[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

antarctica=atlantis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: muh_migration.jpg (55KB, 590x301px) Image search: [Google]
muh_migration.jpg
55KB, 590x301px
hey x! are you into alternative theories on origins of humanity and culture? what if i told you that god, or aliums or pandimensional mice created holy jewish masterrace and gave them maths and astrology to conquer all lesser races? how convenient would it be to have it all started on antarctica exactly one (or more) global axis shifts ago? pic related
>>
>>17312282
>are you into alternative theories on origins
I'm partial to it.
>>
File: wumbo.jpg (177KB, 450x336px) Image search: [Google]
wumbo.jpg
177KB, 450x336px
Or... or we could belive the scientists that have theories backed by research and facts that give evedince to show nomadic transitions from Africa into the further regions of the continents.
>TL;DR OP is a nigger, you're a nigger, I'm a nigger, we're all niggers and science proves it
>>
>>17312282
ATlantis wasn't a continent... it was a solar empire encompassing all 13 plantes.
>>
>>17312950
That'd be a lot more convincing if you weren't holding Squidward right now, Patrick. I mean, I'm kind of wearing the belt that shrank him.
>>
>>17312954

now this is a story i need to hear
>>
>>17312954
planets don't exist.
>>
>>17313296
>planets
>planes

>realms
>>17312954
>>17313113

you have
>Asgard
>>
>>17312950
Pasty ass nigga
>>
>>17312282
>holy Jewish master race
>a literal desert tribe in Palestine
>master race
>>
>>17312950
>Or... or we could belive the scientists that have theories backed by research and facts that give evedince to show nomadic transitions from Africa into the further regions of the continents.
fuck you its pandimensional mice
>>
File: Atlantis Found Cover.jpg (15KB, 200x318px) Image search: [Google]
Atlantis Found Cover.jpg
15KB, 200x318px
>>17312282
>reading way too much Clive Cussler
>>
>>17312282
is this a flat earth thread?
>>
>>17314358
No, it's an Out-Of-Antarctica thread.
>>
>>17314088
atleast jews aren't still oogabooga tribes you nigrod
>>
File: 1371124095833.gif (3MB, 178x179px) Image search: [Google]
1371124095833.gif
3MB, 178x179px
>>17314782
>nigrod
>>
>>17314782
I'm white though
>>
Atlantis was a pre Egypt (i.e. before 3000 bc) that existed where the Java Sea is now. The polar icecaps were much bigger then but when they melted after the last ice age the seas drank up Atlantis. Most ancient civilizations came from the descendants of the surviving members of the sunken city state which is where the stories of great floods come from. Also they must have had some way to bring pictures with them as their architecture was the main inspiration for all of Ancient Egypt's aesthetic. Some people even think a few Egyptians had seen Atlantis and this formed their concept of heaven.
>>
>>17314880
src? ill watch this shit

until someone has proof im gonnas ay it was in the atlantic ocean basin preflood (aka white ppl)
>>
>>17314904

There was this article:

http://m.thejakartapost.com/news/2010/03/23/indonesia-the-lost-atlantis.html

And another that I haven't found yet, there's a lot of bullshit faith you have to put into it but I think it makes a hell of a lot more sense than flat earth or any of the other threads on this board.
>>
File: 1451522838363.jpg (51KB, 960x898px) Image search: [Google]
1451522838363.jpg
51KB, 960x898px
>>17312282
What if this was the migratory path of the white giants/dieties that pop up in mythology and religions along pretty much all these lines that bred with early humans along the way creating the neanderthals and other early humans native to eachother starting a chain reaction that created amans as they are today, humans then retracing their ancestors migratory paths over the ages in almost an exact backtrack
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.