[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here heard of the Hidden College? Apparently's it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1390535362683.jpg (267KB, 912x960px) Image search: [Google]
1390535362683.jpg
267KB, 912x960px
anyone here heard of the Hidden College? Apparently's it's a clandestine group of reactionary influencers, pulling strings from behind the scenes.
>>
>>17312012
so, what? they're king turd? Big shit. Fucking smells.
>>
>>17312017
what's king turd
>>
>>17312012
>anyone here heard of the Hidden College?
Only here, from an anon asking the same question you just asked.

Hmmm....
>>
>>17312012
Those who speak don't know. Those who know don't speak.
>>
>>17312166
Those with knowledge can do without.
>>
>>17312264
Ending a sentence with a preposition that does not explain your intended message is not particularly helpful.
>>
>>17312012
I thought the hidden college was the term for the hermetic school
>>
>>17312264
Those with knowledge can do without grammar.
>>
>>17312386
>high school dropout confirmed
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (254KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
254KB, 500x375px
>>17312386
yes, but those with grammar can do without knowledge.
>>
>>17312412
Not a valid corollary.
>>
Its an astral plane "school" where one goes for lessons in how to wake up from the illusion of duality-based reality.

The work mostly pertains to meditation, specifically the development of a tranquil mind which emanates clear and lucid awareness. This serves as the basis for the forthcoming mass-telepathic revival of mankind, where the new spiritual order of God replaces the deceptive self-serving hierarchy of demonic persuasion. This is what is meant by "the meek shall inherit the Earth".
>>
>>17312411
I got my GED.
Education is for people who arent magical.
>>
>>17312547
>new spiritual order of God
Stopped reading there. Damn that would have been a good post if you weren't a cunt at the end.
>>
>>17312561
Establish your own personal relationship with God to verify the truth. Don't let other peoples beliefs cloud your judgement.
>>
>>17312635
I did, fucktwat. Don't preach to people if you can't read the shape of their soul. Arrogant cuntery, that.
>>
>>17312557
>I got my GED.
I most certainly did not!
>>
>>17312673
What are you talking about
>>
>>17312684
Please stop trying to make me look stupid, no one is believing that you're me.
>>
>>17312740
Jesus Christ loves you, and died on the cross for you.
>>
>>17312740
Clear as that is, it doesn't convince me that you're any more real than I am.
>>
>>17312793
Like I said, you're very good at imitating me. Im really enjoying this! I just wish you were a little better, then it would be like there were two of me!
>>
>>17312824
There have been two of me any number of times. It does grow boring after awhile.

The trouble is the imitators.
>>
>>17312864
Have you taken your mess today? Friendly reminder from your local pharmacy
>>
>>17313009
>Friendly reminder
>local pharmacy
Pick one.
>>
>>17312012
>le secrit nazee societies rul da wirld

kys
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.