[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Musical Talents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1454111917115.jpg (19KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454111917115.jpg
19KB, 277x296px
I need any edge. I know that many musicians have used the occult to boost their fame. How? Goetia? Satanism? Magick? Are there specific rituals that are known to produce these talents? I practice. I create. I need more. I don't care what it takes.
>>
>>17311271
Drugs. Psychedelics are best.
>>
>>17311454
The Faggot Queer, why do you feel the need to make a comment in every thread?
>>
>>17311271
What do you play op
>>
>>17311482
>why do you feel the need to
Because I was there.

Why don't you feel the need to express your own experiences? Is there something wrong? Do you need help having them? Has someone forbidden you from expressing yourself?
>>
>>17311271
Whatever you do, don't take this guy from /div/'s advice. His name's BV. Makes fucking terrible music.
>>
>>17311454
I am on several antidepressents and benzos. Taking LSD/Shrooms like I did when I was a kid would literally kill me.

>>17311543
Guitar... which is why it's important to be original. Guitarists are a dime a dozen.

>>17311777
Noted. Nice divine perfect trips.
>>
>>17311815
>I am on several antidepressents and benzos.
Those are known to kill all creativity. Find a better way to cope with your emotions than chemical half-lobotomy.
>>
>>17311987
Wow, you really are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>17311815

Become a sound engineer or producer instead. Physical instrumentation is pretty much dead or only used in very narrow roles. That's why hip hop has gone so far while rock stagnated and died. Computers give us infinite creative freedom. There's only so much you can do with a guitar honestly. Unless you are a musical genius the likes of Beethoven I wouldn't get my hopes up in creating some radically new genre or way to use said instrument. 9/10 you hear a new innovative song it comes from hip hop and 9/10 there's some nerdy white dude in the back ground producing and mixing it. So if you do that, don't be surprised if you get no credit or recognition by regular people.
>>
>>17311987
I shudder when I see you in threads.
>>
>>17311715
Just please go back to Tumblr or Reddit or VF. You really aren't wanted or needed here
>>
>>17314695
No u
>>
>>17311987
>Telling someone to stop taking antidepressants just so they can be more creative.
You really are the problem with society.
>>
>>17314721
No, I am what humanity needs now, more than ever!
>>
>>17314728
I'm with you on this one, m8
>>
>>17314658
You clearly don't know anything about what the fuck you are talking about.

>become a "sound engineer" or producer
If the guy is having trouble being creative on a guitar there is no way in hell he will ever make it as a producer.

>new innovative music comes from hip-hop 9/10 times.
HAHAHA, basically all hip-hop that is "inventive" is pretty much blatantly stolen from other genres, especially electronic music. All Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, and the others are doing is integrating other musical styles into hip-hop and they are considered "genius."

But yeah Hip-Hop is where the easy money is at because you can sell it to plebs.
>>
>>17314745

>You don't know what you're talking about!
>lists Kanye and Kendrick Lamar as his examples of "inventive hip hop"

lol ok man
>>
>>17311271
>>17311454

probably this. weed, mdma and psychedelics intensifies the moment and get you in touch with the effect of the sounds

>>17311815
that´s unfortunate. i would suggest you to play more guitar
>>
>>17311987
Good idea! I'll tell my wife and child that the time I almost killed myself and spent 3 nights in a mental hospital that it was just a joke bro!

You show extremely poor decision making and I can only assume you have a 1 in front of your age.
>>
>>17311777
The non-sequitor and buttfrustration are strong in this one.
>>
>>17314674
She knows what she speaks though. Benzos turn off neurons, that's what they do. Anti-depressants are female-spirit drugs and it imbalances the male forces of the mind. Women on their own aren't very original.
>>
>>17315858
Wow you are fucking nuts. You have no idea what these drugs actually do.You can't turn off a "neuron" you fucking retard.
>>
>>17315886
Benzodiazapines cause the body to release an inhibitory neurotransmitter called GABA. It tells the excited neurons to cal the fuck down. This is why drunks make poor decision makers.

Anti-depressants cause an increase in the serotonin hormone, or the moon hormone because it's related to melatonin. When female energy goes up, male neurotransmitters like dopamine go down. I call dopamine male because it's correlated to increased testosterone.

But without as much dopamine, learning faculties go down, this is why Brahamacharya abstain from sex and masturbation, and consume herbs that act like SDRI (selective dopamine reuptake inhibitors). Give this 30 years and it will be all known. You'll catch up to the alchemists one day, if you get your hands out of our wallets and learn some history.
>>
>>17311271
Genesis P-Orridge taught William S Burroughs "doing easy":

http://ultraculture.org/blog/2015/11/09/heres-william-s-burroughs-favorite-occult-technique/

The guys from Coil took drugs and practiced magical ways of living. Just do that.
>>
File: ssri_brain_schaefer.png (220KB, 830x569px) Image search: [Google]
ssri_brain_schaefer.png
220KB, 830x569px
>>17315886
what about all those neurons in the third image in pic related?

btw i know that this brain isn't on benzos, which just make you drunk.
>>
File: Rhodiola flower.jpg (18KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
Rhodiola flower.jpg
18KB, 240x180px
>>17315946
It isn't just the neurons.
And it's hard to assume that replacing your happiness and dreams with chemical equivalents won't have some impact, especially magically.
We don't have examples of brains on ayurvedic herbs because they work and don't usually kill you.

It's really tipping the scale when it comes to western medicine, ad the scale tips afterwards and nobody sees that it was because of the first tipping, because they are tipping it again.
>>
>>17315982
wern't ssris & "antipsycotics" originally developed as an "ethical alternative to lobotomy?

if they don't destroy your brain, physically, they've failed in their stated purpose.
>>
>>17311271
If you really want to make it as a musician, but you have time for a post like this about it on /x/, then it sounds like you need to go practice and listen to as much music as you can, sonny. "Magic" isn't gonna do shit if you don't put in the hours of hard work, study, and listening.
>>
You'll end up being fucked at a young age
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Johnson
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.