent wymyn look at my tits no re
Look at the basic facts first, fucking cunt.
>>
File: what would you do with a brain.gif (2MB, 340x223px) Image search: [Google]
what would you do with a brain.gif
2MB, 340x223px
>>17313634
>>
>>17324967
Fucking right?
>>
>>17327528
lol you're actually correct. a bunch of butthurt nerds who can't stand a woman having any opinion at all on THEIR internet.
>>
>>17327528
>irony

Irony is something you would not expect. So you're saying you would not expect men to go apeshit because they are generally more rational and calm than women.

Thank you for agreeing with me.
>>
>>17332443
actually, you would not expect that people who look down on being emotional and reactionary to be whiny little faggots themselves so what he/she said still works.

but thanks for the vocabulary lesson i guess.
>>
>>17327528
>hurr I'm an intelligent successful man with wife and children but let me waste my time to write these several lines on an anonymous message board as a reply to an hours old post despite the fact the original poster probably isn't there anymore

that's pretty much what you just did genius
>>
>>17332459
Why would you not expect people to be hypocrites? Are you stupid?
>>
I want tumblr to leave.
>>
>wymyns fw watching the shitstorm xyr created
>>
>>17332468
sorry your vocab lesson failed. glad you're passing on the wisdom you have about hypocrites though. i suspect you have a deep understanding of the subject. or maybe i'm just stupid.
>>
>>17332483
>i have no actual counter to your point so i'll just ignore it
>>
>>17332495
>i think i made an actual point
>>
>>17332483
So you don't expect "white privileged bigots" to be hypocrites and you think it's irony when you perceive them as doing so? Yes you are actually stupid.
>>
>>17332483
Hello, dif anon here.

Could you stop being pathetic and leave? It doesnt matter if I agree with you or not, I just dont like pathetic people. Even in the internet.

Honestly, just accept that youre wrong. Deal with it and move forward. Or at least move away.

Thank you.
>>
>>17332502
>>17332520
yes, i'm stupid.
>>
>>17332421

She won't fuck you.
>>
>>17332443
I'm afraid the source of irony here isn't what you think it is.

>>17332467
>that's pretty much what you just did genius
I neither called anyone names or felt the need to disclaim how succesful I am in order for my anonymous opinion to appear more valid. I also knew the poster will be there, so no, it is not really what I did :)
>>
>>17332589
>I neither called anyone names or felt the need to disclaim how succesful I am in order for my anonymous opinion to appear more valid. I also knew the poster will be there, so no, it is not really what I did :)

I never said or did any of that. You're confusing me with another anon.
>>
>>17332603
I wasn't speaking about you, I was commenting how my reasons for replying were frantically different than those of your average angrytard that would "contribute" to this thread upon it being bumped.
>>
>>17332576
i'm an asexual bunny rabbit with a limp. that wasn't why i made the post.

this is an embarrassing thread in a lot of ways and i agree that it's pretty funny how the anti-women people here are just as toxic and emotional and prone to overreaction as they claim women to be. if you can't see that it's because you have your own deluded agenda.

and i mean, your response to my post is just as embarrassing.
>>
>>17332617
>reply to wrong anon
>backpedal
>wookie defense
>>
>>17332630
I didn't reply to a wrong anon and I'm not backpedaling? Maybe you need a better reading comprehension? Are you confused with something?
>>
>>17332621
What's anti women about noticing something which could be perceived as negative? I notice many good traits about women, more than men have actually. Then you get some grey area traits like emotional, which can be a good or bad thing depending on the situation, and suddenly feminists and white knights start flipping tables.
>>
>>17332634
Yes you assumed I was Mr Successful With Children anon and made sarcastic remarks about it. But believe it or not, there's more than one person on this thread that thinks you're full of shit.
>>
>>17332647
Kek.
No I didn't assume anything of the sort, genius. You quoted my post, which paraphrased several anons and posts in this thread, stating I "just did the same". I assume by "the same" you mean me replying to something a few hours after and wasting time which I admittedly did.
Then I explained to you that no, i didn't do the same because unlike the [paraphrased] anons, (NOT YOU), my reply was different in tone and purpose.
Is this clear enough?
>>
>>17324887
How happy is your husband?
>>
>>17324975
>have a gf
I'm sure she's so happy
>>
>>17332662
That's what I call autism.
>>
>>17332647
>>17332662

you're both dumb assholes and you ruined an already shitty thread
>>
>>17332636
We're all the same you sexist pig. I bet you think women have to have female reproductive organs too.
>>
>>17332621
This guy gets it.
>>
>>17332682
An inability to follow a simple chain of conversation without getting confused? I agree.

>>17332684
It was ruined the moment the word "feminism" was used. Unfortunately whenever it gets to page 10 someone keeps bumping it.
>>
>>17332689
actually, i'm a girl

btw
>>
Ah isn't this thread like real life?
Another good thing that men enjoy happily ruined by a lesbian fat smelly and ugly bulldyke

Remind me again why haven't we killed these good for nothing fatties ?
>>
File: poker.jpg (18KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
poker.jpg
18KB, 400x250px
>>17332662
>still utterly oblivious

I'm not talking about that post.

Jesus christ.
>>
>>17332662
Damn, you're such a bore. Get dicked, will ya?
>>
>>17332662
>tfw govt pays for educating these kind of cunts in my country instead of decent stem majors

Fuck this world
>>
File: serious.jpg (6KB, 178x200px) Image search: [Google]
serious.jpg
6KB, 178x200px
>>17332686
>>
>>17332698
Smooth.
>>
>>17332621

>i'm an asexual

Aaaaand stopped reading...

...why go and tell lies on the internet?

It's okay honey, you can confess to papa Satan.

I'm here to help you out of this fiery pit!
>>
>>17318509
t. Alberto Barbossa
>>
>>17332694
Sorry anon. Liked your post.
>>
File: 0bVIYlf.jpg (480KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0bVIYlf.jpg
480KB, 1920x1080px
>>17332621
>the amount of tumblr in this post

Jesus Henri Christ, just super murder yourself.
>>
>>17332714
>why tell lies on the internet

Hipsters are always ahead of the curve. Homos, lesbians and transgenders are too mainstream, thus "asexuals" or in other words autists with low sex drives that think they're the next step in evolution (spot the irony)
>>
What the fuck happened to this thread?
>>
File: 7zLSuRZ.jpg (37KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
7zLSuRZ.jpg
37KB, 500x441px
>>17332742
It was shit from the word go. I'm just surprised we aren't talking about nazis yet.
>>
File: 1454882710706.png (16KB, 83x85px) Image search: [Google]
1454882710706.png
16KB, 83x85px
>>17332742
A female started typing and everything went downhill from this point.
>>
>>17332691
if you scroll up you can clearly see that it was ruined long before that by this guy
>>17313406
>Her emotions are taking control because she's a women.

anyone with a brain knows that OP's mom is having serious issues but he thinks he not only knows exactly what she's thinking, but he knows it because she's a typical dumb woman controlled by her emotions. an arrogant asshole with a retarded reply to OP.

so if anyone came in here and said similar bullshit about men, then plenty of people would have jumped to disagree. instead, everyone jumped on the female because her phrasing was shaky but in the end she was right that the guy was full of shit. he said women are controlled by their emotions and that OP's mom is perfectly sane. women may be more emotionally inclined but to say that as a whole they don't have control over their thoughts and behavior because they are so emotional is the equivalent of pretending that all men are rapists because they can't overcome their high sex drives. there may be differences between men and women but to pretend that OP's mom sounds normal just so he can insult ALL women is juvenile.

but HE got away with it. until she said something and then SHE got blasted over and over again.
>>
>>17332748
Hitler did nothing wrong.
Discuss.
>>
>>17332733
Never knew jeebus and I shared the same middle name

The more you know...
>>
>>17332742
a woman
>>
>>17332751
Before you get swarmed by tons of "kill yourself"s and "she won't fuck you"s and "go back to tumblr"s I'd like to say, thanks for being one of the few voices of reason in this thread.
>>
>>17332733
>>17332714

>i don't understand jokes because i'm too blinded by my "SJW detection radar"

either way, suck my dick, both of you.
>>
>>17332762

>It was just a prank!

Same!
>>
>>17332751
actually women are miserable creatures
I'm happy his dad found a young fresh vagina after putting his dick in that wrinkly psycho for god knows how many years
>>
>>17332761
You should kill her and then kill yourself
>>
>>17332766
oh,, you got me!

i really think i'm a bunny rabbit with a limp you literal halfwit.
>>
>>17332776

I actually checked and there's HUNDREDS of people literally DYING of laughter at your pranks!

DYING!
>>
>>17332767
you could at least try to form a coherent insult if you're gonna reply to my post. did you really think i'd be offended that someone is fucking OP's mom's ex-husband?

>>17332761
thanks and i appreciate that you took the time to reply and let me know that sane people are still here because i know the majority of people left now are trolls and actual woman haters.
>>
File: jed.jpg (7KB, 227x300px) Image search: [Google]
jed.jpg
7KB, 227x300px
>>17332796
>>17332761
Look at these mongos cuddle! How cute!
>>
>>17332796
Liked your post. You have to laugh at the dudes who just despise women. They get so mad when they are called out because they never are able to have sex and are angry at the hundreds of rejections they have had. It's sad really.
>>
>>17332742
A woman incapable of humour followed by a torrent of beta white knights.
>>
>>17332812
Now that's not a nice generalization.
You can be an angry sperg on the internet and still get laid.
>>
>>17332812
i tend to believe that there are plenty of guys like that who do get laid. when you have no respect for women, then it's easy to manipulate them into fucking you and then discarding them.

some of them are frustrated virgin r9k material i'm sure but others probably really think women are that terrible.

i just wanted to say something because the thread was ruined by now anyway and it seems like it's just a bunch of assholes saying the same shit over and over.

but i do agree that it's funny how hypocritically indignant they seem to get but when you point that out they're too cowardly to admit it.
>>
>>17332857
Holy moly. Look at all the generalizations about women? Just go on hating women and pretend to have sex.
>>
>>17332812

If a man has lived a virtuous life and looks to fix all his flaws and attempts to have relations with women and fails no matter what...

...Isn't it more sensible to be angry?

That's how scientific experimentation works...

...isn't it?

In my experience the men who are bitter CAN have sex, it's merely the fact that sex isn't worth the hassle.
>>
Will this bitch just fuck off shes completly derailed the thread spewing her neurosis over you all
>>
>>17332873
Keep pretending you aren't a cucked 'male feminist'.
>>
>>17332873
Women are overrated anyway. Onanholes are much better.
>>
shes watching to much hentai.
>>
I guess /r9k/ is confusing /x/ with their dream /wiz/ board now or something.
>>
>>17332895
take your faggotry somewhere else
>>
>>17314038
lol stupid bitch sit the fuck down sm h desu senpai nig 100/100###
>>
File: 2nQLLSC.png (489KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
2nQLLSC.png
489KB, 800x800px
>>17332901
I understand your frustration, but shouldn't have been majoring in gender studies, lad.
>>
>>17332876
Spoken like a true virgin. Well done.
>>
>>17332873
>says things like holy moly
>friendzoned until doomsday
>>
>>17332876
you start the post talking about a guy who tried his hardest and still couldn't get laid so he's angry and you end by saying that the angry guys really COULD get laid but it's not worth the effort.

just pointing that out.
>>
>>17332907
I can take it to your ass :^)
>>
>>17332910
o hai /pol/

i'm happy to see you in this thread because i know aaaanything you say is totally objective and makes perfect logical sense and isn't completely driven by irrational emotions and fears.
>>
File: 1442416808765.png (322KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1442416808765.png
322KB, 546x700px
>>
>>17332917
i'm a fan of anal but i'll have to decline because i'm not a fan of AIDS, sorry
>>
>>17318316
im better then u
>>
>>17313166
This thread has brought great shame to /x/.
>>
>>17332928
not really. there's threads like this all the time. it's just that someone keeps bumping before it falls off the catalog and new people come in to repeat the same old shit.
>>
>>17313645
This guy gets it, what the fuck OP. Don't call your mother a hippie failure
>>
>>17332942
>there's threads like this all the time
That adds to /x/'s shame, it doesn't detract from it.
>>
>>17332921
Can any human be objective?
>>
>>17332910
>white Christian
Huh? Most countries today aren't Christian you noob. The us constitution is based on secular ideals with freedom to practice any religion or no religion at all.

And yeah most of the new world already had people in it just because whites came here and invaded doesnt make it theirs.

By that logic spain Is a muslim land as well and should rightfully go back to arabs because they once invaded it
>>
>>17332947
it's par for the course. as someone who i see shitposting in every thread here so frequently, i figured you knew that.

>>17332958
there are varying degrees of objectivity and /pol/ philosophies are not known for being particularly logical or devoid of emotional bias. but i'm certain that doesn't matter because you weren't really looking for an answer as much as you were trying to make a point.
>>
>>17332964
You're right, I was making a point.

I find "our side is more objective than yours and we are better people" to be a pretty disturbing way of thinking. It basically guarantees that no constructive discourse will ever happen as long as a person brings their ego along when they want to talk to someone with a different opinion.

It doesn't even take two semi objective people to make progress either. Be the bigger man and leave the assumptions at the door (like you wish everyone else would)
>>
Okay, this thread is like 5 days old now, are you still here OP? Any news?

Also fuck all of you derailing the thread, you're garbage.
>>
>>17332962
>And yeah most of the new world already had people in it just because whites came here and invaded doesnt make it theirs.

Cry me a river, brainwashed libtard. The indigenous population had no concept of land ownership, was wiping their asses with bark and didn't even know that you can put seed in the soil and a plant would sprout. Now go cry on your tumblr blog how this was bigoted and anti PC.
>>
>>17332992
first of all, take your own assumptions about me and the words you tried to put into my mouth and shove them up your ass.

you're not gonna come in here with a cartoon like this >>17332910
and make me out to be the one who's got a "disturbing way of thinking."

i'm all for debate and discourse but i'm not going to waste time talking to someone who's going to turn this into a "who's a worse person contest", twist everything i say to make me look like the bad guy and make himself into the poor, victimized, (only mildly anti-semetic) hero. find someone else to play your game.

it's clear that, once again, you were talking AT me rather than TO me.
>>
>>17333036
Shut the fuck up already
>>
>>17333046
Fuck off to pol then you little whiny cunt
>>
>>17333046
no u
>>
>>17333048
>>17333054
I'm not even part of your retarded little discussion, just tired of your autistic shit. You're making it worse for everyone here so please fuck off
>>
>>17333036
Will you stop straining that faint nerve cells of yours? If you passed whatever liberal hogwash your Schlomowitz professor put on the paper shouldn't give you the audacity to think that you're actually capable of intelligent thought.
>>
Just 48 more posts until this thread stops bumping and the accumulated autism of it dissipates into hopefully less cancerous amounts!
>>
File: sweet brown.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sweet brown.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
>>17333036
>first of all, take your own assumptions about me and the words you tried to put into my mouth and shove them up your ass.

Didn't read the rest of your post. Too much primitive right brain dominance on the first line for the rest of the post to be any good.
>>
>>17333092
Are you sure it's not just the fact you are retarded and can't read more than one line of text at any given time without getting distracted?
>>
>>17333056
>>17333059
u mad?
>>
>>17333092
oh wait, u mad too

>not a single intelligible response but i'm the primitive one
>>
>>17333103
Maybe it's because you're trying to argue the point that you're objective and rational while being obviously hysterically offended, that convinced me that you're a completely unselfconscious shitposter.

There's something to be admired in that, the total lack of self awareness, no nagging self talk which might make you doubt your obvious delusions of grandeur. It could almost be called alpha, if being such a way earned you anything other than ridicule.
>>
>>17333036
they have pretyped responses that they can simply fill in to make applicable to you. don't sweat it, theres barely any thought behind it other than trying to make you upset. theres not a lot to be said for these guys other than they are barely following a script written by someone they are happily subservient to.
>>
>>17332767
Things on /x/:
>Guys who hate women and think they're worthless.
>People who think Hitler wasn't evil.
>"Tell me how to summon a succubus".

Holy shit. This thread's busted anyway so I just wanted to point out the obvious idiocy.
>>
>>17333117
No, I'm pretty sure it's because you are diagnosed with Down's syndrome, my boy.
>>
>>17333129
There was once a time /x/ was a decent place.
I remember like a 4-5 years ago stuff like that was ridiculed and the board was really laid back and comfy.
>>
File: sad-jew.jpg (22KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
sad-jew.jpg
22KB, 350x200px
>>17333131
>>17333118
The goyim know!! Shut it down!
>>
>>17333129
>Guys who hate women and think they're worthless.
That's pretty stupid yeah
>"Tell me how to summon a succubus".
Fucking retarded
>People who think Hitler wasn't evil.
Not even in the top 100 evilest people ever
>>
>>17333129
>Hitler was evil
>MUH GORILLION

Kek
>>
>>17333131
Bottom tier reply. You dug deep and hit me with the best you had. I expected better, but I guess you're not really from 4chan.
>>
>>17333129
Hi, Reddit!
>>
>>17333117
u really mad i think

or maybe you're just
>being obviously hysterically offended
with a
>total lack of self awareness
and
>no nagging self talk which might make you doubt your obvious delusions of grandeur

you know, it could almost be alpha
>>
>>17333138
I suppose that depends on what you consider "evil".
He definitely didn't consider himself evil and thought he is genuinely doing good to this world.
Not the kind of evil like a psychopath that enjoys making people suffer.
But, still, millions of people died because of him, that's kinda bad.
Unless you are a holocaust denier, which I'm not going to get dragged into.
>>
>>17333142
you're arguing with someone who isn't me and you don't even realize that there's two very obviously different typing styles.

how dumb ARE you?
>>
>>17333148
>millions

What are you, an antisemite?! BILLIONS of JEWS died, the camps were working 40 hours a DAY!
>>
>>17333138
>Not even in the top 100 evilest people ever.
I knew someone would stick up for him. Let me guess...you're one of those wackos that thinks he was trying to protect his people, right? Yikes.
>>
File: cruise.jpg (3KB, 128x140px) Image search: [Google]
cruise.jpg
3KB, 128x140px
>>17333146
>YOU CAN TAKE THOSE ASSUMPTIONS AND DO U NO WAT!!!

You're never going to recover from that, my estrogen guzzling newfriend.
>>
File: yusss.jpg (46KB, 282x276px) Image search: [Google]
yusss.jpg
46KB, 282x276px
also, we reached the bump limit so everyone can rejoice
>>
>>17333148
Well evil is the term that's applicable only in Hollywood movies so it shouldn't even be used when discussing real people.
Yeah he killed a bunch of people but take one good look at the world today and you can't not agree with the guy. Also I'm not a holocaust denier but there's no way 6 million were killed, much fewer
>>17333152
Of course
>>
>>17333153
i'm very hurt now and may never come back to /x/

:(
>>
>>17333150
you buy into this shit more than any one. don't you think that you are becoming the monster you're fighting? you complain of jews, but here you are with insidious little tentacles in everything, trying to be funny, regurgitating bullshit, and playing the victim.
>>
>>17333142
That's nice but tell me my friend, since when they let Down's patients play with computers? I'm genuinely astonished by your ability to, albeit, poorly and clumsily, write pretty coherent sentences. Must have taken you years. I believe you deserve some kind of award for breaking barriers and I'm so happy for you so let's not focus on your brain inabilities right now and celebrate your achievements instead, okay? :)
>>
File: 1385979362770.jpg (27KB, 256x257px) Image search: [Google]
1385979362770.jpg
27KB, 256x257px
>>17333163
>>
>>17333163
EXAAAAAACTLY

who shills on 4chan more? average /pol/tard or average jew?
who gets terribly offended and goes off ranting every time the holocaust is brought up? average /pol/tard or average jew?
who BRINGS UP the holocaust in regular conversation at all? average /pol/tard or average jew?

/pol/ is the ultraSJW cult full of whiners and liars and exaggerators. you guys just happen to believe the exact opposite of most other SJWs.
>>
File: 564252.gif (235KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
564252.gif
235KB, 384x288px
>>17333154
YAY
>>
>>17333172
>who shills on 4chan more? average /pol/tard or average jew?

Average jew

>who gets terribly offended and goes off ranting every time the holocaust is brought up? average /pol/tard or average jew?

Average jew

>who BRINGS UP the holocaust in regular conversation at all? average /pol/tard or average jew?

Average jew

What was the point of this questionnaire again, tumblr?
>>
>>17333167
you're a time waster buddy. you just waste peoples time.
don't you realize the time you're wasting is your own.
>c:/mycomputer/windows/funnyresponse/gi.jew.bmp
>>
>>17333153

>>17333146
>>
>>17333172
>who shills on 4chan more? average /pol/tard or average jew?
jews are way too busy controlling shit and making shekels to post on 4chan you idiot
>who gets terribly offended and goes off ranting every time the holocaust is brought up? average /pol/tard or average jew?
average jew
>who BRINGS UP the holocaust in regular conversation at all? average /pol/tard or average jew?
average jew
>>
>>17333175
oh look! a /pol/tard lying!

how unusual!

!!

!

y
e
s

>average shill
>>
File: 1385757966247.png (33KB, 218x210px) Image search: [Google]
1385757966247.png
33KB, 218x210px
>>17333176
>>
>>17333158
>Yeah he killed a bunch of people but take one good look at the world today and you can't not agree with the guy.

Anon, please re-read that at least 3 times and if you still believe it quickly drive to the nearest mental hospital, say the same words to a doctor, and get ready for a long stay.
>>
>>17333149
>how did you mistake one retard for another dude?

All dog turds in the park look alike to me bro. I don't study them.
>>
>>17333179
>>17333175
i've heard you faggots rant about how great hitler was many more times than i've heard jews rant about how bad he was. you guys get your panties in a knot any time someone suggests that he MAY HAVE been a mass murderer.
>>
>>17333175
>>17332923
>>
>>17333183
The doc is probably a kike so no
>>
File: 1445011693084.png (6KB, 369x369px) Image search: [Google]
1445011693084.png
6KB, 369x369px
i have the perfect pic for this thread
>>
>>17333188
>>17333186
Oh Vey! How dare you exercise your right to free speech! This is like anotha shoah!!
>>
>>17333192
you're right. many doctors are jews because jews are naturally smarter than the inferior goyim.

: ^ )
>>
>>17333193
There is missing a third arse in that picture (yours)
>>
>>17333194
i don't know a single jew who sounds like that.

i know a bunch of butthurt nazi symapthizers on /pol/ who sound like that.

so did you have a point?
>>
>>17333193
/thread
>>
>>17333195
That's because only the best have been selected, being able to avoid the camps. You're welcome.
>>
>>17333184
So I guess you just love eating up turds no matter the content then.
>>
>>17333195
Then how'd they get burned?
>>
>>17333199
do you think i wasn't referring to myself retard?

you idiots are the easiest to troll in the ENTIRE internet.

you get so mad about everything and as long as i say anything you disagree with i know you'll keep responding. haha.
>>
>>17333183
It would chill the fuck out of you to know how many people think it and dont say it.
>>
>>17333209

see? two of you were retarded enough to respond to this LITERAL shitpost i made.
>>17333202
>>17333208
>>
File: trollception.jpg (20KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
trollception.jpg
20KB, 275x183px
>>17333209
>im a smart troll lel. 2 smrt 4 u!
>>
File: 1415563913040.jpg (126KB, 569x422px) Image search: [Google]
1415563913040.jpg
126KB, 569x422px
>>17333214
>i was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>17333214
do you think anyone here is not LITERALLY shitposting ya moron
>>
>>17333215
He is right though. It's literally so fucking easy.
>>
>>17333215

you must be one dumb goyim to still be trying this hard

>>
File: ckCE6Cf.jpg (76KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
ckCE6Cf.jpg
76KB, 500x380px
>>17333214
>>17333209
Beat it, scooter.
>>
>>17333214
>i trolled you
>the guy responded to you with a Wicker Man joke
you're a special kind of retarded aren't you
>>
>>17333226
i'm older than u tho

>>17333215
>>17333216
>if i keep replying that means i didn't get trolled

>>
guys what if everything was shit posts and your whole memory is a giant shit post a wizard put in there
>>
>>17333228
i didn't see wicker man but i saw he was interested enough to respond to me even though i said absolutely nothing
>>
>>17333233
>didn't get attention as a babby
>is still a babby
>>
>>17333233
and you responded to him before that although he was shitposting too, so he's the better trolle than you right?
>>
File: Thumbs-UP-kid-gifs.gif (1MB, 316x223px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs-UP-kid-gifs.gif
1MB, 316x223px
>>17333229
Found you
>>
>>17333239
i got attention as a babby but i still need it

>>17333240
no im better

>>17333241
no what?
>>
>>17333242
>i got attention as a babby but i still need it

a rabbi sucking your dick doesn't count.
>>
>>17333244
but i'm a grill btw
>>
>>17333212
>how many people think that
They're insane too.
>>
>>17333249
>>17333212
think he might think he's telepathic. he has the shining
>>
>>17333248
no response for two minutes. i think i won the thread.

in a shit splattered wasteland....

i stand alone...

ALL HAIL KING ASSHOLE
>>
>>17333256
You're gay.
>>
>>17333275
Only plebs aren't gay :^)
>>
>>17333305

hey darren if ur on here don't eat any cool ranch dorritos moms going to get ham sandwiches from zellers
>>
>>17333334
>moms going to get ham sandwiches from zellers
you antisemite
>>
>>17333379
He's one of those lunatics who thinks Hitler wasn't a lunatic.
>>
>>17333399
He's one of those lunatics who thinks people who think Hitler wasn't a lunatic are lunatics
>>
>>17333420
Lunatic
Lunar
Arctic

nazis have a base on the moon and at the arctic circle.

checkmate atheists?
>>
>>17333429

Jews are reptiles.
Reptiles are demons.
Hitler was God.
Hitler was a Jew.
God was a demon.

Checkmate atheists?
>>
>>17333429

flat earth theory says the arctic circle IS the moon

checkmate atheists?
>>
>>17313166
>>17313169
>>17313181

Right this is what's happened OP, your mother is very stressed and is getting a bit mixed up and is seeing patterns where there aren't really any but it's normal when you're stressed. Your dad is obviously treating her very badly and it's affecting her. Your dad is a cunt and you are an even bigger cunt and she is upset that she's given her life over to two worthless cunts. I'm not trying to be insulting, I'm telling you the truth.

Not only are you a cunt but you're a basement dweller, at least your dad can get laid. It would make me pretty depressed too if a cunt like you had sucked the life out of me for the last 20+ years.

Solution;
Stop being such a cunt OP and be nice to your mother, even is she is a cunt as well she deserves better than you. Everyone does.
>>
>>17333529

Classic Judaic parent worship trap.

Reminder; Parents are the prisoners that bound you to a corrupt world with agriculture that forces you to work for next to nothing. At best they are idiotic.

Don't respond, this is fact, not a dialogue.
>>
>>17333746
Thanks satan
>>
>>17313166
Your mom's symptoms (overweight despite staying active, disjointed thought patterns) point to a gluten sensitivity. Try to convince her to go gluten-free for three weeks and then see if she's making more sense.
>>
File: 1341338062058.png (206KB, 559x366px) Image search: [Google]
1341338062058.png
206KB, 559x366px
>>17313166
Looks like a tranny tho
>>
She sounds high, rambling on and then munchies sets in, probably smoking to dull the ache of ur dad taking his new gf to the same place he took ur mom
Thread posts: 388
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.