[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any guides on learning magick? Also, general magick thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 960x960px
Any guides on learning magick?
Also, general magick thread
>>
>>17311967
Learning magic or learning about magic?
>>
mujher?
>>
>>17312182
Both if possible. I want to be able to have a reliable perspective on magic before going through with practicing it.
That being said, I don't know where to start learning about magic.
>>
>>17312224
>I want to be able to have a reliable perspective on magic before going through with practicing it.
So you want an illusion that protects your from the infinite creativity that magic creates? Or you want to be protected from your own creativity running beyond your control? Which is it?
>>
Sell your soul to me
>>
>>17312437
*** 1 Hot, New, Neat trick for Teens ***
>>
Which type of magick are u into anon??
>>
Well magick is simple, you basically put your mental belief into a physical creation, there's literally no limit to how you can do it.
>>
>>17312432
Neither, I worded that poorly. What I meant to say is that I have no idea where to start with this, and I want to be able to know how to practice this while knowing any fundamental knowledge that comes into this.
>>
>>17314064
The most important fundamental knowledge is that there is no fundamental knowledge; magic is a tool of the imagination, and it can only be as useful as you're ready to imagine it to be. That's what I was getting at with creativity; all magic you practice will come from within or from another, and each will be equally as startling as the other. Until you set out to do actual magic, we won't know if it would be better for you to use another's magic or your own to begin practicing.

Of course, I deal in raw magic. For lesser types of magic and "safer traditions" there are "knowledge" you can gain in advance of your eventual practice.

Where else would you expect to start magic if not with your own imagination?
>>
>>17314077
In that case, do you know any sources/guides I can refer to in order to know how to start performing magic created from my imagination? Or would it be better to start by doing something else?
>>
repent and be saved
>>
>>17314077
>Where else would you expect to start magic if not with your own imagination?

high powered shamanic plants?
>>
>>17312856
>mental belief into a physical creation
This is the same thing as a charlie horse.
OP be careful with definitions

>>17314077
>Until you set out to do actual magic, we won't know if it would be better for you to use another's magic or your own to begin practicing.
OP this is the idea of the Great Work. in Hermeticism, its basically, in my experience, how the temporal forces of time relate to ability.

>>17314127
Also to enhance your waking creativity try making Talismans or Sigils connected to your imagination via Ideas, Bodily Energy States, or in the Case of Gemstones, a particular quality you wish to bring out in yourself.

Talismans are kinda traditional, like in Majutsu, the Oriental Tradition, they just write down symbols and make their own language in sort, most likely how their written language diversified and is so arcane.
>>
There are several tripfags around who actually know a thing or two.

Hang in the /div/ thread irc.
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
There's one guy there specifically who knows more than anyone else in that chat, yet is a silent invisible 99% of the time
>>
Alright op, what you want to do is get a starter deck, and maybe a few boosters to start you off. You can learn how to play mtg using an online tutorial.
>>
>>17311967
I know all magic.
>>
File: 1365493683486.jpg (2MB, 2215x2711px) Image search: [Google]
1365493683486.jpg
2MB, 2215x2711px
>>17314503
>>17314531
Thanks anons.

Does anyone know if this guide is legit? 1/3
>>
File: 1365493804160.jpg (2MB, 2215x2711px) Image search: [Google]
1365493804160.jpg
2MB, 2215x2711px
>>17315089
2/3
>>
File: 1367405946880.jpg (2MB, 2215x2711px) Image search: [Google]
1367405946880.jpg
2MB, 2215x2711px
>>17315089
>>17315096
3/3
>>
>>17311967
Try some other site, cancer
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.